Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

" Running water" She said still closign her yes and movign to the sound of the creek. She needed water, both of her cantine's were empty and she couldnt fight without water.

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Water? There is like rivers and lakes, ponds, puddles, even streams like every two feet on the blue side." He said pointing out the truth. Just like the red side has the same, but with lava not water.
User Image

She shook her head " it is not as it seems" She said " only certain sources of running water can help me" She added quickly, as she started to move more quickly.

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"You could of asked to do this." He said grabbign her arm as he faded into a shadow, taking her with him, then popping up at the creek. "That is how the black territory travels." He said taking a seat at the water and watching it.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Gaian name: Mutated Love
RPC name: Echo
Colour: Brown
What they want: Love and War
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapons: Katana
Other: Her Life Qoute is Love is war
Picture of RPC:
User Image

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[[ is ur pic gonna shrink or what? cause biggies are well biggies xD]]

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
I D I S A S T E R I
[[ is ur pic gonna shrink or what? cause biggies are well biggies xD]]

[[Ya One Sec]]

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

[[This Better?]]

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[[yes yes biggrin ]]

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100

Echo Was walking along outside and Singing Quitly. Echo had a Computerized Singing voice she was Computerized as A VOCALOID Or in other wrds a Singing Robot. Echo Sat On a Bench and Sang Looking up as the Clouds Slowly Blew In the Sky.
User Image

User Image

She looked at him " Thank you." She told him as she kneeled by the creek. She brought out both of the cantines. " Good strong water flows here" She mumlbed to herself. She easily filled the cantines, wet her hair also. She pulled and tied it back, a few strands falling, framing her face.

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"No problem." he said sticking his hand in the water, steam rolling off his hand. He watched the steam then turned to her. "Couldn't you just take the water out of the air?" He asked seeing as though she can drag in vapor then use it.
User Image

" Not possible. I need strong condensed water, i cant control condensation thats natures job, i just control the water" She explained and looked at him " Why do you ask?" She asked him curiously.

Dangerous Elder

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Never really know how water works, other then steam I can't tell how it feels. My friend explains it, but I just can't understand, being red we drink a realy hot steamy water." He said looking back down at the water watchng the steam roll off his hand.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Mutated Love

Echo Was walking along outside and Singing Quitly. Echo had a Computerized Singing voice she was Computerized as A VOCALOID Or in other wrds a Singing Robot. Echo Sat On a Bench and Sang Looking up as the Clouds Slowly Blew In the Sky.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces