Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis felt something hard hit his rib. He flinched alittle at the hit, but otherwise was still. "I need my sword! I'll fight them both! I just need my sword now!" he yelled. It was suppose to be his day today. A perfect assasination on a high rewardable target. And then this s**t happend. He brushed past the girl and went towards his sword. His gun was still in his hand and he was ready to dodge and shoot and any threat.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maris nodded her head in approval. A small and soft smile flickering onto her face as he listened to her. The rain didn't bother her all that much. She walked alongside Damon, hands in her pockets. Her fingers running over the edges of her daggers just in case the assassins behind them were instigators. "Shall we return to HQ together?" she offered, no needing to turn her head for him to listen to her. Her voice albeit soft, was perfectly pitched to reach his ears. Her robin's egg blue eyes unwavering.

±Ðamon × Rayne±

Damon couldn't help but glance into her eyes. An embarrassed look came upon his face as he tried to avoid looking. The rain made his hair wet and heavy, forcing it to cover his face. He pushed air through his lips in an attempt for him to see. His plan failed as the hair came back down and slapped him in the face. "You may have to guide me there, damn hair." He said mocking himself. "I suppose its a good thing you told me to leave, would be a disadvantage to fight blind. Thanks..." He paused assuming she'd give him her name, since she already knew his apparently.

User Image

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris chuckled lightly at his problem. "Maris, we've met maybe once or twice. And lemme help you there." she said, taking his hand to make him stop before standing in front of him. She stood on the tips of her toes, still a few inches shorter than him, before pushing the hair out of his face, using the slick rain to push the hair back. She came back down, satisfied enough and giggled. "You look silly, but you should be able to see now. Unless you're bad with rain too." she smiled softly up at him, the smile even reaching her eyes.

±Ðamon × Rayne±

Damon lightly stomped in the puddles, playing with the rain and enjoying the splashing noise it made when she made him stop by holding his hand. He felt ridiculous when she fixed his hair. "Thank you." He said letting out a small laugh. "I like the rain." he said while making splashing sounds again, trying to emphasize why with the puddles. "But its just not to my advantage." he continued with a smile. He took a step past her with a smile and turned back, "You comin'?" He said teasing Maris.

User Image

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris followed and giggled. "I'm coming, be a little bit patient Mr. Rainman." she giggled a bit as she walked a bit faster to catch up with him. Flicking her bangs out of her eyes a bit with a flick to the side with her neck. She looked back to him with a laugh.

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis picked up his sword and started headed back to the Assasins Guild. "Of all things to happen, I had to be stuck here. With rain of all things," he said to himself. He rounded the corner to the hidden guild spot. He opened the secret door and stormed in the room. He went directly to his quaters and cleaned up. "Lousy basterds of bounty hunters. Them and Elktra had to ******** up my day." He cleaned himself, clensing the wound. He'd stay in doors for awhile before moving back out. He made himself comfy on the couch like thing and began to let his mind wander.
±Ðamon × Rayne±

"Just because I look ridiculous right now doesn't mean you can mock me, I'm still very threatening." Damon said sarcastically nudging her with his side smiling. He began to shiver a bit, and the occasional sniffle. "How much further is it? Being inside with a blanket would be appreciated at the moment." He asked continuing to walk. He crossed his arms to keep warm.

User Image

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris rolled her eyes with a laugh, waving off the threatening comment. "Yes, yes, just terrifying. And we're here." she smiled before, pulling out her key and putting it in the lock of the door turning counter clock wise and walking into the newly arrived elevator. "Get in. Or else you'll catch your death." she giggled.

±Ðamon × Rayne±

Damon quickly followed her inside the elevator, already feeling the warmth. He let out a giant sigh of relief from the heat. He began to rub his hands, "Indeed, I am very terrifying." He said with a smile turning towards her. "Will there be others here?" he asked curiously. "I'm not going to get ambushed or anything down here am I?" He thought to himself. He stood close to Maris waiting for a response.

User Image

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris giggled at his self-assuredness. Within a split second her hand was in front of his throat, a sharp dagger ready to tip in the direction of his throat. "I'm pretty bad a** myself when I want to be." she giggled, pulling her hand back into her pocket. That dark twinkle in her eye revealing just how dangerous she really was. "And of course there are others, the bounty head quarters is open to all bounts. As long as you know the right people it's a place for us to rest and learn of any new targets and assassins." she explained with a light chirpy tone and smile.

±Ðamon × Rayne±

"Thanks for the neck warmer." Was Damon's response to Maris' demonstration. "I wouldn't recommend leaving your victims arms free next time though. They could have a few tricks up their sleeve." He pulled his sleeve up revealing his blade attached to his arm. It wouldn't have been hard for him to use it against her, it wouldn't feel right, but he still could have. Damon could feel the elevator beginning to slow down. He leaned over and ran his finger tips through his hair vigorously to try and drain as much of the water as possible.

User Image
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra stood there, letting the man grab his weapon. Whatever. The rain has canceled the battle, thank God. She didn't wish to deal with any more blood today. She loved it too much and if there was an overdose, she'd go on an insane killing spree. She slid her gun back in its hollister on her thigh and grabbed her gloved blade, sliding it back on and watching the silver metal disappear into the black leather glove. She looked back at the Assassin and shook her head, walking out of the alley into the rain.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris laughed lightly as the doors opened. "It doesn't matter. you would've been dead if I'd wanted you to be before you could even react. I am the top bounty hunter after all." she giggled before prancing out. It was a bit obvious from the way she carried herself that you would never believe that she was a killer, she looked more like a girly girl than a number one bounty hunter.

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis heard the patter of the rain getting harder and harder and smiled. "Perfect time to kill someone." He stood up from his couch and went to the door. He pushed it open and slipped out quickly and quietly. "Time to go big," he thought. He wanted to hit a big target. Something he does will make everyone remember his name. If he took out Elektra he would be remembered by assassins. He needed someone big so not only assassins but everyone will know his name. "Hitting some bounty hunters may be good," he said to himself. Either way, people were going to die and it wasn't going to be fun, for them. It will be a hell lot of fun for himself, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff