Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra's eyes went wide as she turned away, covering them quickly. Dammit! She thought, biting her lip. She didn't exactly like it when people looked her in the eyes. It broke her down easier than anything.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

They're pretty... Soulu snapped out of it as she turned.
That was so cool! Do they give you special powers? Soulu tried to go around her to get a better look at them.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra pulled her hood up quickly, replacing her hands back over her eyes. Her cheeks turned a soft pink. No....They don't give me any powers.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

Soulu gently pulled her hands away. H-hey no need to be ashamed of them, they're very pretty.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra squeezed her eyes shut. Don't look. She ordered.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

Aw why, seriously they look really nice, you shouldn't hide them behind those bangs.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra hugged her chest. It brings back bad memories and gives me horrifying glimpses of the past before I lost my memory whenever someone looks in my eyes. Just don't look.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

Soulu's face fell. O-oh I see... I'm sorry. Soulu quickly turned away respecting what she had wanted.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

I'm not telling any more than that... She thought, opening her eyes again. Though they werew open, they were still cloaked by her hood. I'm sorry...

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

It's not your fault, don't worry about it. Soulu moved back to his bead and lay on it.
Well I won't keep you any longer, wouldn't want me to rub off on you. This may be true, Soulu was the lowest ranking bounty hunter but Elektra was the highest, how odd was it that they got along?

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maris giggled pulling out a small cookie for her and nibbling at it thoughtfully.
"Mmm, shall we go to the park?"
she suggested with a giggle and smiled at him. She really had not cared before but them being arch rivals was the last thing on her mind now.↫

User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra sighed. Look, I don't exactly hate you. Just I'm not used to acting like this at all.

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Soulu Watase

Funny, you don't hate me yet we have to kill each other, Isn't that joyful. Soulu sarcasm was thick enough to cut. He stood up and picked up his weapons case.
User Image

Levy smiled and said. "Ok let's go, it'll be a lo-"

"Hey! Gimme your wallet!" Several people stepped from a stoop as they cut through an alleyway to shorten the walk.

Levy looked down at Maris calmly and smiled. Knowing these men had picked the wrong two people to mug. "Listen pal you don't wanna do this to me and my friend, it'll end... badly for you. "

"Hey! Shut the f--k up!" The man said drawing a pistol and pointing it at Levy.

"Maris count the seconds for me." Levy said smiling and stepping forward putting his finger over the nuzzle of the gun. "Go!" Levy said sidestepping, and breaking the leader's arm, and slashing his throat with a quickly drawn bowie knife. The second drew his gun, Levy smacked it into the wall as he pulled the trigger, the bullet flew harmlessly into the wall as well as did the man's blood as Levy stabbed him in the chest several times, allowing him to drop peacefully to the ground. Levy quickly slashed another's throat, and the others fled away quickly. Levy smiled and turned to maris. "How long?" He asked smiling.

Ice-Cold Kitten

★Ϻαris Д• δєspereaux★

User Image

Maris grinned at his request not bothered by the muggers either. Beginning counting on her watch and listening she looked up after he was done and laughed lightly at his work.
"Within 5 seconds you managed to show off. Were you showing off for little old me?"
she giggled lightly, pulling the sleeve back over her white gold watch.↫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas