Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

[[sorry cant rp right now u just have to wait , i had to wait 4 days till i could start we need more people]]
User Image

" I love water. not just because, you know im on the 'blue' side, but because its always constantly flowing, never ending" She explained to him " A constant path" She added almost ot herself.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Nothing like our lava fields, they flow non-stop, but they are warm, to us, to other colours, they die, unless we give them the heat skin, a power that reds have to withstand the hottest temperatures." He said liting his hands on fire to watch the water bubble and steam even more.
User Image

" Stop that your going to kill the fish" She said nonchalantly as she stood up and looked around. She wondered what the townspeople reaction would be when they found tha tshe wasnt were they thought she was.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Oh." He said pullin gout his hand the water bubbled a little bit then stopped. He then thought that he needs to go grab a few things from his little house before they banned him again. "Hey, I need to stop at my place...... want to come?" He said looking up at her hoping she would, he wanted a few more hours until he deciced if the fight was worth it, and he needed some clothes.
User Image

She shrugged " Sure, what could it hurt" She said to him looking at her arms to see if she had bruises or cuts.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Cool." He said jumping up and taking her arm then fading into the shadow under him, then they came up over at a dead tree by his house. "Here we are, nice warm, and lava like." He said looking at his house, on the other side of a lava field. "Just have to walk through this lava." He said taking off his cloak showing his musclular body and his black tank top, and blakc jeans. "Gonna come across? Or do you need help?"
User Image

She pointed at the lava " Thats hot. i'll shribble!" She said concerned as she looked at him. she shook her head " What did i get myself into....? " she said to herself looking back down at the lava.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Do you need help?" He asked holding out his hand. "Don't worry, you won't burn or melt, trust me, why would I make my fight die from this?" He asked then made a look on his face like a little kid. "Or does the little girl need to be carried?"
User Image

She took a deep breath " I do not need to be carried" She told herself. But she did take his hand, for precaution " I belive the water in my cantine is evaporating as we speak" She told him as she started ot walk forward.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

As she took his hand the heat resistant shield transferd to her as well. "No it isn't." He said knowing that it can't due to this shield. "Now step in the lava, it isn't that warm." He said moving his other hand about in it, readying a lava ball, only to throw at her, but he had to make sure that the shield was set for now.
User Image

She slowly followed, squinting and holding her head at an od angle. " Calm, cool, collected" She told herself trying not to look scared to death.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Come on." He said throwing the ball at her as it hit then rolled off like water would. "See, nothing to be worried about here. I would just poof us in, but I put a spell on my house to stop people from coming in that way, so we have to get across this moat of lava."
User Image

" easy for you to say" she said as she followed " you've lived in this kind of terrain your entire life" she mumbled uneasily.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Ok fine then." He said pulling her into the lava. "Nothing to it." He said walking twords the house. "Now come on, I have to show you something." he said picking up another ball of lava and tossed it around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff