Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Levy laughed and motioned for her to follow him. He walked out into the largest street this side of the city, and couldn't help smirking as people back away from him and Maris. One man even passed out. "What never seen blood before?" Levy said with a chuckle.

His apartment wasn't very far, it was one of the highest buildings in this area, he waved at his Lounge Maid, and smiled. "Doris how are you?" The heavy set maid waved back. She had seen Levy in worse condition, she was a bit confused by Maris though. Levy never brought his women to this apartment, it was the one he actually lived in when not at base. As her enetered the elevator with Maris a short, and stocky man scooted slowly to the other side of the elevator.

When they arrived at the 56th floor, Levy exited. The door directly infront of them was Levy's room. As he opened the door and walked in he said. "Home sweet home!" He stripped off his coat, shirt, and pant standing in his boxers. He wasn't exactly modest. He smiled and slipped so pajama pants on. He grabbed his guns out of his coat, the submachine gun, pistols and sniper rifle all he set on his table.

There was a window looking out on the city, the lights dotted the horizon.

He turned and looked to Maris. "So, you still wanna go to the park?" Levy asked, plopping down onto his bed.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maris was gazing out the window when she heard Levy speak to her. She turned to see him in his pajama pants only, just shirtless. Her eyes roamed over each well chiseled muscle appraisingly. Oh how the mighty had fallen. She just wanted to run her fingers over each and let him feel her as well. It made her a little hot and bothered. Her cheeks tinged a light pink as she turned back to look out at the setting sun.
"It'll be dark soon so I guess it would not be the best time to go to the park..."
she mumbled, placing a hand on the glass.

User Image

'Can you see it?' Levy thought to himself. 'That look.' He smiled as she looked away. 'She looked at me different. She's not just a little into me.' He thought smiling.

He seized the oppurtunity and stood, he walked behind her, and gently wrapped his arms around her waist, and whispered in her ear. "We could stay right here..."

He spread his hands all over her stomach, feeling her own smooth and sleek body.
the sun was nearly all the way down by now.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris heard him get closer but wasn't expecting him to touch her so intimately. As his hands seemed to explore her abdomen, she could feel her cheeks stain crimson and her breath get a bit ragged.
"That's... not a bad idea."
she managed to whisper.

( Wrong Pic oops!)

"I thought you'd like that." He said ever so quietly to her. He explored her abdomen slowly, exploring every crease of her muscle, every inch. He slowly ran his hand down, and touched the bare skin of her stomach, the other hand joined it, as they worked their way over her body.

"Well... you're my guest... " Levy said, still acquainting his hands with her stomach, working his way near her breasts. They were larger than he thought, he coat hid them mostly. "So you can decide what you'd like to do." He whispered into her ear.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris shuddered under his touch, unable to create a coherent thought. As hard as she tried her mind kept blanking out as her senses were taking over. She bit her bottom lip.
"L-Levy... we...can we?"
she murmured blushing.

[[OOC: Erm, if this gets much more graphic and you want to do it we'd need to take this to PMs... xDDD]]
User Image

Levy smiled as she shuddered, allowing "We can... if you want."

(It's up to you.)

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Mona sat upright in her bed, unwilling to fall asleep. She sighed, yet another day. Her room in the guild was pretty well done, but not the best. Oh, no. That one was saved for the very best assassin, Elektra. Mona was only in 3rd place, but she held no grudges. She thought that Elektra was very respectable, in any case. Mona decided to check her calender, looks like she had a victim tomorrow. " Finally, I was getting bored around here. Hopefully, no one will bother me. I just hate people. Hm, might as well take a stroll, it's not THAT dark." she mumbled lightly to herself.

(( I may not be able to participate in the RP starting the day after tomorrow. Except maybe sometimes. Cause I'm going to Disneyland. ;D ))

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
OOC: Don't exactly know what to do now XD
[[ OOC: @ Jellfish: O: I'M JELLIN' = 3 = well, i have been there before....for like, two days, rofl xDD but it was fun. i remember going to this one pool at the resort...it had a mickey mouse statue right at the end of it, lawl. it was awesome xD

@ Trail: just say he followed Elektra into the alley and just decided that it looked like she din wanna fight x'3 ]]

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hey Hey, Ele-chan, that wasn't very nice... Soulu had appeared once more, this time however standing atop of one of the buildings by the alleyway. He tipped his hat and jump from the roof down to Elektra.

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
(( Hey guys, um, I've been kind of brain dead lately, so I'm leaving. I'll miss you guys. D: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff