Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you truly wish to read highlight below...
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
My demise caused by my own
Future reference to death
So please let me see you one more time
No I never hated you
kitty_kinky101
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
No I never hated you

It couild be better. Would be a hell of a lot beytter if it rhymed. Pretty good though, except the "Eyes wide shut" thing... That's a little... Not... Right... ~hands you a black rose.~ Good luck to yee.
its ok i guess. personaly i think it should rhyme to *hands you yet annother black rose* start a collection blaugh
o.O Sure, start a collection...
~hands you a bright pink rose~ HA I WIN ...anyway.. its an ok poem, i think i've heard it before tho.
ahh pink roses burn my eyes!! how could you betray me??!! jk blaugh
Pretty bad. It doesn't flow, it's boring, it lacks any meaning.
Emerald Serpent
ahh pink roses burn my eyes!! how could you betray me??!! jk blaugh
woooo
Dull.
It was definately written for shock factor,
And it's not getting it.
"Eyes wide shut" is actually a very common phrase.

Death/demise/knife/blood/body= LAME.
VampireMistressShinigami
kitty_kinky101
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
No I never hated you

It couild be better. Would be a hell of a lot beytter if it rhymed. Pretty good though, except the "Eyes wide shut" thing... That's a little... Not... Right... ~hands you a black rose.~ Good luck to yee.

I'm sorry but you obviously think too in the box. I liked the poem quite a bit. Poems do not need to rhyme in any way shape or form. The "eyes wide shut" was the best part because it's abstract in a way and it makes you think (if you actually know the mind of a poet). It makes me feel that your eyes are shut but you're seeing beyond the relm of "sight" that we conciously know of.
UnwrittenPath
VampireMistressShinigami
kitty_kinky101
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
No I never hated you

I'm sorry but you obviously think too in the box. I liked the poem quite a bit. Poems do not need to rhyme in any way shape or form. The "eyes wide shut" was the best part because it's abstract in a way and it makes you think (if you actually know the mind of a poet). It makes me feel that your eyes are shut but you're seeing beyond the relm of "sight" that we conciously know of.
I knew my poem would get one of these types of ppl. Sry but this poem was meant to get flamed.
kitty_kinky101
UnwrittenPath
VampireMistressShinigami
kitty_kinky101
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
No I never hated you

I knew my poem would get one of these types of ppl. Sry but this poem was meant to get flamed.

Ahh I see, another one of those types who like to use angst in a satire form.
UnwrittenPath
kitty_kinky101
UnwrittenPath
VampireMistressShinigami
kitty_kinky101
Now with knife in hand
Blood on floor
Eyes wide shut
Where my body lies
No I never hated you

Ahh I see, another one of those types who like to use angst in a satire form.
sry but your spelling is horrible so that made no sense

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces