Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assassins and Bounty Hunters have been at it for years. Even centuries. They even made a vow to hunt each other for life. For the Assassins, things are extremely competetive enough. They fight eachother for the number one Assassin spot. Bounty Hunters also fight over which Assassin they're going to grab and bring back dead. Sometimes it gets out of hand. Instead of the Assassin being brought back dead, their fellow Hunter gets murdered by their own hand.

It is now a new time--a new generation of Assassins and Bounty Hunters. Though some of them are actualy peacefull with each other. This could mean instant death in their own Community, breaking the promise they made over five hundred years ago. Are they even going to fight for their lives now?
RULES (yay! listed!)

~PM all profiles to me
                  ~Assassins, title your PM They Shall Die
                  ~Bounty Hunters, title your PM We'll win this
                  ~Acknowlege someone if they talk to you
                  ~No cybering, but forbidden romance is greatly encouraged ;D
                  ~No 1337 or chat speak, this RP is semi-lit
                  ~NO one-liners!
                  ~Put a heart in your profile so I know you read these rules(:
                  ~I sometimes forget things, so I might put up some new rules later!
                  ~NEW RULE: No god-modding!
                  ~NEW RULE: No auto-hits. Meaning you cant go like, "Shoots him/her" you have to be like, "~so and so~ aimed and fired his gun at ~insert name here~"
::ASSASSINS::

Username: Rainbow Muffinn
                  The name's: Elektra Carmen Valentine (Elektra C. V., so her identity is a secret)
                  I've been at it for this many years: 19
                  I'm obviously a: female
                  Don't mess with me! a bit too serious sometimes, but it helps her with her assassin training. She has a hard shell, it's hard to break. Very hard. You have to try as hard as you can if you really want to get to know her. She hates bounty hunters and love. What's the point?
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: She lost her memory at age 14, so she can't remember anything before she joined the Assassin Community, but once she was taken in, she was trained like a robot. So she's very strong and knows practically all the techniques. Right now, she ranks as number one on the Assassin list. It seems everyone is out to kill her. She has a bounty of over ten million over her head.
                  Stupid mother and father: ItEndsTonight

Username: AnimeAstroes
                  The name's: Travis Blackstar
                  I'm obviously a: boy
                  Don't mess with me! I'm a gentle and kind person unless you f*** with me or if there is a job that involves you.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: As a young kid, he has had intense training. Not for being an assasign, but for being a bounty hunter. That was, until, bounty hunters killed his parents. At the age of ten he was alone. He trained and took care of himself until he was 14, when he was invited to a club. It was more of a small guild, specializing in many things such as: stealth, pickpocketing, acrobatics, blade and dagger mastery, ect. The guild became known as the Assassins Guild. Only a select few know where it is located, but most people know about it and fear them. Travis has a high bounty on his head, and it get bigger when he hits a bigger target.
                  Stupid mother and father: I have nothing to hide

Username: l Mr Fishyy l
                  The name's: Emil Sakuraba
                  I've been at it for this many years: 17
                  I'm obviously a: Make
                  Don't mess with me! I'm a calm and collected person. I don't get angry often but when I do it's not the funnest thing to experience.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: He never really fit in with anyone so the life of an assassin was the ideal life for him. No need to trust, just get the job done and get on with life.
                  Stupid mother and father: Should I really care?

Username: Golden Rooster
                  The name's: Claeris Lennings Kniles
                  I'm obviously a: Males
                  Don't mess with me! He is usually quiet, and has a bad temper. He is easy to piss off, and then......Well let's just leave it at that.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: His parents were part of practicing of Bushido. He was taught how to be a Samurai on a Buddhist dojo. The leader of the dojo was the number six assassin, and he was killed by a bounty hunters along with the rest of the other students. He was the last one left alive by killing the bounty hunters when he was 15. He strived then to become an Assassin.
                  Stupid mother and father: Let the river flow

Username:Praise In The Storm
                  The name's:William "Levy" ( Lev-eee, not Lee vie) Smarr
                  I've been at it for this many years: 23
                  I'm obviously a: Male
                  Don't mess with me! Accomadating, gallant, and courteous even to his enemies. Totally insane while in battle.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: When Levy was young his father taught him to shoot a gun. He was a prodigy, if it had a trigger, he had mastery over it. He was taught boxing, grappling, and wrestling, kickboxing, knife fighting, and was lifting weights from a young age. as well. He's an ox, and will prove it too. He doesn't keep track of his rank as an assassin, he doesn't care for the ranks, he knows how deadly he is. His nickname is Levy because when he started killing, it was as if a Levy of blood was poured into the streets. Several horror stories later, he has become feared by all. His devilish looks, and thick coat hide his strength, but you'll soon see it. The reason he sided with the assassins is because his father had a bounty on him, So Levy joined the assassins to get back at them.
                  Stupid mother and father: Levy

Username: The Jellyfish Queen
                  The name's: Mona Laurie Abberworth
                  I've been at it for this many years: 23
                  I'm obviously a: Female
                  Don't mess with me! Mona is a quiet girl who loves to read, but she can be very hot tempered. At, least, at first. However, the moment you get to know her, you will realize there is so much more to her. She enjoys watching victims suffer, and getting paid to do it, no less. She tends to shy away from people, as well. Plus, mess with her... lets just say it won't be pretty. However, you will notice, when she gets fond of you she attempts to erase herself from your life. One more peculiar thing, every night, she cries herself to sleep.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: When she was 3 years old, she and her father were out taking a drive around town, when then the car was hit by drunk driver. Her father was killed, she in the e.r., and her mother had recently committed suicide. Every relative she moved in with was always killed by someone or something, every orphanage burned to the ground, and her only friend hung himself over a rejection. Then, it REALLY got downhill. She was picked on at school constantly, and then beat every day. She eventually ditched school and decided to live on the streets. She was soon picked up by the Assassins' guild, and trained so she could eventually become the very best. She also believes that anyone she begins to get close to will die.
                  Stupid mother and father: I am worthless trash.

Become one of us!

[b]Username:[/b]
                  [b]The name's:[/b] full name
                  [b]I've been at it for this many years:[/b] age
                  [b]I'm obviously a:[/b] gender
                  [b]Don't mess with me![/b] personality
                  [b]Okay, there's more to me than you think:[/b] bio
                  [b]Stupid mother and father:[/b] Appearance, anime, direct link!
::BOUNTY HUNTERS::

Username: risae_the_puppet
                  The name's:
                  Maris Ambrose Despereaux
                  I've been at it for this many years:
                  I'm obviously a:
                  female, no you can't check for yourself
                  Don't mess with me!
                  Very carefree. Maris gives off the impression of being flighty and not that intellectual. She's actually a genius and finds everything easy to master and do, no matter what it is. She doesn't really care too much about anything. She acts sweet and cheerful at times and seems completely happy-go-lucky.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think:
                  Maris was originally born in France and moved when she was 10 years old. Becoming a part of the Bounty Hunters to make it easier not realizing the specifities of the outline and the headquarters. She never really cared either. She left her home to find something to interest her, not working out so far but none the less. Training and able to defeat her trainer within two years. She's a master at what she does. Which would explain why she's the top bounty hunter. But it also makes her quite the treasure. If the assassins kill her they'd have a better chance at what they do best. Maris however refuses to go down without a fight. She only got involved in all of it because they messed with her first of course.
                  Stupid mother and father:
                  Lillith's got nothing on me

Username: Hero v2
                  The name's: Damon Rayne
                  Don't mess with me! Easy to infatuate and take advantage of. Damon can be highly aggressive when he’s aggravated. Or he can pour his heart out for those he cares about. Always willing to go far beyond limits to prove someone wrong of his capabilities.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: Damon growing up, was surrounded by weapons, many of which he learned to master. Even surpassing his mentor not only in weapon expertise, but also in the skill of martial arts. When Damon was old enough, his father enlisted him into a combat training facility, exceeding past expectations, his chosen profession has made him a well known and feared bounty hunter. His selected weapons are a long sword, reverse arm blade and six round revolver.
                  Stupid mother and father: LetItRayne

Username: l Mr Fishyy l
                  The name's: Kira Usagi Rhoswen
                  I've been at it for this many years: 18
                  I'm obviously a: Female
                  Don't mess with me! If silence is gold, then Kira is rich. She is the quietest person you will most likely meet during your life. If you live long enough to really see her.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: Kira growed up in a family of bounty hunters, and good one's at that. At the age on 15 she became a true member of the family. Only to witness the murder of her family later that year. Since then she's been on her own. Surviving by gathering, stealing, and lieing her way around.
                  Stupid mother and father: Nothing can compare.

Username: Cogwell Bitruso
                  The name's: Cosra Mellivigiel
                  I've been at it for this many years: He appears to be in his early twenties, but is actually no less than two years of age.
                  I'm obviously a: Male.
                  Don't mess with me! Stoic, serious, straight to the point, blunt, practical, cynical, and adamant. Despite his violent methods, he is surprisingly level headed.
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: It's unfortunate because he cannot remember where he was brought up or any of that matter. That's likely because of his heredity of being an artificial combat android. He was created in a secret arms facility for the cause of the military or war in general. Apparently over time as he was instructed to learn human behavior, he developed a will of his own and began to question things. By that time, he escaped from the facility and learned amongst the regular humans. His personality to swear and beat came off from him being singled out years before blending in. Now he just earns hands on money for the hell of it, or just the ego drive that motivates his will to become the number one bounty hunter.
                  Stupid mother and father: [R-7]

Username: Trail of Woe
                  The name's: Soulu (pronounced, Soul-u) Watase
                  Don't mess with me! I really don't like to work, I would say I'm decently skilled, but it's too much of a hassle to do. I mean I really don't want to fight and chase someone down just for money... I think I'm a pretty cheerful, and I hate fighting weaker opponents... well fight at all...
                  Okay, there's more to me than you think: (cant tell if this profile is supoosed to be third or first person. This part is third.)
                  Soulu is a extremely lazy kid who mostly does the whole bounty hunting thing as a side job. This usually leads to the other Bounty Hunters and Assassins calling him "The Weakest Bounty Hunter Ever." Not like Soulu cares anyways, he really doesn't mind not trying, he'll get beaten by virtually anyone and he won't mind. He only got into the business with a few lucky captures and he doesn't go out of his way to hunt someone down unless he's in dire need of money. Even then when he finds an Assassin, half the time he doesn't even fight them! He just waves hello and invites them for a drink or a nice chat and simply leaves! Jeez, he'd be really powerful if only applied himself a little.
                  He uses his pistol LongTomb which fires energy blasts that are as big as the user's power in his soul. (Which is usually none in Soulu's case. Most of the time at least)
                  Also he has a Katana named Karin, that sprouts a firy wave when it slashes and a twin to it, Chirai which instead has lightning in it.
                  FInally he carries a shotgun named HollyWood which fires explosive and silent rounds, no bang from the gun when it's fired, however the bullets fly extremely slowly.
                  Stupid mother and father: Soulu

Become one of us!

[b]Username:[/b]
                  [b]The name's:[/b] full name
                  [b]I've been at it for this many years:[/b] age
                  [b]I'm obviously a:[/b] gender
                  [b]Don't mess with me![/b] personality
                  [b]Okay, there's more to me than you think:[/b] bio
                  [b]Stupid mother and father:[/b] Appearance, anime, direct link!
And we're OPEN! :3
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra wandered around in the shadows. Oh, they were very much her ally. She hid well in shadows. Her cloak flapped behind her sliently as her blue hair was whisked to the side by the wind. She stopped in an alley and killed five bounty hunters effortlessly, staying there to rest.
Damon Rayne

"Smells delicious." Damon thought to himself sarcastically as the aroma of blood filled his nostrils. The smell led him to a darkened alley. He could see five dismembered bodies on the ground, dead. Damon could see a female figure moving in the shadow. He walked out along the brick wall and sharpened his arm blade on it. Sparks flew from the the combination of the brick and blade, sharpening it. Giving a small area of light, attracting attention to himself. "Must be tiring, to have the bounty of five murdered men." He said walking forward slowly.

User Image

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis, alone and silent, crept silently through the house. As an assasin of the Assasin Guild, missions were scarce. As he silently crept up the stairs, he heard some footsteps. He turned around quickly to see a shawdow slip through the doorway. 'The target must be up and moving,' he thought. He quielty snuck up went through the doorway. He then quickly snuck up behind him, and then he stabbed his knife right through him, throwing his hand over the guys mouth to stop the cry. He kicked the lifeless body to the floor and escaped the house like nothing happend. His resort was to get to the ally ways and head back to the guild. He flew into an ally with speed and slowed down, silently heading towards the guild.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra glared, lifting her head. I've had a long day, Bounty Hunter. Don't get in my way. She hissed. God, they were always after her! Day and night, they'd hunt her! Sometimes it did bite to be the number one assassin. Plus, with such a huge bounty, who wouldn't hunt her?
Damon Rayne

"How Intimidating." Damon laughed as he slowly walked past her. He stopped, his back to the assassin. He nudged a dead bounty hunters body with his foot, having a look into his face. Admiring the gash in the man's neck. "Handy with a blade?" He asked the assassin. Damon faced the female figure, only standing a few feet away. Not threatened by her with a small smile growing on his face.

User Image
User Image

Elektra C. V.

What's it to ya? She growled, placing a hand on her knee and standing up. The hood of her cloak still covered her eyes. Not once had a Bounty Hunter lived long enough to see those piercing, lifeless, icy blue eyes of hers. They caught a glimpse just before they fell to their deaths. So, I guess it's more like they don't live to tell about it. If they did, she'd be known for that. Instead she was known for the brutal way of killing and her black cloak she never went out in public without.

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis, as he was moving through the ally, heard some people in the ally a bit further down. As he moved in, he saw two people. 'One looks likes a bounty hunter. The other looks like a...' He stopped his train of thought. 'Thats Elektra.' Everyone in the Assasins Guild knows about her. They say if you see the black cloak wrapped around a female in the shadows, run. He smiled at the thought. 'She doesn't look to bad. If she is gone, then I'm going to be closer to Assasin number one.' He stayed back, waiting for his time to move back to his guild and hopefully spread the good news about her death.
User Image

Elektra C. V.

Elektra's senses piped up one hundred times it seemed. Her eyes darted over to the boy. Great. That guy was her competition, even though she had no idea who he was. He was probably just waiting for her to get killed. Psh, like that would happen. And if that didn't work, she suspected him to come at her himself. She clenched her teeth.
Damon Rayne

"Just curious." Damon replied. "I wonder if she took the time to search these hunters for coin." He thought to himself. Damon's hand fell upon his revolver in its holster. Feeling the grip of the gun, holding it out. He twirled it in his hand, keeping his eye on the assassin. "I usually enjoy a fight, but you may have your day assassin." He opened the chamber, removing the ammunition slowly. Keeping one bullet in the barrel. "Killing someone I have no information on is not to my interest." He mumbled to himself.

User Image

Keldonavel's Partner

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Travis Blackstar
User Image

Travis grinned. His deep, blue eyes scanned her then looked at her hood, showing no sign of threat. His smile faded and his face became serious. He didn't want a fight but he would defend himself at all costs. He was waiting for the other guy to finish her. He didn't want to get his hands dirty with the assasin. Even though they were enemies, he had feelings for fellow assasins. They needed to stick together sometimes. Not the number one though. She stuck out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff