Welcome to Gaia! ::

A figure dressed in khaki shorts, and a deep black t-shirt with a red insignia on it, would come into view, a black bandana holding crimson hair up and away from the light skinned male's face. He walked in dark sandals and wore an eye patch.

The only visible weapon on his person, was Wei, a Chinese war sword, and Rein, a simple knife in its' sheath buckled against his hip, rather belt. The war sword was sheath and strapped to against the male's backside. The figure was a man named Dyne.

It had been weeks since leaving the second rate shelter of his humble box known as Hegemony. He had entered the desert only days ago, and had, only several hours earlier, stopped at a poor little village to resupply and what not. Feeling moderate and sane, while gulping down the last few gulps of water within a canteen. Dyne would notice the structure, and without a worry, head for it.

Nothing like a few minutes or hours of shelter from the blistering Sun.

User Image
[I remember you ninja ]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[[Vin, you betta take dis guy out >_>]]

Koji easily blocked the air, due to the mass of sand around him gathering of its own will to protect him.

"If you wanted to kill the guy yourself then you could have said so. It doesn't matter who gets the castle, it just matters that we get it. You know the tribe is in danger, so I'll leave you to take care of this yourself."

After his little talk, Koji stepped outside, and seemed to fall into the sand as if he were falling off a ledge.
((Oh hey you attacked the orginal SAL, back when the OOZER ran it! Yeah that was fun, untill you started arguing about how only you could release people from a superdimension no matter what they did because it was your superdimension and you somehow had ultimate unrivaled control over it to the point that you were a god of some kind.

But that's in the past and I'm sure you don't impliment that silly ability anymore.))
Xamleg
((Oh hey you attacked the orginal SAL, back when the OOZER ran it! Yeah that was fun, untill you started arguing about how only you could release people from a superdimension no matter what they did because it was your superdimension and you somehow had ultimate unrivaled control over it to the point that you were a god of some kind.

But that's in the past and I'm sure you don't impliment that silly ability anymore.))

[You have me confused. I only just recently began using psionics and that planar ish. No super dimensions and s**t back then. sweatdrop

EDIT: That was probably my brother, K.Lyger now know as Tobiel Rinzyu.]
S.Lyger
shiiduk-rhadeil
((Better idea))
Upon being sent out of the plane he takes a moment to think. Afterwards he realizes something and smacks the teleport symbol on his stomach. He then is teleported once again behind lyger. He then sends a left hook toward Lyger's hip.

((There ya go.))

((you and i both know if it were that easy to come back i wouldnt have been arguing about it... only i can bring you back... and since you just accepted the fact that your there its all over no need to even argue anymore...))

*he creates another orb similar to the first one... gives the castle a final once over in its somewhat diminished state... and then launched the orb... the affect was different from its affect on people... it exploded and when dust settled there was nothing left but dust and rubble... * that'll do it *he put his two fingers to his forehead* relinquish *the both of them return to the plane... he gives them a friendly salute and disappears*

((You don't remember this?))
Now that he is gone we can get right down to business. What is it you want? I'm sure we can give it to you in exchange for your services.
Xamleg
S.Lyger
shiiduk-rhadeil
((Better idea))
Upon being sent out of the plane he takes a moment to think. Afterwards he realizes something and smacks the teleport symbol on his stomach. He then is teleported once again behind lyger. He then sends a left hook toward Lyger's hip.

((There ya go.))

((you and i both know if it were that easy to come back i wouldnt have been arguing about it... only i can bring you back... and since you just accepted the fact that your there its all over no need to even argue anymore...))

*he creates another orb similar to the first one... gives the castle a final once over in its somewhat diminished state... and then launched the orb... the affect was different from its affect on people... it exploded and when dust settled there was nothing left but dust and rubble... * that'll do it *he put his two fingers to his forehead* relinquish *the both of them return to the plane... he gives them a friendly salute and disappears*

((You don't remember this?))

[*smacks forehead* OHHHHHHH!!!!! The void, yea i remember those days, ok damn thats old as hell. Yeah i remember that, hard to believe i was actually that much of a noob once... Damn *apologises*]

Omnipresent Poster

Hearing what Koji said, he simply watched as he left and turns back to Crevice. "I apologize for the disruption. Now, about that price, I will hand you my services. But, I do not want any monetary items, such as gold or silver. I want something rare, mystical, priceless. Something a treasure hunter like myself would be able to place onto his trophy case. If you have such a relic, or relics, I will be happy to take them off your hands. And in exchange, I will assist you with whatever you desire. I'm no mercenary, but I believe I can make an exception here."
((Psh, we were all noobs then. Back then I couldn't spell worth a damn.))
He laughs for an annoyingly extended period of time.

We have tons of things like that here. This castle is thousands of years old, take your pick.

Dyne continued to walk on towards the structure. He'd even begin to whistle.

User Image

Omnipresent Poster

While he laughed, Vex just stood there unaffected. When time to respond, he replies: "Show me your wares."
The sand began to shift in strange ways as Dyne began to whistle. Before him there were odd ripples and shapes forming. This was also happening around the castle.

Crevice turned around and gestured for Vex to follow him. He opened a door revealing a store room filled with valuables. But there was one that should catch his eye the most. It was a small ring with a little black stone in the center. It gave of a strange magical aura that was very powefull. The little ring was held on a devorative pedestal made of pure silver.
Dyne was now changing direction. [******** that s**t. Moving away from the wicked weird sand as quick as possible. Off to some random direction.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces