Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Thieves Guild

A safe haven for thieves, and other "free-thinkers."

Aim of the guild: To live and to live well, hobbies include stealing everything we can.. though honestly, there will be a higher aim as time passes on.
Open to attack: Duh, otherwise we wouldn't be here. I'd honestly prefer that I was here when an attack occured but, this is the FFA.
Alignment: Neutral/Evil
Code:
1: Attack another guild member and you're out, kill another guild member and you'll share their fate. Spars are allowed if agreed upon though.
2: Steal from ANYBODY you wish except for guild members and the bar which we are regulars at. If you are caught you'll be tossed out of the guild like garbage.
3: Betray us, you die. Simple as that.
RULES

1: Follow the Gaia ToS, failure to do so will get you reported.
2: Follow the FFA rules, failure to do so will get you reported.
3: Follow the AMP (Anti-Munch Project) I will NOT accept ANY godmodding of ANY kind and nature.
4: ANY godmodding will result in the post being null and void until the poster edits it.
5: I don't care how you speak IC (In Character) BUT, to speak OOC (Out Of Character) use these (( )). Example: ((That was some battle, huh?))
6: Modern time setting, that means modern stuff and down. I don't think I will have to elaborate..
7: Magic is accepted, though as in rule 8 no one hit Uber-destroy everything spell.
8: Any attack will be accepted unless it destroys/kills everything in one hit. Example: A nuke would be null and void.
9: Use common sense.
10: I require that members be active, at the very least three posts a week. If somebody is inactive for three weeks, that's it, they're out. They can rejoin but if the inactivity continues they will not be accepted again.
11: I reserve the right to change and add to these rules if they are fair and just... and follow the FFA rules.
STORY

"One day.. a normal day mind you, a young man was slowly strolling down the dingy streets of Durem; he had nothing better to do, nowhere better to be. As he walked he thought, as do most people I suppose, of random things of an assorted variety. He continued to make his way down the path he was on, passing people by, as he walked he spotted an elderly man; though fairly old he wasn't decrepit. The young man came closer to him as he walked and ran into him, picking himself and the man up he apologizes and continues on his merry way.. clutching the fat wallet with a smirk on his face.

That was the very moment in which he decided to make a guild of thieves, modern day pirates you could say. Taking what they would, living how they would, doing what they would. This is their story."
DESCRIPTIONS

Enviroment Description:
It's the dark and dreary streets of Durem, the gothic cesspool of life some would say. Here it is almost always cloudy and alot of the time raining; packed with industriel buildings, bars, warehouses, and other sinister abodes this makes the perfect place for a den of thieves. The streets are littered with both material and human garbage, from refuse to hobos Durem has it all.

Base Description (Permament):
The new, official, base is a fair sized abandoned apartment that has gone into great disrepair. It's doors are rotted, some windows broken, and it's yet to be known how sturdy the building is.

On the outside it looks like it has the typical structural fortitude of any other building, and the inside wasn't much different. On the inside are the remanents of people who previously lived there, broken, dusty sofas and chairs, small tables and beds; the place hadn't been lived in for a while, though some of what it contained was useful for now. It still has electricity going to it oddly enough and of course it has indoor plumbing.

On the technical side, the building has six floors including the basement, it's roughly 65 feet tall and each floor is 40 feet wide by 40 feet long, though the basement is double of all the other floors. The basement can only be accessed through a single wooden door, and the only current way to the other floors is by using the stairs since the obviously broken elevator isn't working.

The Blood and Gun Tavern:
The guild will often visit this bar; the bar is The Blood and Gun Tavern, it's known for catering to Mob Bosses and the like. It's got an old bar feeling to it with the usual services and furniture catering to it, and smoke often fills the higher parts of the building. In a measurement sense the entire building is around 45 feet long, 60 feet wide, and with a cieling of 11 feet, of course this building is divided among different rooms which include the main room which houses the bar and some tables and boothes, it also has a Men's and Women's Restroom, and a back room that's used for storage. The back room has a trap door leading to a cellar, but it's well hidden; the cellar contains more storage but could probably be converted for other uses.
DEFENSES

1: The bar has the typical structure durability of any other building, to be more specific it's walls are brick on the outside, cement with rebar in the middle, and the inner walls are wood to cover up the cement layer. It also has four windows though they have bars on the inside, and the door is a large metal door with two deadbolts and a standard lock. Only the barkeep has the keys.

Other than that, nothing at the moment.
MEMBER LIST

1:The Unknown One (The Fudge Man)
HOW TO JOIN

Just post or PM the following form.

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Weapons:
Items:
Powers sad If you don't have any this doesn't need to be filled in)
Abilities:
Weaknesses:
Description:
Story:
ALLIES/ENEMIES

Allies: None.

Enemies: None.

Ignored: Nobody's ticked us off yet, so none.
NEWS

Note: Newest items will be at the top.

3/19/07 9:52 PM CST: The guild is officialy opened! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out