Welcome to Gaia! ::

ppl count.

+ 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 >

William Stacks~~~

After a short drive down to were Alyssa wanted to be dropped of which was central park. William was told to stay in the car until further instructions. William sighed and leaded back his chair and turned the radio on and let the music take him. William pulled out his gun and placed it in the glove box not wanting it much rather use his strength in close quarter combat and free running. Sitting back up William looked around and saw all of the was to make a run and were he can do what he dose best.

~~~Shadow Assassin

Regular

User Image

Angel waited. He looked at his watch, she only had a few minutes left. She was taking her time, so classic. He tweaked around with his arm, he was starting to get bored and kind of sore just standing there. That was when he saw it.
Two cars, coming with different areas, but he knew by his experience that they were together. So she did bring someone, or a group. It didn't phase him much, he saw it coming. That was when he saw someone in a SWAT jacket eating lunch with another man. "Great, someone who could kill me and someone who will kill me." Angel mumbled.
He saw Alyssa come out of the car, she was slender. She wasn't half bad looking either, but he had to focus. He saw her walk at a normal slow pace. He saw she had her hands to her side, but she wasn't moving them with her flow of walk. So she had weapons. He saw sunglasses, tinted so he couldn't see where she was looking. Very classic. She walked up to him and spoke and he listened.
"Don't waste my time. I know you brought along help, your holding weapons, and you have no where more important to be. So let's sit down over here." Angel said turning his back and walking to a bench. He made a huge risk by turning his back, but he knew she wouldn't shoot him, not until she got information.

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alyssa & Horzta
"Leaders Of The Shadows"

Alyssa wasn’t too impressed with Angel’s observation. Any decent high classed assassin may have noticed the abnormal cops going into cafes and such. This man turned out to be a tough guy and a rude one at that. “You shouldn’t tell me I’m wasting your time,” she said with an innocent voice, “Because you were the one that invited me here”. “I may or may not have sent help,” she gave an evil smirk and chuckled, “It is your choice on what you shall believe”. “Go on and seat my friend,” she said as she looked around, he was alone.

The disturbed bushes either meant somebody played in there or he placed in some traps. If Alyssa was to escape, he needed a human shield or some decent speed against guns. But if anyone tried anything funny, they would both be dead. He was a sure shot for Cole, but Alyssa might live through those hidden traps.

She thought that the bench might be the perfect position, so she didn’t follow through. “Seating all day has had my energy filled up,” she excused with a casual tone and looked straightly at his face, “So what do you want to talk about?”

Horzta can hear everything, their conversation, all through his transmission device, but that didn’t impair his hearing. He heard the man greet to him, with a short and casual tone. This man was probably a bit nervous. He turned his head to Aiden and smiled, “Good Afternoon Aiden, please have a seat,” he requested and waited for him to do so.

When he did, Horzta looked at Aiden once again after looking at the window. “Alyssa is out there with a Velvet,” he said so softly and quietly that only Aiden could hear. “I am here to see what’s going on and such, you will be back up. Cole is out there with a sniper rifle,” he explained.

He looked at his figure and confirmed that he was in fact, Aiden. “So what do you want to talk about?” he ask with the strange coincidence that it was the same time as Alyssa asked Angel.

Regular

Angel started laughing. He could barely contain himself. "Yo-you-you, you really need to take a chill pill. Being an assassin never means you have to be serious kill, kill, kill, you could become friends with other people. Your not busy, your intrigued how I got contact with you. You wanted to come, I didn't make you come. So please, have a seat, I have ice cream if you like. Yes, I know i am unorthodox, but you seem nice enough." Angel finished. She had a transmitter, a gun(s), and probably back up who had rifles on him.

O.G. Regular

"Hello Mr. Janston my associates were very impressed with your work back in Chile. I was sent here to give you a job..."

Showtime. Cole immediately knew that Alyssa was here when he saw a car arrive that looked as if it cost more than every thing he owned. Always have to make an entrance. He didn't approve of her flashy entrance since it meant all eyes on her including the local gangs. He only had ten shots, not including his pistol, so if she attracted the local Triad representative there was little he could do. As soon as she stepped out of the car he looked down the scope and trained the cross hairs over her. He followed her every movement and when she stopped to talk to some one he ever so gently moved the cross hairs over to the other person. To easy. He thought. Is it possible for an assassin to really be this incompetent. Incompetent was a rather big word for Cole but it properly expressed his surprise in how easy it would be to squeeze the trigger and put a bullet in the man's skull. No way he's professional must be a simple messenger. He told him self refusing to believe that a trained killer wouldn't take precautions against snipers. Even though he here to provide support only if things went bad Cole was tempted to shoot the man in the back for being so stupid. Since good thing would most likely not happen if he shot the man in the back Cole just watched and waited with the cross hairs trained on the man's head.

"...If you refuse I will be forced to kill you."

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
“Nice? You don’t know the half of me,” she said with an evil smile still looking at him. “I shall ask again, what do you want?” she asked once again, now with a more irritated tone. This man was being nice but that’s what fueled her blood stream, instead of honoring her presence he just relaxes at her mercy.

“And boy, I am not freaking out, if I wasn’t what you are calling ‘chill’, you would be dead right now,” she said with a casual tone. “If I didn’t kill you, Cole would probably have,” she thought to herself as she slightly shook his head.

Horzta was curious on what this man wanted and so did Alyssa, which was the only reason she is still here. The only reason Angel is still alive. He looked at Aiden as he waited for his answer, but that never kept his attention from Alyssa.
Darrell Craven & Virgil Markus

The two cops were just about done with there meal and were just talking casually about their carrers. Virgil was asking Darrell how he rose to Detective in only a year being in the force, while Dale asked the same of Virgil involving Inter-pol. Virgil did not see Horzta enter the cafe but he did notice when Aiden came in. Virgil watched as he went to the table which was already occupied by Horzta. Upon seeing the SWAT member Virgil did not pay anymore attation he was not sure why he met Horzta at the party but he checked out clear. Dale swallowed some food and choked a little before he spoke. "So Virgil who are we going to bring in for interrogation anyway?" "oh yeah I didn't tell you her" Virgil said as he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket which was Alyssa's profile. " hey I know her I like her magazine,it's very respected she probably got a legit invitation to the party" " I bet but when a tabloid CEO says to someone she thinks is a cop to stay put while she takes care of a hostage situation, got to raise some flags." " It's not a tabloid, but anyway her office is just a few blocks from here though her house is further which one first" Virgil thought for a second " lets cover more ground together I want you to go to her house but don't knock only take her in if she tries to leave but let her enter if she's on her way back." "what about you? " "I'll stay here and walk to her office, alright you here's my number call me if anything happens." Virgil said as he drained his juice then the both of them stood up and made there way for the door. Dale went to his car while Virgil went the opposite direction walking along the perm inter of the park.
Kon Gavrilo

User Image

Life and death...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kon stretched and yawned, sitting on the limb, fairly high up in a tree situated in the park. "Thanks to these assassin groups warring, I've been making a fair amount of money now, what with everyone getting caught in the crossfire." Kon inhaled the crisp air and slid his hands across the rough bark, and fell back so he could hang upside down from the branch of the tree. "At times like this I'm happy I'm a freelancer, I have the advantage of neutrality and the benefit of being able to accept and decline any contract that I want."

He continued to himself. "But it worries me that I haven't seen much of the assassins from any of these groups, just the amateur freelance assassins that go to a doctor expecting to be healed, without even realizing the person treating them is an assassin himself." Kon sighed. "But money still is money I suppose, who cares where it comes from. At least I don't need to worry about making much enemies as a freelance."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
...They're both the same to me, they pay the bills.

Regular

User Image
Angel smiled again. The whole evil smile made her look like she was about to bite him or something. "I don't know the half of you. Also, your sniper is kind of hanging of the roof a little. Just barely, so no average person can see him, but I can." Angel finished with a laugh. This was becoming even more funner then he thought.
"What do I want? I forgot, how stupid of me. So you look like a vanilla person." Angel continued as he started scooping ice cream. He slid a bowl towards her on the table. "It isn't poisoned, also, how do you know I didn't bring anyone?" Angel joked. "I didn't but still, you didn't take as many precautions as I did. Tsk, tsk, tsk, I expected more, so disappointed."
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

Alyssa heard him conversate about seeing cole, which hadn't affected her what so ever. She knew that Cole either way would remove him from the picture with in seconds, yet as they spoke it crossed her mind that investigators were in the area as well. What a day this was turning out to be for her.

Looking to the bowl of ice cream she shifted her eyes to look upon it, resting her fingtips against the rim to feel the coolness. " I wouldn't expect you to poison it, yet it's amazing how your so calm to admitt you haven't brought anyone." she spoke calmly. " I keep my talents to myself, as for your expectations I could say the same for you. A timid assassin with such a darling stutter, that's a first in my book." she smiled once more yet it was cut short, as she slid the ice cream to her lieft a bit. " So.. We met for a reason, you wanted to speak. I'm sure you didn't honestly want to get to know me, find out my favorite ice cream and such things. What information are you looking for." she said quickly. Alyssa knew time wasn't on her side, of course there was probably going to be people noticing her all around eventually.

Regular

Angel smiled a bit. He was starting to like playing with something deadly. He knew he should hurry, he had to report in. "All I want is information. On people that are high in this crime pyrimind. Drug lords, gang leaders, anything would be useful." He finished. He was bored, so he guess he could pass some time. He pulled out a pipe and put some weed into it. He lit it and took a hit. "Yea I am one of a kind. You would be surprised of how much different I am." Angel joked, taking a deep hit.
He felt like he was being prude. He offered the pipe to her. Who knew if she would take it. "By the way, that sniper, he must have not much to do in his life. Trying to act all bad a**, taking out people in the day with cops across the street. So cool." Angel said sarcastically, still offering the pipe.
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

Alyssa disreguarded his opinion on Cole's techniques, it was official that this conversation was becoming stale by the minuet. She knew the others were waiting and probably wondering what was taking so long, though she tapped her finger gently against the table listening to him. "I keep my lungs clean." she made her remark to his gesture to his pipe, she may have been an evil b***h at times though smoking wasn't type of taste.

"You want useful information ..Angel right.." she paused for a second letting out a sigh of relief, as she felt stressed from being out in open for so long. "Here's a first. The Velvet Assassins are at the bottom of the food chain, if they don't stay clear a wipe out just might occur. Second we take pride on keeping names like that underwraps, respectable people like myself don't bend lightly to those wanting that kind of information. " she stopped for a second, picking up her shades slowly so her eyes could meet his for a brief second. "Last piece of information..or should I rather call it advice. Angel..go spread your wings at church and pray..Because on the next off chance we meet again. My smile will be the last thing you set your eyes on." she spoke with such calm confidence.

In moment's she stood up placing her shades back down, her hand reached her lips and blew him a goodbye kiss. As she turned from the table she began taking paces back to the car, as she knew she had over stayed her welcome finally. With her cell phone in hand, she pressed the 2nd speed dial phoning Horzta "Is Mr. Markus still in the area, I'm leaving the park as we speak do you have your eyes watching." she said spoke calmly in the phone, though she herself could see Angel in the reflection of the inside metal parts of her sunglass frame.
Darrell Craven & Virgil Markus

Virgil was standing on the side of the street right next to the entrance /exit of the park. He was glancing back and forth from his copy of Alyssa's profile. "damn it were the hell is this street should have asked Dale first." Virgil thought to him self as he read the street signs it had been a while since he had been in this city and even when he was here last he was with a group of agents. "hell if I''ll call him... is that what I think it is?" Virgil at that moment smelt the faint scent of cabanas. He turned around looking for it's source. he could see a two people in the distance one was a woman and further back was a man at a table who had a cloud of smoke around him Virgil could make out the face of either of them
OMIS CHAN

User Image

Omis picked up his pistol and put it into the holster. He took the kevlar bullet-proof vest with the word POLICE marked across the back and threw it over his torso, and hooked his radio onto the shoulder of it. He put in his earpeice and took one last look in the mirror. He really did play the part perfectly. He couldn't even believe it himself. The metal nametag flashed in the light with the name "CHAN" in bolded letters. He really looked like someone who you could trust, someone you could have expectations of, and that was exactly what he wanted. 12 years ago, when he was called into the Shadow Assassins, he certainly didn't expect to end up in the Bejing Police Force. But, when they told him to go in as an inside man, he hadn't hesitated to take the job. It wasn't hard, basically play cops and then call the Shadow Assassins to tell them weather or not the police were on the hunt for them. He put on his hat, and walked towards the door of his apartment, catching the lights on his way out.

He hopped into his cruiser, and headed down the street. Omis could feel the eyes on him, knew everyone wanted to see a police officer screw up, wanted to show the world that even the police isn't perfect. Anything like speaking on a phone while driving and in uniform was downright stupid, because there would always be an internal investigation going on within 20 minutes of the conversation ending, because some random bystander would call the police HQ and complain about the police abusing their authority.

The car pulled into the parking lot, and Omis got out, walking briskly under the "Officers Only" sign over the door to the building. Omis was well known, and well liked throughout the force. He had been there now for five years and now held the rank of Sergeant. A good place to be, high enough to have control over others when he needed but not so high that he was constantly being monitored by the entire force. He could go about his business without being bothered in the least by the other officers.

It was nearing the end of the month and Omis knew what was coming up soon, his meeting with a fellow Shadow Assassin.

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Well I think Aturia quitted the RP ;(….))

Horzta took a bite from his sandwich as the conflict between the two arose. Alyssa has finally snapped into her senses and left his audience. Another bite from the chicken sandwich was taken before it was placed just beside the empty coffee mug. It would have to be one of those opportunities Horzta cannot get because of his job, it comes just once in a while and when it does, it was when he has a job. “Alyssa you have more than one to deal with, Virgil is here, just at your right, a little far but I bet you can see him,” he said through his transmitter as he looked at the scenery.

Horzta didn’t want to go into the conflict just yet, if something happens, Cole and Williams will be there anyway. He just looked from the background of it all. Something was bound to happen, he just knew it, but time and position is on their side. “Let’s not rest yet guys, Alyssa, just ignore him, he’ll interview you about us. Unless you want the police on our backs, get away from him,” he said looking at Virgil then away from the window, “You can ignore him for now; he doesn’t have any since warrants against you. If you try and mingle, you might just get that warrant”.

~Horzta Yowane

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

...Thunder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces