Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

II Emo Play Mates II
((Lol, okay. But before I post, what is the setting? Is it like a forest or a village or a present day town?))

[[well it is like olden towns and villages, but the other setting depends on what part of the world you are on, good/bad, then one of the colors of that side.]]
User Image

She stood firmily, in position again. "You'll have to do better than that , fool" She mumbledholding her weapons in a defensive position again. The wind whipped around her faster as her frustration grew. .

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Blaze smiled the wind was blowing his hair around. "Wind? Why the wind? My oppisite is water, and I'm using darkness to stop you, so water would be better." He said fading away, he came up infront of her and got really close. "Why do we fight? Why has this world not ended its war? Who do you fight for?" He asked calm and serious.
User Image

" The wind is wired to my emotions. I cannot do a thing about it." She stated " and i fight for no one but myself." She added " and your the one who's fighting me" She replied gripping onto her daggars tighter.
Pariah Sixx

User Image
A rabbit froze in shock as an arrow pierced it's eye, it collapsing on the gorund. A small girl, about four and a half feet tall, jumped from the trees, and picked up the Rabbit. A little orange tabby kitten purred as its head popped out of the hood of the girls hoodie, licking his lips. The girl took the spear from the rabbit's eye, and wandered over to a small fire pit and layed the rabbit down by another. Kneeling down in the woodchips of the woods, she snapped her fingers and a fire lit. She shoved a stick through the two rabbits and hung the stick at the fire, letting it roast. Once she was done, the kitten jumped from her jacket and sat next to her. She tore the stomachs open of both of the rabbits with the edge of the sharp stick she used to roast the rabbits and set one down by the cat. They both ate in peace, and for the first time in a while, they were full.

After a while when she was done eating, she heard the patter of feet on the wood chips only a couple hundred yards away. She climbed up in one of the trees and hopped from one tree to the other, and finally found herself above a couple fighting. She flickered her hand and the couple were in the middle of a ring of flames.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Blaze smiled. "Ha, I'm not fighting, you told me to bring it on." He said looking at the fire, he took in the fire with his hands. "I'm to tired to fight such a fiesty girl like yourself, maybe once I take a rest. Would you like to join me?" He asked calming his powers back to his normal state. He looked in the tree at the smaller girl. "Do you wish to join me fellow Red?"
User Image

She shrugged " I was bored, you showed challenging" Seh explained " no one bares colors in my eyes" she said walking to pick up her cloak " And i fear more townsmen are coming to drive me away.... again" She added sighing.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Ha, try being driven from your own territory more then once, and now I will again, people should learn, that in my time of war I stop when no one is left fighting. And this carnage started because I was going to visit a friend of mine that is a water." He said flipping his hood back up.
User Image

She motioned tward her old village " Try delcaring that you dont see colors" she replied " They attack you, and you have to squash them like bugs. Then they kick you out of the village and burn your house down" She explained " not a fun experince"

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"There are no Colours, there are the first idiots that can't see the needs of the colours to work together for this world to stay together, but I love war, so that is why I never tell of the truths of this place, the war is my life." He explained to her, putting his swords away and followed her. "Now I'll take an hour before we fight again, and I'm not sure if I told you, but I am Blaze."
User Image

" Naiya." she replied " Take as much time as you want" She added listening for runnign water. Thats what she needed, to refill her cantine, otherwise wounds could nto be healed. she closed her eys and took a deep breath, focusing on her hearing.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Naiya, a name fit for a beautiful warrior, but a strong one?" He said not even looking at her, as if he was talking to himself, but outloud. But underneith his hood he had a smirk and was trying to sooth her so that they didn't have to fight, he found her atactive, and it is hard for him to even look at a girl like her and think of war, but he had to.
User Image

She smirked " only people who have fought me, know how strong i am" She replied " I attended their funerals out of respect" She added turning to the west following the sound of a small creek.
Pariah Sixx

User Image
She gasped as he they noticed her, and she scattered up the tree until she could go unseen. She had Trust Issues, and never knew if someone was tricking her or not, so she never interacted with anyone or even got to know them. In fact, the only time she would ever even come into contact with someone they would be lying motionless on the ground with an aroow pierced through their eye or the back of their neck.
((Ugh, Writers Block. Dx ))

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"I just kill." He said turning with her. "What are you looking for?" He asked noticing she was looking for something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff