Welcome to Gaia! ::

Check it out!

Plaese comment, like, and share!
It's quite enjoyable, a little hard to understand at some points due to quality, but it's got a good message to it, lyrics are great, overall, great job! I actually posted one of my own on here a few days ago. Keep up the good work, we need more like you if we ever have a chance of reforming the genre back to music instead of what it is today.
Tahnks for the insight! I'll work harder to enunciate. And you rap as well? Care to share?
Rae-Phot
Tahnks for the insight! I'll work harder to enunciate. And you rap as well? Care to share?

Not a problem, it was very good, just like I said difficult to understand at parts due to (and I'm only guessing) recording quality. I haven't recorded anything, but I've written a couple of songs. I posted one of them the other day that I'm still not entirely finished with, but the title is The End of Misery - Time for Goodbye? You're more than welcome to check it out, give insight, whatever. Here's the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-poetry-lyrics/the-end-of-misery-time-for-goodbye/t.94795711_1/#1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff