Welcome to Gaia! ::

The skys were bright, birds flying free amist the sunny sky. The palace was quiet this morn. Kiro slowly withdrew himself from his quarters exiting the castle. At his left and right, two guards positioned themselves. At his back side, two more took position. Kiro was covered in a royal vintage armor, the plating colored silver with gold trim. His purple strands of hair flowed elegantly in front of his right eye while his left eye shown clearly. The blood red irises peered at the ground with every step.

The progression took lead to arrive at the Galeport. There the guard was replaced as Kiro slowly entered a large ship, the Royal Crest. This ship was heavily armed and fit for more then a fight. It had a complete arrangment of echo weapons and compression spheres.

As the ship began to slowly deport, Kiro arrived on the bridge. Seated all around him were a large crew. Kiro, a odd King who faired piloting his own Galeships. He took place inside a small seat which with an odd sound retracted into a small pod like area. The guards had taken complete positions around the outter of the pod. In his seat he sat as a full array of screens appeared all around. At his left and right arms were the throttles, his feet the brakes, and in front was a joystick.

The ship would leave port quickly, orders being directed around and the ship exiting the port with no problems.

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damien had entered the ship prior to leaveing port. It would be his first time on an airship since he usually relied on his wings for flight. Currently, his wings are inside his back. The sparkle of the universe was dim in his eyes.
And to think... my dad said there was nothing left to learn. What an old fool he is... Well, I suppose I should report to the bridge and see if Lord Kiro has orders for me...
Damien heads over to the bridge dressed in his old traditional serephim robes. When he arrived on the bridge, he noticed that it seemed that Kiro would be piloting. Damien smiled. Leaders who chose to act and be the example tend to turn out to be the best leaders. Damien decided not to speak a word just yet. He wanted to learn a little on the ways of air ships.
Johnny was paceing around in the central sector. He had taken Damien's advise and joined up as a bishop to follow the orders of King Kiro and his queen. He drummed his fingers on the hilt of Adosian which was resting in its sheath at his hips. He took a quick survey of the area to make sure everything was in order.
I hope Damien is enjoying his flight. I know how
he hated the planes of Earth. He did seem enthusiastic though. Oh well. Back to oher duties.

Johnny continues walking around and keeping his senses sharp.
Kiro's place was quickly taken as he exited his small piloting pod. Looking to his Cardinal Damien, he half bowed his head. With a conclusive overview of the boy, he was impressed.

"An elegant outfit you have there Cardinal." At the end of his sentence, the last sound dragged slightly. It was meerly a reverberation of the monsterous sounds outside of the Galeship. Such a travel as GaleNavigation was severly dangerous unless held highest of all. The ship must at all time keep the aero reactor at half or higher, for fear of plummiting to death. The aero reactor would create a stasus field of gale energy around the ship which caused it to move freely, through the use of rocket engines and flaps for navigation. Such travel was considered hanous in most places, yet it was the most sincere way of explaining how the City of Raltej floated. With the smile across his lips, Kiro patted Damien's shoulder.

"There is much buisness to attend to. My friend, we are meeting under rather......important circumstances. It seems that we should begin to form alliances quickly, for evil roots its carnivourous threads through most anything these days." With a shift to his right, he held his arm out facing a small table like device, the top transparent except for an outlined in black graphing. As the small lights of red and blue lit up, they began to blink and move.

"This is where we are." He pointed to the small blue dot moving towards an stationary red dot.

"This is where we are headed. Malachite Fortress, home of my brother, Dyne Tazon. A man of honor and valor, we will seek his alliegance quickly, then move on to our second primary. "His finger traced farther up to another red dot.

"The Temple Heikou. This land is home to Lady Terra, and my wife, the queen, Lady Echo. Once our objectives of solidification amongst alliances, we shall return home to begin the procedures for outrooting some evils, only a banquet for our new friends shall be prior to such trivial matters." A smile graced the tan skinned man. His eyes glimmered red, a sure-fire plan, one worth a condolence if one would say. It was an odd feeling to be in charge of such a great community, but was an honor that Kiro would willingly fulfill.

"Perhaps you should rest some, the day will be long. Meet me inside the Dinning Hall at exactly Seven, be on time. I can't promise dinner if you miss it." With a friendly nod, Kiro was off again. It was a quick speech, and as formidable of an acceptance as he could give. Such fortifications of himself were normal, though in an abstract way, he was still learning.
((Sup *****))
Tarokazu Toshi
((Sup *****))
OoC: Not to much bro, how's it been.
Kiro_Hoto
Tarokazu Toshi
((Sup *****))
((Its been alright, just got tired of GAIA. I have the flu and no one was online and I felt lonely so I thought I'd get on. crying ))
Tarokazu Toshi
Kiro_Hoto
Tarokazu Toshi
((Sup *****))
((Its been alright, just got tired of GAIA. I have the flu and no one was online and I felt lonely so I thought I'd get on. crying ))
OoC: Well as you can tell, the FFA is not at a peak. xd I would more so say it a troth.

In other news, WELCOME TO THE SKY CITY OF RALTEJ!

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damien nodded in recognition to two of the names.. Terra and Echo. He smiled at the memories and at the scars on his ribs.

I know of the two. The stone in my forehead is one of Terra's. It was given to me by Suhaji back in the day. Of coarse now Suhaji is Echo sort of. Terra told me the whole story on how that happened. As for rest, I'm well rested for the time being. I shall meet you there, Lord Kiro.

As the time passed, Damien researched all he could on the ships. He knew very well how to fight in the air. With the airships it would prove new to him and therefore Damien was enthusiastic about it. He went to the dineing hall where Lord Kiro told him to meet him there.
As Damien would enter the long room at the center of the craft. At the far end of the table, a large chair sat vacant, while the rows upon rows of chairs flooded the long table. Seated at the table were multiple Decans and Priests. As a sound rattled inside, a door slid open at the back, behind the large chair. From it, Kiro entered. He was dressed in a more leisure clothing, a white button up, with a silver vest over it, that went all the way up his neck. His pants were long black pants with silver trimming and pockets. As he took his seat, the sound of silence echoed throughout the table.

"Welcome all, it is good to see you. Before dinner, I must call for a small change in the plans. We will be reaching the Temple first since it happens that we overshot the Fortress. Besides that, let the feast begin!" The instant it was said, four side pannels had opened and waiters entered with large silver trays in there hands.

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damien sat down and begun eating and drinking. Seems like everything is off to a nice start. He learned alot about airships and their ability to fight in the sky. Needless to say, he was impressed. The hopsitality is good, the food is good, and the airships are very good.
OoC: Allow us to move into Temple Heikou.

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Roger that
stupid_freak
-ok-
OoC: *Pimp slaps.* Go back to your hole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff