Dear lovely,

I'm trapped in this ivory tower. Can you come over and give me power. My heart has fled away with this never ending hour. I'm locked up here in this house. I have no one not even a mouse. And I planted a bed of flowers here on my single windowsill. I plan to give you one. if you want it I will. I swear. Well I must fare
Love,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,
I'll be over when I can. If you feel the need to give me a flower then go ahead. It makes no difference to me

Sincerely, James

Dear darling,

Oh my days are dark. This silence is so stark. I am so very alone. But with the love you've shown I can't help but smile. Even if it'll be awhile till you come and join me I'll be happy. Don't you see? You listen to me and your words are wise and not dumb. In my ivory tower I'm not heard by anyone or anything not even by a crumb. Have you ever noticed the sky? It's so big and blue. I wonder how it feels to fly. Don't you wonder too?

Love,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,
I'm sorry you are so sad, but what can I do? It's just how you're thinking. Just think like a normal person then you'd be happy. Of course I've noticed the sky, but I've never thought about flying. Who has time for such foolish thought? I am a man so therefore my feet belong on the ground and my head has no business in the sky.

Sincerely,
James

Dear my love,
I understand. I have it all planned. I'll escape this place. I'll find you and your handsome face. Ill live like a normal person. And to all those who object we could just curse them. Just imagine you and I. It'd be just like the heaven in that sky. May I ask a question? Well how does one act so normal?

Love,
Sophie

Dear James,

Why haven't you replied yet. The sun is about to set. It's been three days and yet not a word you have to say? It gets so lonely here. I have a meal and a pitcher of beer. I guess as I lie drunk in this ivory tower You remain where you are high on power. Why would you waste time with a simple lass locked up above the clouds? You're swamped by your lovely crowds as I lie here turning around with spirits floating through me. I feel so very lonely. Come and save me?

Love,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

Not now. I am far too busy.

Sincerely,
James

Dear James,

What is wrong with me? I'm crying and I can barley see. I have this feeling in my gut. It's so wrenching and terrible. It's much worse than a cut. Just look at these walls. They have no halls and are as ghostly as a dead mans stare. They utter not a word, and they do not care. If I stopped breathing who would worry? Would you? Can you hurry? Please save me.

Love,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

You'll be fine. And I assume you are thinking about death? Do not kill yourself. You'd just go straight to hell. Don't be so foolish.

From,
James

Dear Sophie,

Are you all right? It's been a month and I have not heard from you. I was wondering if you're doing ok.

Sincerely,
James

Dear Sophie,
Hello young lass I'm on my way. It's been six months since you've written to me and three years since I left you. I'm on my way though.

Love,
James

Dear James,
I am sorry, but I am the new owner of this ivory tower. Some man in a simple black robe came by the tower and saw her weeping. He asked her why she was so sad. She had explained to him how lost and lonely she felt locked up inside up above the clouds. So for everyday for six months he came by and talked to her. They were quite smitten for each other. So one day he climbed up and together they left. I have not seen them since.

From,
Mr. Burgundy

Dear mr. Burgundy,
She left with a simple peasant when she new I, a knight, was to come and rescue her? This is an outrage! I will find mi'lady and take her back!

James

Dear James,
That does not seem fair. When she needed you, you were not there. When she called out to you you never answered her. When she cried you never comforted her. I should know I read your letters. You do not love her. So be on your way young knight and find some one else

Mr. Burgundy

Dear James,
I went back to the tower and found the letters. Please do not contact me again. I've begun my life without you

From,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,
I will not send this note to you. But will you marry me. Can you say I do. Believe me I now see. I feel bad I hurt you so. Can you forgive me. Oh I must send this I said I wouldn't but I must

Love,
James

Dear James,

Never

Sophie