Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Elektra C. V.

FINALLY she was given a break! Even though he seemed not up to a fight like he had just said, she heard the click of his ammo being dropped onto the ground. But before that she had listened to a c**k of the gun. There had to be a bullet in there, just in case she attacked. Or he did if she let her guard down. Luckily she never did, so that was no worry to her.
Damon Rayne

Damon smirked. "Its an insult to think I'm that oblivious." He announced loudly, directing his comment to the assassin watching in the dark. Damon opened the barrel and put in two extra rounds. He clicked and rolled the chamber, Damon loved the sound it made. "I thought assassins were supposed to be silent and undetectable." Damon continued. He let off a shot at the edge of the alleys wall, the bullet making its way through the darkness landing in front of his feet.

User Image

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis emerged from the shadows. He gleamed a smile."I tried to make myself noticable. I'm not here for a fight, though. But she is..." he continued, "the Number One Assasin. Ten million reward. I'm a small head compared to her." He was trying to get them to fight. He didn't like the odds against a gun and it was easier for them to take each other out. "And as for me, I won't fight unless you try and start a fight."

((Gtg. Internet is screwed up. CYA tomorow))
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra snapped at the Assassin. You b*****d! I'll kill you! She hissed, pulling out her large arm-blade that was curved around the center. It had a nice edge to it, too.

[[ awws, fine v.v see ya(: ]]

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
AnimeAstroes
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis frowned. He pulled his own blade, which he held backwards. "You don't know how close I've been to one. I've been number two all my life. It sure is going to be fun when I'm number one." He took a defensive stance, prepared for an attack.

((Nvm. This is last post))
Damon Rayne

Damon's eyes landed on the assassin next to him. "Ten Million? Well now...That is tempting." He held his hand steady, still aimed at the male assassin. Watching the smoke from his revolver lift from the barrel. "I did say I would let her 'have her day." he argued with himself in his head. A deep breath left his chest, his eyes staring into her cloak. "Under that clothing, is another killer. No different from you, Would she show mercy to him?" His thoughts continued. Her outburst certainly didn't help his decision. "Nice to see how assassins work together." He added.

User Image
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra flipped over his head and behind him, grabbing him by the neck and pulling him close. She held her blade to his neck and restrained his arms with her free hand behind his back. Number two...isn't the best. She whispered in his ear with a soft hiss. You'll never replace the legacy I've left behind even if you do become number one.
Damon Rayne

Damon smirked at her acrobatics. "Impressive!" He said complimenting her. "I wonder if she knows i could shoot both of them with one shot?" He questioned himself. Damon decided he'd rather sit back and enjoy the show. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall and returned his gun to its holster. A smile grew on his face, since he did meet the girl first, he somewhat hoped she would win.

User Image
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra's eyes darted to the Bounty Hunter. There was no way she was going to thank one of them. What kind of idiot do you take her for?! She slanted her eyes back to her blade and his neck. If he didn't surrender, she would cap off his head like a soda bottle, which--knowing Elektra--she didn't mind the slightest bit.
Damon Rayne

"Well, that's not very exciting." Damon said with an unsatisfied tone. He spent a moment or two caressing a bullet, intensively playing with it. He flicked his wrist opening the revolvers chamber. He slowly reloaded the chamber, bullet by bullet. Damon leaned down on one knee and picked up an empty bottle, looking at his disfigured reflection in it with is head held low. He pushed himself up and off the wall and took a stance with his two feet spread wide. Damon's head slowly began to raise, a sinful smile came across his face. "Let's make things more interesting!" he exclaimed while throwing the bottle at the two assassins and waited until it was just above their heads. In the shadows, all that could be heard was the cocking of his gun. Light was created from the shot, leaving only smoke in the barrel. A single shot was let off, exploding the bottle upon the two assassins. Damon hoped the shards could cut or at least distract them. "I hope the male assassin is smart enough to use the distraction to his advantage, rather pathetic how he was overpowered so quickly."

User Image
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra held her breath in case the gas was something that could knock her out with a single inhale. She refused to let go of her hostage, though, so she simply flipped her way out of the alley and around the corner. She slit just beside his jawline and threw him to the ground, darting back to the alley. When the smoke finally cleared up, she pulled out her large-barreled pistol, snarling and pointing it at the bounty hunter.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

↬Maris appeared behind Damon out of nowhere and silently. She placed a hand lightly on his shoulder to gather his attention. She paid no mind to the two assassins at the moment. "Damon... now is not the time to start fights with anyone. It is about to rain. And will not be safe. Better to have a fair fight and be known for a true bounty than a cheater. Morals and all." she said in a soft tone. As if on cue the rain was hard and fast, drenching almost. It was an eerie rain, terrifying even? Maris didn't stir, keeping her hand on Damon's shoulder, and her eyes calm and steady on him. Neither a smile nor a frown present on her face. "See what I mean? Rain." she said in a simple tone.↫

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis sat up quickly. He then put his hand on his cut. He flinched on touch. He stood up and cut his clothes, using the cut piece as a bandage. He smiled.'Assasins today. They never think before they act.' He could've taken her on but he was caught of guard with the sudden flip. "Damnit!" His blade on his arm was there, but his sword was still in the alley. He couldn't ditch his sword. It was special, a gift given from the Assasin Guild leader before he was slain. He cursed himself. He needed to go back in the alley wether he wanted to or not.

Travis stood quietly in the rain, thinking of what he should do. He then went to the entrance of the alley. He couldn't fight now. He was injured and he couldn't make it worse. He had to get in there and get his sword though. His own gun slid from the sleeve his blade wasn't on and landed in his hand. One way or another, he was going to be assasin number one. Waiting would be a bright idea since the bounty hunter and her were already fighting. He then took a deep breath and pressed against the wall. He'd charge in there in a minute and see whats happening. But for now he must rest since of the injury. He sat underneath a tarp that was hung there and left by a merchant.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra stepped back to the assassin boy, sensing his movement and smashing one of his ribs with her elbow. Don't. Move. She hissed, not taking her eyes off of the bounty hunter and the new one who had just joined them. Who knows? Maybe she could be a possible threat, too.
Damon Rayne

Damon was ready to react violently when he felt something on his shoulder, but it was a gentle touch. "I just wanted to watch a more exciting fight." replying to Maris. His trigger finger was about to become happy while noticing the assassin had her gun aimed at him. His eyes blinked twice in astonishment when the rain began to pour. "Good call." he said silently looking up into the dark sky covered in rain clouds. He returned his precious revolver back into its holster and began to walk in the opposite direction of the assassins. "Enjoy your day assassin." he called out.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces