Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
Does anybody have any good ideas for a poem? I just can't come up with a good title,
can you please share your ideas to get me started ? C:

Girl

Feral Loiterer

Okay....this is going to sound rude...and I'm really sorry because I don't WANT to sound rude but I don't really know how else to say it. So in advance, know that I am sorry if I offend you in any way.

This really just looks like an emotional mess. Like something you would write in a diary during a melt down. Especially, because there isn't any formatting to it and there are a lot of grammatical errors. There isn't any rhyme or reason to it either. I can clearly see what it is about, I'll give you that, but the thought process is all over the place. The poem jumps around too much and too quickly. I think if you formatted it and really think about what it is you want to say, it will help with a much clearer and concise poem.

Unless, of course, you mean it to be a crazy, raw, emotional poem about the separation and anxiety of losing contact with a lover, then disregard everything I've said.

Fashionable Shopper

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
Okay....well then how do delete this

Feral Loiterer

You can't delete but you can notify a mod who will then delete it for you. In the mean time you can change the title of your thread to 'closed' so people know not to open it.

As for your poem. I don't think you should throw it out the window. You had a lot of raw emotion in there which is good kindling for poetry. I think it would appreciate some editing, but I don't want to discourage you from writing.

Fashionable Shopper

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
Oh I wont smile and I will try to write happy poems as well, I'm also new to writing them tbh I tried writing storys but I just don't have the patients. I like poetry better but was that even a poem I wrote or would you just say that was more of just my emotions being splattered?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff