Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Kitten

[[OOC: Going to my mum's tonight sorry. =/]]
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Good point. Master's gonna kill me. She grumbled. Her Master would probably kick her sorry a** around like a mutt if he found out.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hiro walked forward slowly and gently kissed Elektra's forehead. Not in a love sort of way but more in the sake of giving comfort. Lets not fight here, I have some limited edition manga volumes here, I'd rather they not get destroyed.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra blushed faintly. Yeah. You love your precious manga too luch to lose them. She giggled. It was pretty amusing about how he was more worried about his comics rather than his life.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu walked up to the roof of the apartment and looked back at Elektra. Good luck. [/color. He said it with complete honesty. He put his hands into his pockets and waited for Elektra to make the first move.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu walked up to the roof of the apartment and looked back at Elektra. Good luck. [/color. He said it with complete honesty. He put his hands into his pockets and waited for Elektra to make the first move.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra raised an eyebrow. Oh? So you do want to fight after all, huh? She grinned and blinked behind him and already had her blade pressed to his neck. She licked her lips. Let's play. She smirked and held him in a position to where he could barely move.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu sighed. Whatever happened to saying good luck back? Solu closed his eyes, a small blue circle appearing at his feet. The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning
Everything became black. Soulu dissappeared from where he was only to appear 10 meters away. The darkness began to disipate and now they were both floating over a large ocean, the waves splashing beneath them.

OOC: Just to clarify Soulu is fighting because he is being watched by the Assassin Masters. To ensure the Elektra isn't accused of treason he's decided to fight a little hard.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra was a little confused now. He didn't seem so strong when she first saw him. She then decided to get her act together and quickly blinked herself all the way back into a dark alley. Fighting was just not her priority now. She was too lazy and just needed rest.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
OOC: Hey no fair, the fight was about to start D: All Soulu did was teleport them to a free area where they could fight D:
[[ OOC: lul i really dont feel like putting up the effort xD im kinda crapping out here. its like, ten o clock about where i live >.< ]]

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Rainbow Muffinn
[[ OOC: lul i really dont feel like putting up the effort xD im kinda crapping out here. its like, ten o clock about where i live >.< ]]

OOC: Haha, cool where about do you live? Over here in Ontario it's 11pm.
He laughed, and was playfully cocky. "No If I had shown off you wouldn't have seen it." He said laughing. "I'm kinda dirty though." He said holding his arms out, exposing all of the blood on him. "We may need to return to my clothing store, or apartment if you like." He said with a playful wink.
[[ OOC: lul, missouri xD ]]

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maris perked a brow at his perverse invitation. Then again what was the worst that could happen? Him lead her into a trap? Hah, not that she'd have to really worry about such. She grinned and laughed lightly.
"I don't mind going to your apartment."
she smirked.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out