Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

Far in a universe on a planet like ours, there is a war of Colours, the good Colours, Blue, Cyan, White, the Bad colours, Red, Brown, Black. This war has been split into two sides, and three lands on each side. The lands conect to their oppisite, Red vs. Blue, Cyan vs. Brown, and White vs. Dark. Although ther eis war, some people found love, and some find love of the other Colour. The Colours are only easy to tell by who they are by their powers. What side are you on? What Colour are you? Are you ready to fight for your love? Then go find out.....

RULES~!
Um, not a lot, main points:
NO GODMODDING that will get you kicked out.
FEEL FREE to ask me any Qs that involve this RP.
I AM THE OVER LORD do as i say or leave!
PLEASE feel free to post your skeletons, i will only say no if i find something bad, but other then that just post and then star tthe RP, that mean i DONT accept, i just let you go.
DO NOT kill others unless they say so.
PG-16 NO CYBERING!

COLOURS:
Red: Fire
Blue: Water
Cyan: Wind
Brown: Earth
White: Light
Black: Dark

SKELETONS:
Gaian name:
RPC name:
Colour: [only TWO max and he/she comes with the power selected]
What they want: [Love, war, both]
Sexuality:
Weapons: [if any]
Other: [if any]
Picture of RPC: {anime is the best choice}

P.S. Your side for good and bad is deturmand by the Colour. If your Colour is from both sides then you are neutral.

Dangerous Elder

Gaian name: I D I S A S T E R I
RPC name: Blaze
Colour: Red and Black
What He Wants: Love and war
Sexuality: Straight
Weapons: Two Blazing Katanas
Other: He has red tattoos on his face that indicate his power when they glow.
User Image

Gaian name: orsangi
RPC name: Naiya
Colour: Blue and Cyan
What they want: Love and war
Sexuality: straight
Weapons: two hidden daggars
Other: She msotly likes ot fight hand to hand, but she will use the daggars in time of need. Also she has always liked a little chaos and has been discriminated against for it.
Picture of RPC:
User Image

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Blaze was on the battle fields of the red and blue territoies. He was jumping and spinning taking out five blues and few cyans and even some of his own that were traitors. He was protecting himself, for he was just going to say hi to a few friends that where on the blue side, but they wouldn't let him pass, he was fighting with such grace and strenth that it is hard not to see, people stopped fighting to watch him.
User Image

Naiya stalked silently through the battle grounds. She gripped both daggars in her hands as the wind stayed still, it was way to quiet. Her eyes searched around quickly, warily. " Too quiet" Her voice was amplified by the slience as she gripped her weapons harder.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Blaze was still fighting the new comers that wanted to test his strenth, he had been injured seven times, but still was going. He shoot a huge tower of flames in the air and then yelled a battle cry. He was getting to much into it, that he kille dhis own side too. they tried to stop him and he just kept going non stop.
User Image

Naiya heard noises of battle then, seeing a towner of flames not far off in the distance. a sound emerged from her thoat, sounding alomst like a growl. She ran quickly and silently through the forest coming to the clearing. Wind whipping around, dousing any flames left " Stop it, feind!" She shouted, she really didnt want to fight today.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Blaze stopped noticing the only person left was calling him friend. His hood was off and his red fire like tattoos and his firey eyes, then his black tattoos came into view due to the stop of over one power use. "Friend? I'm no friend, you are good, I'm evil, not only, I'm red and you are blue." He said his eyes calming down to a mix of black and red. "I would only be your friend if you can beat me, but this will not be the case, prove to me something else of power and maybe we can be friends." He said his blazing katanas were now cooled off and normal.
User Image

" I didnt not call you freind, i said Feind" She said laughing and motioning for the rest of the people to leave " but since you are so eager ot fight, i'll entertain you" she said removing her cloak. She looked at him as wind whipped her hair around. " Make your move"

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"My warfare must of made me hear wrong." He said as his eyes turned black and the red from his figure left, even his cloak changed. His katanas turned black and then he faded, faded into the shadows of dead bodies around him. He then came up behind her and went to slice at he legs, he wasn't going to kill her, just see what she has.
User Image

She flipped over him, backwards and moved to kick him forward " I can olny hope your alignment leads to your ignorance, fool" she spat as the wind picked up around them. She circled in a defnsive postition, awaiting the man's next move.
Gaian name: II Emo Play Mates II
RPC name: Pariah Sixx
Colour: Red and Brown
What they want: War
Sexuality: She doesn't believe in Love, so she doesn't have interest in either.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows and a one and a half foot waved scythe with poison at the tip that disguises itself as a pen until she uncaps it.
Other: She has a orange tabby kitten named Kodie.
Picture of RPC: User Image (Might Change).

((It is okay if my Character has a pet, Right?))

Dangerous Elder

User Image

"Ah, you seem to have a nice stance, but is it good enough?" He asked fading again, this time using one of his mind tricks by jumping from shadow to shadow whisper: "I'm over here...." He finaly shut up and then jumped from behind and kicked her forward.

Dangerous Elder

[[@Emo: Yes like i said i will let you know if my no likey lolz and com on post!!!! i dont accept i deni >:] ]]
((Lol, okay. But before I post, what is the setting? Is it like a forest or a village or a present day town?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff