Welcome to Gaia! ::

ppl count.

+ 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >
Choose a card, any card, I guarantee it will be your last
User Image As always, problem after problem prevented him from finishing perhaps his greatest work of art. Such a simple thing yet it always eluded his grasp, the little things stopping him and causing him to have to start over from the beginning and infuriating him to no end; yet he found himself enjoying every second of it. The challenge it presented him was unlike so many of his other 'toys', even his favorite cards had presented lesser challenge than his current endeavor. "Perhaps if I replace the pressure plate with a electronic activation system, then maybe I could increase the speed of its emergence an- Hey watch it!" Siege looked up from the ground to meet the eyes of the person that had bumped into him. "Watch where your going fool." Siege felt his face go hot with anger at the mans insult but quickly calmed himself. "Sir perhaps you should watch yourself instead." The man grunted as he walked away, not knowing he was missing something very important. Siege on the other hand had gained something from the mans loss. "Hmmm thank you Johnny Zhào, for your contribution to my invention funds." Siege simply threw the wallet away in the nearest trashcan and continued walking, a bag of supplies wrapped around his wrist. "Nylon cord, scrap metal, wielding fuel, pressure activated valve, and of course." Siege peeked into the bag with a small smile. "Pizza rolls." His favorite snack of all time, and his only addiction though he almost got hooked on Reese’s peanut butter cups. "Well looks like tonight is gonna be an all nighter as well huh?" Siege sighed happily as he walked down the street, his thoughts turning to his other ‘work’. When was the last time had Siege seen his sister Mariel, he counted at least four days. Not good, he had to make sure she was still alive. “So where would I be if I was Mariel? Hmmm…” Siege scratched his head as he walked right past the woman he was looking for, not noticing the café as he thought.
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

He was good. Alyssa had given him that atleast, as she listend attentively as he spoke on. Raising her eye brow slightly, as she listened to his review of her she began to wonder to herself. This guy was smart, very much like herself, had an I for description on a persons profile. She had sighed gently, as she stood up straight once more lifting her fingers from the desk. It hadn't been long when he finished with his words of men, it had given Alyssa a moment to chuckle lightly.
"Alright.." she let out in a charming voice.

"I'm glad..Horzta you seem to have an eye for studying others well, which brings me to my enternal revinue.." she said as she walked infront of the desk, leaning gently against it as she placed the palms of her hands against the edges. She had known where he had come from, what his Cop life was about. "You are or were on the SWAT team at one time were you not?..It doesn't really matter to me at all, because I'm sure you understand the postion your being given is of high respect. Turning against us would be fatal mistake, and yes like others I will happily..." she had paused at the last word given a happy sedistic grin, as she was never afraid to admit her true feelings. "More than happy I should say...to cut you open and give you back to your team organ by organ.." she finished sweet and to the point. A bit much if anyone would ask, though Alyssa just had that in her deep enough to do it.

"Are you ready to become my partner in leading these wonderful bunch of killers..." she said with a grin, as she raised her hand to firmly shake his. It was of honor that she would allow it, since the only time others have felt her touch was when she had murdered them viciously. Speaking of the 'bunch' she had just said she had recieved a message that others had arrived aswell. "Do send them in.." she spoke into the receiver, as she let go of the butten. When the door had peered open she had seen cole, yet one she was not proud of and yet doesn't see the point to kill him yet. He did good work. Listening to him speak upset her abit, though she hadn't allowed it to bother her for a moment. As Elizabeth walked in right after.

"Well..These are the 2 of many wonderful workers..As you can see this is Cole...And Elizabeth.." she said looking to them with a small grin. She had changed her tone gently, as she looked to cole. "As for you...I know you lost your job, wonderful. I've made calls, your back as a reporter but for MY company.. You will be taking pictures and write in the columns aswell..I expect good work from you." she finished her words with him. It was short and she felt there hadn't been much to say after words, as she looked back to the others. "As you don't know, I have the time to Introduce you to Horzta Yowane..He is your new boss, please show him the same..Respect you show me." she smiled as she walked back behind her desk. "I hate to be..Nevermind about what I was going to say right then. All this is abit much, meaning there are too many of you in my office...Get out." she said as she sat down in her chair. "If your needing a living arrangement, my home is open to you..Meaning all of you, for those who need it." she said looking up from her computer once more.

It was already the after noon, she saw no point in being there anymore. "I'm leaving for the day, leave all messages in my box.." she spoke on the phone as she stood up once more. "I Suggest you all leave at different times, I would hate to see my company begin to whisper about this.." she looked at them as she opened the door.

Romantic Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Live to die

~Elizabeth Rose~

Die to live

User Image
User Image

Elizabeth sighed, "great" she mumbled then shot a glare at Horzta, "no fun when a mans in charge" she mumbled to herself crossing her arms. Her expression softened a bit as she looked at him. "I want nothing but challenges and fun missions, you give me any lame a** s**t, i will not hesitate to b***h you out, and when i b***h out, it is so not pretty" she told him, almost as an order. "I specialize in close range tactics, but if needed i use guns to, mostly snipers and im very speedy and i have taken a few years of gymnastics as a child and i still am very flexible and energetic" she told him, now smiling and playing with her long dirty blond hair. Elizabeth looked around for a bit, "Alyssa, before you truly stop leading, do you have any missions for me? Something more challenging then poisoning a man after 'wooing' him. That one was way to easy, though very discussing, do you hate me?" she asked her quickly, knowing she has annoyed Alyssa in the past but didn't know, how much of a pain she really was being.

O.G. Regular

"Hello Mr. Janston my assosiates were very impressed with your work back in Chile. I was sent here to give you a job..."

Cole didn't turn to the female voice that greeted the room he didn't have to he knew who it was. He made it a point to recognise Elizabeth's voice the second he saw her in action just in case he happened to be on the reciveing end of one of her blades. To be honest he was caught off guard when the boss lady gave him a job as a reporter for her company and what ever they did. He was expecting that she would want him to put a bullet in some one's head not write about...well what ever her company was all about. "Hey as long as I don't have to shoot ten year olds with AKs again I'm happy." Disturbingly enough he was dead serious referring to his last mission with Delta Force. He stayed quiet while the new boss was being introduced. It didn't bother him that he now had two bosses since back in the States he was under what seemed like half the country. "Well if you're my new boss I guess I should introduce my self properly." He said reluctantly after Elizabeth had given her piece. "I'm Cole Janston Ex-Army Delta Force. Wounded on my third mission I was recovering in a hospital when I was drafted into the company. Unlike my friend over here." Friend being Elizabeth and he used the term loosely. "I don't care what kind of missions I get as long as it puts food on the table. I prefer to snipe targets, but if I have to get in close I use stealth, knives and pistols to get the job done." He spoke as if he was saying the same thing for the hundredth time. "Oh by the way I don't go around calling people sir or ma'am any more."

"...If you refuse I will be forced to kill you."
User Image

×× × xx leader of the velvet assassins ´´´
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄

Mariel chuckled silently as she watched her blonde male accomplice from the corner of her eye. She, unlike, most passerby, could easily recognize a pickpocketing from yards away. Of course, it was normal to see any of her assassins pickpocketing. Nevertheless it was still amusing to watch people walk away irritably, unknowing that their most important item was now gone from their pocket.

Mariel sighed as Siege passed her and stood up, a half-full strawberry smoothie in one hand and a balled up paper sandwich wrapper in the other. She walked towards the trash can, throwing the wrapper in from a few feet away. It hit the rim and then tumbled in. Mariel then tapped Siege on the shoulder from behind, taking another sip from the smoothie. Her other hand was now on her hip, and one eyebrow was still raised. "Looking for someone?" she remarked sarcastically.
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

Listening to Elizabeth complain once again, she wasn't surprised while she stood by the door. Those of the Magazine company stayed far away from Alyssa's office, they knew damn well she was insane and would have thier heads if even heard breathing by her door. "Must I remind you dear..Your in public..And when I say that..I mean shut your mouth.." she gave a smile, placing her sunglasses over her eyes. "You will respect Horzta, he has the same power as I do..And I swear on my life Elizabeth..You'll take the jobs you get, dirty old men love children.." she laughed sedistically as she awaited them to leave.

Yet for a moment she looked to Horzta, silently contimplating about the problem at hand. "Horzta..I'll be asking you to meet me at my estate, we have a problem to speak about.." she said as she nodded and left the others, knowing they would take thier leave from the building aswell.

Hilarious Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Horzta heard the two people enter. A new face indeed, he would be suspicious too if he was given a leader that is not within his own organization. Being leader is a privilege and it is something he must hold on, he is not power hungry but he is carrying the Council’s name. Nonetheless, he can careless if he was the leader or not, being in the force made him have that attitude. He stood up to meet the faces of the new comers. Elizabeth and Cole Jason was not really two of the best but two of the known Shadow Assassins.

Horzta was a bit scared of the glare of Elizabeth. Though it is more of a fear of a man towards his wife, Horzta just went along and nodded. “Well nice to meet you, do not worry, I am a fun leader and I’ll give you the fun parts,” he said smiling and turned away from her, to Cole. “This is going to be a change of my plans though, I’ll just looking into my files,” he muttered to himself and scratched his head.

He finally looked at Cole, a bit bulkier than he is accustomed to but that wasn’t a problem. His introduction was what Horzta was looking for, not too formal and not too hostile. A smile grew on his face and placed his hands behind him, locked together. “Well, I didn’t research that much on you and Elizabeth, so I am surprised by the information, You shall get the sniper missions if you want. Of course if it is your specialty, you can have all the sniper missions. You must practice on that though, ” he said and listened to his last remark, “Oh and I don’t like formalities, even though I am the captain of the SWAT back in Japan, my troops just called me Horzta. Sir is too short,” he said with a chuckle.

He walked away from the three so he can get a clear view of them and vice versa. “So this is my new team, huh?” he asked himself in his head and shook it, “Let it be, let it be”. “Alyssa, Cole, Elizabeth,” he said to catch their attention and bowed down, “I shall be taking my leave now”. Walking to the door, he was interrupted by Alyssa. He turned the knob and looked at her over his shoulder, “Thank you ma’am for the interview, I’m sure the force could use the information you gave us,” he said winking and chuckled, “Sorry for disturbing you valuable time, I left my number on the desk incase you need me”. At that, he nodded indicating he will go to her estate and closed the door behind him after going outside.

~Horzta Yowane

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

...Thunder

Romantic Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Live to die

~Elizabeth Rose~

Die to live

User Image
User Image

Elizabeth cringed at Alyssa's words, she remembered the three missions she had put her through, each was worse then the first. "S-So discussing" she mumbled shaking at the memories, it was all to wrong, even for Alyssa. Elizabeth hated the fact that she looked younger then her age, and that always got her regrettable missions, although most were fun, others were down right sick. She looked at her new captain leave, then looked at Cole and Alyssa, she sighed slightly then went over to the window. The view was amazing in Alyssa's office, she would open and jump out the window, only if it didn't draw so much attention. There was a big pond in the back, and it was pretty deep, safe enough for the dive at least, Elizabeth also couldn't show up to work wet. She waited thirty minuets before taking her leave as well, she strutted past everyone, looking cocky, and confident. "Everyone have fun, see ya guys next time!" she cheered to the workers throwing a piece sign up as she walked into the elevator.

Elizabeth pressed the first floor button, and lost her charming smile, she had nothing to do. She brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned back on the bar behind her. 'Maybe I will do my own killing' she thought bordly, a little blood always cheered up the crazy killer, a small smile touched her lips as she heard the ding of the elevator hit her floor. She walked out of the building and to her car, before driving off, she opened a secret compartment with a self manufactured gun inside, with her own bullets to. She got one of the members to make it for her on there spare time, she called it Devils little helper, and with it she took the lives of criminals, only on her spare time when she was bored. She placed it on her lap and speed off to where most crimes were committed, the ghetto.

She looked around the poverty stricken streets, hearing gun shots being fired off in the distance. "Guess ill save the cops some time" she chuckled seeing a bloody man running from a gang fight, he held an Ak-47 in his hands, his looked almost petrified. Elizabeth tied up her hair pulling it into a small messy bun as she put pure black shades on to cover her almond colored eyes. She put some makeup on to look a bit different, making it seem like she had blotches of brown on her face and arms. She grabbed the gun, making sure the she attached the silencer and stepped out, walking in front of the man who was running from his crime. With out knowing he bumped into her, getting blood on her cloths and skin, he looked at herself momentarily. 'I cant go back to work with blood on my cloths, oh this bastered is done' she thought pissed off. She pointed the gun at his head as he cried and begged her not to pull the trigger, "Say bye bye ******** face" she growled lowly before shooting him right between his eyes. A smile danced across her face as she watched the blood slowly pour out from his skull and make its way into the street. "Oh what joy i get in that, just a little blood is so existing" she cheered to herself taking a picture before going back to her car.

She drove off quickly as she put on a jacket to cover the blood on her shirt, she was thankful to be wearing black skinny jeans. She looked at the time on her dash bored, seeing that she used up a good hour or so. Elizabeth smiled proud of herself then went back to work, going to the back entrance of her office. She walked in only to stumble back, forgetting that she was blasting her favorite screamo music. She walked over to it shutting it off before telling everyone she was done and ready to be bothered.

((Sorry for the length, its basicly more insight on Elizabeth and stuff, the only important part id the first paragraph i guess.))
Choose a card, any card, I guarantee it will be your last
User Image "Hmmm, really where could she be." So by now most people should understand that even if Siege is smart he can be a bit of an airhead but that makes him no less dangerous. And perhaps if you decided to start a conversation with someone who is paying no attention to his surrounding make sure it isn't someone who kills for a living. The moment that Siege felt a tap on his shoulder his hand instantly shot for the deck of cards he carried with him everywhere. Not the normal playing cards but the deck that can turn a human into minced meat in three seconds flat.
Had it have been anyone but Mariel Siege more then likely would have shoved the deck of cards in their face then ran out of the detonation zone. Lucky her. "Oh Mariel its you." Siege sighed with relief and pushed the cards back into his deck holder using his free hand to push his blond hair from his face. "For a second I thought it was one of 'them', about blew you up. So how have you been sorella? Good I hope, and has anything of interest happened during my absence? I truly hope not because if something did happen and I missed it, why I believe my heart would be cracked with grief and worry." Siege was still walking as he talked, his arms crossed as he navigated the walk way.

Hilarious Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

Horzta roamed around the city as he waited for that call from Alyssa. He already had his interview with the agency and the force so it was pretty much free time. Leader at one and worker at the other, this will surely be confusing. “I do wonder if they know Tokyo’s Dark Thunder,” he thought to himself and shook his head, “Nah, I don’t think the public is that good at looking at international news”.

After a few miles, Horzta finally heard the call, but it wasn’t from anyone he was expecting. He stopped by a vacant parking space and got on his cell. “Who is this?” he asked scratching his head, knowing that this could not have been Alyssa. “Oh, right! I see,” he said scratching his head and apologized for the hostile attitude. It was one of the Shadow’s cooperatives, his geek voice told Horzta that his guns were already at HQ but his Katana was sent into the labs for testing and research.

“It’s just a light weight Katana, I think my organization already told them that,” he said pushing on the breaks and stepping on the gas. The Cycle made a loud but clean sound. “Well the boss did tell me that they might look into my stuff to see what made it great as an assassin’s tool,” he chuckled and got on the road again.

A sudden beeping sound was heard from his earphone. “Crime in progress in Chane Street, Alleyway by the back of Rudy’s workshop. Triad wars,” it said and made out another sentence, “Oh, the person is dead, no need”. “Wow, the force here are so Over Active,” he said to himself and sighed, “I miss my quiet co workers”.
After a few minutes he was in that part in town where you can see many red designs and red lanterns, strange food were sold outside at vending stands. Obviously, Horzta never heard of moon cakes before. Horzta stopped his cycle in front of a vendor and pointed at a box. “What’s that?” his clueless tone said through his mouth. “Oh this?” the grandpa vendor said and picked up the box. He opened in and made Horzta see the 4 pieces of moon cakes in it. “Its moon cakes with Rousong fillings sir,” he explained and smiled, “Only 100 sir,” he said with that grin still on this face. “Fine, I guess it’s a nice gift for the boss lady,” he said and handed out the amount. “Your wife sir?” the vendor asked taking the money and giving the closed box. “I wish,” he replied and chuckled, “Well I’m going to get going, pleasure doing business with you”. He placed the box in his Jacket and closed it so it wouldn’t fall off, the sitting position and tight strap at the very bottom part of his jacket made sure of that.

~Horzta Yowane

...Thunder
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

The security guard had looked at Alyssa a bit terrified, as she came walking with such confidence towards the parking deck. "Is there a problem.." she asked as you could see her eye arch slightly above the sun glasses she had worn, noticing his shaking hands clamped to her keys.
"If..If you like I could..I could pull your car up for you ma'am..Its my first.." he had stopped speaking, as Alyssa gave the sign to 'shut up' "Since your new..I'll take it easy on you..Though your first rule..Don't touch my car, don't look at my car..And if you think of driving it to me.." she began to laugh at him, as he stood shaking.

"Don't make me have to explain it to you..Charlie.." she said as she took the keys from him quickly, heading towards her porche. Entering her vehicle, she looked at the time realizing she had some to kill. Getting into her good mood, she had pulled out of the parking deck and practically sped off. Alyssa had alot of on her mind, even though she never dared to show it. Stopping by the down town book store, she left her car running as she always did. "Did you hold that copy for me." she asked the cashier, as she strummed her finger against the desk. She had waited for a few moments, as he came with the copy. A grin appeared on her face, as she had taken the book and gave a nod for a thank you.

"Must get home..And yes speak to Horzta about our new threats.." she said to herself. As she closed her car door and once again left the city, heading to her estate on the outskirts of town. It was only about an hour drive, as she pulled up through the long driveway. She had parked and handed her key off to the butler who stood at the front door, she grinned as she passed her coat to him aswell. "I'll be having guests over tonight, so do make sure this place is clean." she said, though at times they had thought it been a joke. Her home was spotless twentyfour - seven, so for her to say such things was a bit cruel to them. Alyssa had left to her room, as she removed her clothing slowly. Turning on the hot water in her bath tub, she had placed her slippers by the door. Picking up her phone gently, she had dialed Horzta's number.

"Mr. Yowane..Funny speaking to you again, if your available to come to my home I would like you here with in three hours or less. Gives you enough time to play cops and robbers if you like." she said with a sweet innocent voice. Hanging up shortly after, she left her phone atop her dresser as she dipped her body into the hot water. Letting out a sigh of relief, she closed her eyes trying to contimplate her next moves for the future of the Assassins.

O.G. Regular

"Hello Mr. Janston my assosiates were very impressed with your work back in Chile. I was sent here to give you a job..."

And the there was one. Cole stood alone in Alyssa's office he felt a little uncomfortable he looked like he should be drowning in alcohol and here he was standing in the CEO's office of a company that was worth more money than he'd ever see. He walked out of the office wandering how much valuable time he would inevitably waste of the boss lady's company. A trivial thought but it managed to entertain him long enough to find his way out of the building and back onto the streets. Once on the streets he began the two mile walk back to his so called apartment. It was a small rundown place that he had stumbled upon during a job for the Assassins. It was a good place to disappear or hide things, since the land lord wasn't one for questions as long as rent was paid and the other tenants where too busy getting high to notice him. For the past month he had been storing his weapons, ammunition, and emergency supplies in the apartment. Since he hadn't been back in a week and he had nothing to do, until he found out exactly what the company he now works for does, now would be a great time for maintenance. His walk took him through the rich and poor sections of Beijing with little middle ground between the two. He headed into the heart of the poor who were crushed under the heel of the rich in the factories. He had seen the kind of set up before in Chile and in the Philippines but he still couldn't get used to it. When he finally did make it to his apartment he made sure none of the other tenants when looking before he stepped inside. The entire apartment was barren except for a few boxes here and there and a table. On the table where two pistols with silencers already in place and a knife stuck into the table. He grabbed both pistols and carefully stuck each one in his back waist band secured by his belt, with his trench coat it was impossible to tell that he even had the if one didn't know they where there. He pulled the knife out of the table and left going back out onto the streets ready to either give some one problems or end some one's life.

"...If you refuse I will be forced to kill you."

Hilarious Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...

Horzta escaped a yawn as he was waiting for the call. He was in Konomi, a fine Japanese café in china. A strange thing indeed, but that didn’t bother Horzta since it reminded him pretty much about home. “Yeah and it’s pretty wild in Japan too,” Horzta said to a waitress and chuckled, “China has low tech crimes, but in Japan, you won’t know if your about to get sniped or just get invited to a dinner”. “I see, well I must be going sir, other costumers and such,” the blue haired waitress said and bowed down. She walked away and left Horzta alone to his leaf tea.

First the third time this day, his phone rang. He picked it up and heard Alyssa’s voice. “Right, very well then, I’ll be there in 2 hours,” he said and closed the phone, putting it inside his jacket. His box of moon cakes was at the trunk of his bike, just waiting to be opened. He straightly drank his tea and stood up. The other men were looking at him, noticing his strange look, he obviously wasn’t from china.

About an hour and a half, he was in front of Alyssa’s house. He looked at it’s large exterior, truly it is an estate, but it was not one he would live in. He opened the compartment and got the box moon cakes, which miraculously wasn’t crushed within the stacks of books and paper work. “I’ll really need to get a bag, the force here is giving me more paper work than back there,” he said shaking his head and closed the compartment. He placed the box on the cushion as he fixed up himself.

He opened his jacket and made sure his pants were at the right height. With a huge sigh, he got his box and pressed a button on his keys. “That should guard it,” he said and smiled as he walked down the front porch and rang on the door. “If the shadow had enough money to give her this, I think the Shadow has enough budget for security,” he said to himself as he waited for somebody to open the door or at least answer to his call.

~Horzta Yowane

...Thunder
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

Alyssa let out relief, as she washed away the scent of work off her body. It wasn't long when a rather young woman came to her door, as she stood with her hands behind her back. "Some here.." she asked not bothering to look at her one bit, the woman had agreed and awaited her orders. "Well..What the hell are you waiting for..Am I paying you to not answer doors..?" she said and her eyes made contact with her, as if she were targeted. The woman had jumped to her voice and quickly left.

Coming down one side of the staircase, she had reached the door and allowed it fling wide open. Bowing constantly she apologized for not being there sooner, of course afraid of Alyssa having her head for not being there sooner. "Please sir..Follow me to the study.." she spoke gentle and shy, as she moved quickly passing through the fine rooms. Alyssa loved to collect from fine china's, to antique items. Trophies and academic scholar awards hung in rooms, as did her favorite prize weapons in others. The woman had left Horzta in the study, where Alyssa had many books aligned from wall to wall. It was noted taste of hers to collect books, it was the one things she did seem to fall inlove with.

Exiting her tub, she pulled the plug as she slipped into her comfortable satin black Pj's. Alyssa had dried her hair quickly with a towel, as she walked down her staircase quietly the others keeping out of her way. "Bring tea..." she said in a low voice knowing they had been around. Walking slowly towards the study she began to get a sense of being watching, it wasn't long before she smirked devilishly as she tilted her bodies balance backwards. A bullet had hit the wall instantly, her eyes looking towards the wall. "Hmm..An ammiture is trying to kill me..Isn't this going to be fun.." she muttered to herself, her servants appearing with impecable timing. "Clean this up..." she told them, as she opened the door to see Horzta.

((edited to fit in shane ^-^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games