Welcome to Gaia! ::

ppl count.

+ 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

William Stacks~~

William looked at the man that exchanged in a serise of friendly gesturs William gave a nod. After the man stepped out of the room William looked at Alyssa telling him that he will find his reason her and to get ready to go else were William gave a nod and a lazy salut " yes ma'am" And took of to fallow Charlie.

~~Shadow Assassin
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

As Alyssa had gone down the hall, she spoke to one of the maids. "Bring Cole what ever he needs from the weaponry." she smiled as the woman left. While going towards the exit, she picked up one of the items on the table pinning her hair nicely back. Though it was an actual priceless dagger, that was orginating from tibet.

Charlie had nodded to William quietly, as he opend a dresser. "Here if your driver's clothing. Your going to take the Miss to down-town eastside of the park.. There's going to be a Velvet Assasin there waiting for her, though he doesn't know she is one of the S.A leaders. Please take note to bring a hand gun please, and wait in the car for her. I'm sure she'll give you a signal when she needs you to remove yourself from the car. Change and the miss will be outside waiting." he smiled and patted William on the back. "Good luck and have fun." he saluted him and left.

O.G. Regular

"Hello Mr. Janston my associates were very impressed with your work back in Chile. I was sent here to give you a job..."

With the arrival of William Cole took his leave, he didn't prefer to associate with any of the assassins unless absolutely necessary. He had his marching orders and someone to give him a weapon there was no need for him to stick around. "Just take me to the armory." He said to the maid instructed to give him a weapon, making him wonder why there was only maid in the house and no butlers. He just followed the maid not paying attention to where he was going, nor did he care, as long as he got there in one piece he had no plans of mapping out the cavernous estate. Once in the armory, which was just as extravagant as the rest of the mansion, Cole immediately knew which rifle to take from the armory. He walked up to the wall of weapons of all kinds, some antiques, some brand new, and others just outlandish. He chose the M40A1 , a sniper rifle used by the marines during the Vietnam war. Compared to other rifles it was a bit out dated, and fired a smaller round, but it was deadly accurate. As an added bonus to the accuracy it was easy to find this weapon on the black market since there was lots of the rifles left behind. If the cops suddenly show up and he needed to abandon the rifle it would like the work of local gangs or triads. Cole loaded the rifle up and took five extra shells, just in case, before leaving to go get set up. He knew a place with a good view of the meeting that was inconspicuous. There was an office building that was owned and operated by a friend, once again friend being used loosely, the man owed Cole a favor so he could set up there. Unless he was delayed he would be able to make it there before anyone else would.

"...If you refuse I will be forced to kill you."
William Stacks~~

William looked at Charlie and under stood his orders and the mission that was given to him that seemed big for a 'level one' as he called him self. William putting the mission aside to get ready for it walked up to the gray suit that was cut to his size and a funny looking hat to it as well. Turning to look and make sure he was a lone to change. Turning back around after seeing that it was William unzipped his jacket and put on the white under shirt, next William removed his shorts and shoes and slipped into the official drivers were. After this was done William walked over to a mural and looked at him self when just a second ago he looked like a street punk and was now a well dressed street punk. Putting on the 'funny hat' William walked over to were Charlie pointed out to get a gun from. William walked up to a small table with a M9 handgun with two clips with one all ready in the gun. William picked the gun and pulled the breach back to see a bullet all ready loaded ready to go, all there need to do was flip the safety of and he would be ready to go. After stowing the gun away William rechecked him self and turned to the door that lead out into the main room and began to make his way to it in a fast walk trying to not slow thing down. William reaching for the door nob and grabbing it and turning it all in one motion. Pulling the door to him William saw that Alyssa was waiting for him

~~Shadow Assassin
Darrell Craven & Virgil Markus

It had been about thirty minutes since Darrell and Virgil left the Station. At this moment They were sitting on the outside dinning area of a brunch cafe. Which was located just outside of the park Darrell was spinning his fork and knife on the glass table while he keep glancing over at Virgil who was eating an apple that he practically begging the waiter to give him. He was leaning back in his chair looking at the people walking down the street which ran parallel to the park. Both Virgil and Darrell had placed their order and were simply waiting and aside from Virgil ordering he had not spoke since at the police station. Dale fed up with this silence thought of something. "Uh Virg.... Agent Markus?" "Just Virgil" "Virgil why do you use a chain to fight with and not a gun?" Virgil turned to look at Dale taking a bite of his apple as he did "Your way to trusting if that's the first thing you say after I tried to choke you out anyway I have a gun the same just like you do but, why do you only wield those batons inside two swords." "Uh I don't know they were the first weapon I was good with I guess." "Really? if that all you can think of I'll answer with the same.. I don't mind answering you truthfully but till you can answer me with a better response I won't." Virgil saw the waiter approaching. He tossed his apple core over the street and in to the park's grass. Both officers straightened up and began to eat. Dale with his Eggs and brisket,and Virgil with French toast and a burrito. Dale thought it was a nice view of the park even though it was in the middle of the city

User Image
Ripper
Aiden Falrevere

User Image
I am a weapon of...

MASS DISTORTION!

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~

Hearing a male voice greet his call, Aiden felt a bit of relief wash over him. Finally, he felt like getting his answers. But he wasn't quite sure which member he was speaking to. “It's Aiden.” He informed the man on the other end, “Reason behind this call is to found out what kind of party I missed out on last night and whom might have been behind the fireworks. Mind filling me in? Never good to be left out of the loop.” Running a hand through his hair, Aiden began heading back for his fence's place, completely unaware of the meeting for their leader.

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~
"Why rebel any longer against the symmetry of this world when chaos itself can be the only system?"

OOC: Sorry for the wait Horzta.

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With his body already on the cycle, Horzta was still speaking to Aiden. “Aiden? Your that hacker that is always with Alexa, right?” he asked thinking about the man. Hearing his cycle go on, he was able to ride it swiftly down the road.

His cell phone transmission was transmitted to his earphones which were connected to a mic. “Well since you want some information and I want a companion to go with me to a café,” he said looking straight as he passed by the tall buildings towards the inner city, “Macy’s café, just in front of central park. So what do you say? Meet me there?”

“I’ll be the white haired dude in a S.W.A.T. jacket,” he explained as he figured this man still didn’t know who he was.

~Horzta Yowane

-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=+-
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

...Thunder
User Image
Ripper
Aiden Falrevere

User Image
I am a weapon of...

MASS DISTORTION!

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~

Hearing the offer to meet up with the man on the other end, Aiden had to think it over, exceptionally since he heard the last sentence. The thought of being seen with a cop could jeopardize his way of life. Frowning, he debated if the information was worth the risk. Letting out a sigh, Aiden final spoke. “I'll take you up on the offer. But if anyone asks, I'm pinching you for information.” With a smirk, Aiden glanced at his watch and said, “It will take me about a half hour to get there though.

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~
"Why rebel any longer against the symmetry of this world when chaos itself can be the only system?"

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dark...
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Pinching for information? I’ll just use the term, confidential my friend,” he said with a smirk and chuckled. He closed his phone without saying anything; he would meet with Aiden anyway, so why bother?

Half hour was just 15 minutes more for Horzta, it was enough time to settle in and order without anything to interrupt him. After a few minutes he was able to pass a blue Honda. In the café, were the familiar Virgil and the not so familiar Dale. He didn’t care about that though, he just passed by their car and café and parked by a nearby sidewalk.

He turned off his cycle and heard a transmission. “D.T your package has arrived, if you ever need it, just get to it…. Coordinates is 464:343 code dark sky,” the speaker attached to his ear said, “That is all, your pay is still not raised and is still at 0”. Horzta gave a quick nod and looked around as he thought about the term, ‘Dark Sky’.

He shrugged his head and walked away from his cycle as he opened up his SWAT Jacket. It was a bit hot with it closed and he always thought that open jackets were ‘In’. A funny habit indeed, despite the fact that he is not that much into fashion.

Opening the door to Macy’s café, Horzta looked around for anything suspicious. It was possible that the man’s co-ambush team could be here. He just let his instincts get the better of him and walked to the two man table beside the window. He sat at one end and looked outside at the park. “Ms. Hawk is still not here? Oh well, that cop is here, I better inform her,” he said and opened up his mic once again.

“Ms. Hawk Please,” he requested and got a transmission, “Miss Hawk, Mr. Markus is here, he might recognize you. Proceed with extreme caution; Macy’s café is clear from any ambush assassins that is all, over and out”. His voice was actually so clear yet so quiet that only he can hear it.

“What will you order, sir?” a waitress suddenly said as she was already beside Horzta, hopefully she wasn’t able to hear anything he said. Horzta looked at the waitress and smiled. “Uhm…Coffee for two and a chicken sandwich,” he said with a polite tone. The waitress just smiled and left Horzta as he looked at the window once again.

~Horzta Yowane

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

...Thunder

O.G. Regular

"Hello Mr. Janston my associates were very impressed with your work back in Chile. I was sent here to give you a job..."

Cole lay prone in a sixth floor office of a building that overlooked the park setting up his rifle on the bi-pod. He had stopped at his hotel room on the way to pick up his cell phone and a change of clothes. He had thrown his tattered and blood stained clothes into the trash, after breaking into the cleaning supplies and dousing them in ammonia to destroy any chance of getting DNA off of them. He was now wearing just a plain blue t-shirt and jeans something far from the dress shirt pants and over coat he normally wore, but he needed to blend into the crowed if problems arose. Because he had to leave behind his overcoat he also had to leave behind one of his beloved pistols. A real tragedy but he'd get over it. As the Bi- pod was set he possitioned the rifle so that the barrel wouldn't stick out of the open widow, he wasn't a rookie and wasn't going to make a rookie mistake. once the rifle was in place he positioned the spotters scope he had swiped from the armory so he could get a good view of the meeting place, which was still in the dark. Finally he loaded five shots into the rifle and cocked it. Now all he could do was wait for something to happen.

"...If you refuse I will be forced to kill you."

Regular

[[Waiting for Alyssa]]

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
((Alyssa is sick so I'll be filling in for her.... Gonna post one up soon))

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
VegaFox
User Image
Alyssa Hawk

Alyssa was already inside a white Maybach 57 when William was finished up. “Well this will be interesting,” she said as she heard Horzta’s voice on the car radio. With the possibility of an ambush and of course that cop after her, the enemy might have a upper hand. Though there is still that possibility of a war between the three factions. Alyssa just placed that out of her thoughts and shook her head. She waited for William to get in the car to drive her to the central park.
The day was actually nice for an outside interrogation and that rainless atmosphere means car chases will not be slippery. The clear road made it possible to not have traffic, which means she won’t be that late. Macy’s café was what caught Alyssa’s eye. “So this is where Horzta is hanging out,” she thought to herself and saw that figure. “William, I would like you to stay here,” she said as she felt the car stop, “Get out when I give the signal”.
Meanwhile back in the café, Horzta saw that Maybach 57 pass by the café and parked not far off. He looked around and didn’t see any suspicion. “She can take care of herself,” he said as he saw the girl opening the door. Without looking around, she seemed to be walking inwards the park. Horzta’s eyes scanned again and saw a lone figure. “Velvet Assassin is north west from your position,” he said over the secured transmission.

Alyssa was able to fully hear his directions and followed it without even a thank you. She took the pebbled path without the consent of the man’s patience. Alyssa looked at the man through her sunglasses that fully covered her eyes. With one glance, he was able to confirm that this man was velvet and it was the one she was talking to earlier. “Good Afternoon,” she said with a plain tone and crossed her arms under her chest, “So what do you want? I am a very busy woman, so make it quick”. Alyssa had an irritated tone to let him think she was a busy woman, nobody likes their time wasted and so did Alyssa. She also had to go through this instead of just staying home either relaxing or planning on the next missions.
User Image
Ripper
Aiden Falrevere

User Image
I am a weapon of...

MASS DISTORTION!

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~

Closing the cell, Aiden knew Liwei could wait. Business need to come before luxuries. Shoving the phone back into his pocket, he changed directions. Picking up the pace, he began his long trek to the cafe by foot.

It was several minutes passed the original time Aiden gave Horzta, before he came into view of the cafe. Entering the restaurant, he glanced about the room. Spotting not only one law enforcement uniform, he felt the risk level increasing. Trying to keep calm, he walked over to the table the white haired man wearing the SWAT jacket and sat down cross the table from him. “Hey.” Aiden muttered weakly. Glancing out the window, he began to wonder why Horzta wanted to meet him here.

~~~~~ͽͼ~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff