Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You'll be under constant waaaaaatch, have a good day." sang Etsu, as she turned back into the building. She would report this to Terren at once, on top of that she would make sure not only is he monitored on screens but that he's followed considerably.
'I wonder why he's looking for toes. Perhaps he has lost his own?'
The entrance doors opened as if a breeze had swung them however no wind blew. Etsu sat in the lobby facing the large windows to keep watch over the oak tree herself as she mental prepared herself to send a long range message to her leader. She was no good at this sort of thing but if she had to send an apparition she would. Sadly it would be such a bad version compared to Leader Sama's.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i start ta laugh some as i faintly o'er here her words, as i reach the tree i nibbly scale it an lay down for sleep, but its all for show as i use my minds eye ta see all the grounds, after findin a nice spot i make three human baby sized foxes appear an begin to sniff the area each goin to a different spot
A black mist slowly floated through the city streets. She noted the male in the tree and sighed, all though no one could hear it since she didn't allow them too. She floated towards the main building where she and her comrads stayed. Slowly, as the mist sailed up the stairs, it took form. First the legs, then the arms and torso, and finally the head of the leader made its appearence. She was at the top of the stairs when she finally was hole again.
"There is a man, sleeping in a tree."
She said to herself. Terren flipped a hand and the doors flew open and she walked in. The doors slammed behind her as she headed to the elevator.

She headed to the top, the secuirty room. She would sit and watch how the woman from last night got in and would set up measures to assure that it did not happen again.
"Thats it! Damn, and I'm not trained in shadowry."
She shook her head as she got up frusttrated. She headed back to the elevator and road it down to the bottom floor.

She took one of two doors, the one on the left. The door slammed open and shut at a whim. She sat down behind her desk and sighed deeply.
"Etsu, when you have time, come down to my office please."
She said, sending the message out telepathically. She leaned back in her chair and kicked her feet onto the desk.

Codger

With knees in tight the koala was doing pelvic thrusts down the middle of the road as no one had seen fit to stop the cute little thing. In addition to its golden top-hat it now had a golden vest that seemed several sizes too large for its slightly larger than average koala frame. Who the hell would just let a koala loose on the streets and give it such crazy things?
Etsu had just managed to begin to link to Terrens location when she realized her master was in fact stories under her feet.
"Oh, well this very convenient." Standing to her feet Etsu started to walk towards the elevator, the whole way there her mind was being updated from her own imps keeping watch over the man who nested in a tree. They said he had unleashed 3 foxes who took off soon to sniff around.
'Fox's?' Nostalgia almost settled in Etsus heart when she remembered much she couldn't stand her own clan. The fox smile reappeared on her own face as the elevator took her down to her leader's office level.

The silvery doors opened to a spacious office. The lavished room was a word beautiful in Etsus opinion. But the painting behind the desk wasn't something Etsu really liked. The former leader in all her glory, glaring at the viewer like she would leap from the painting and attack. It never failed in making Etsu frown for just a moment.

"Ahhh, Terren-Saaaama. You wished to see me?" She stepped into the room, vanished in a puff of transparent leaves and reappeared at Terrens desk. She sat herself upon it, grinning.
"I was just about to contact you. No doubt you noticed the female you encountered earlier uses shadows to walk? Oh, and there is a man in a tree, who apparently found a gemstone in the dirt and something about toes." She fanned the air with her hand and drew out her bag of mints once more. She would need more soon.
"Oh, and he has 3 little fox's walking around sniffing, anyway, I didn't know the shadows would be such a problem. Should I seal them? Or at least post my kitsu-imps within them to alarm us if they are used?"
She leaned across the desk, holding the bag of mints to Terren. Her face in full kitsu smile. Shadow magic was something she was good with, and enjoyed using it immensely. Trapping people in it forever was horribly enjoyable even.
"Mint, Terren-Sama?"
As Etsu was walking, Terren was tapping the enter key a couple times and stopped and watched something on the monitor.
"Yes. Do the imp thing. I love shadows. Also, we're going to....pull the man in and give him....a room to stay in."
She looked up at Etsu confused before resuming watching the computer screen.
"Etsu, come around here and look at this."
She said, pointing to the screen.
"Its strange. A dancing koala in the city streets."
True, Terren had the city wired up with security cameras, but that was so she could make sure her enemies stood at bay and she never allowed the camera's to rove and look inside the homes of others.
"I mean, honestly. I'm not going mad!"
She pointed at the screen again before standing up abruptly.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
while still in the sleep lookin state i summon 6 eagles that are doubled their normal size that like the foxes search about, meanwhile the foxes circle about the building together an stop at a spot, i sense what they found an get up to go check it out right as the eagles come onto the fox tikes to which i hurry as i mutter to meh self "did they find one already"

Diligent Enabler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
And here I thought this of all places would be rid of... oddities...

Stalking down the deserted streets, a tall woman of unusual pallor didn't even bother to look down or walk around the gold-bedecked koala in her path. Rather, she simply walked straight ahead - stepping over the perplexing little beast.

Without so much as a huff to indicate she at least acknowledged the mammal's existence, the white-haired woman continued on her way through the desolate city. Finally making her way to the building she'd been told about, she made quick business of administering a brisk tug at the doors - the force behind the motion destroying the bolt that would normally lock the foyer doors.

Extending a small fraction of her mind outward, she was able to discern a considerable number of humans and non-humans alike.

That one was right... arrogantly vulnerable...
((Hey Len, change your post up a bit. The koala is played by some one, namely Tacitus. Gotta give him a chance to dfend alright?))

Codger

Even as they watched the koala on screen it continued to dance along with hip thrusts and cute little hops. At one moment it is wearing a golden vest several sizes too large and a golden top-hat but the next the camera seems to freeze for a half second and the koala has produced a golden cane. The vest itself seems to fit a little better, now only being three sizes too large so that it no longer was being dragged on the ground behind the cute little ball of fluff. For another moment the cameras froze and the critter took that moment to glance up at the woman passing over him. Cheeky little pervert.
Still smiling, Etsu nodded but did not agree that the odd male that had tried so hard to tease her should he given a room.
'Give him a tree, he likes those.'
With a most calming grin, she followed Terren to the monitors, taking a moment to ponder having more installed in her own office. But gazing at the screen she saw what she had been trying to ignore. The dancing bear of some kind with the little top hat. Seeing it made her almost feel nurturing. As if she wanted to rush out and hug it. But such affection was horribly unnecessary.

"Oh yes, that. I'm glad we both can see it."
She turned to look at Terren her grin obviously apparent to an awaiting tease. "It means we are both crazy. I'm ever so glad I'm not mad alone."

She was tempted to ask if she could kill it, but something felt wrong. Her little Kitsu-imps were all up in arms. One landed on Terrens desk like a drop of black water, its liquid like body oozed into the form of a small demon like kitsune.

Etsu's eyes opened, reviling pale white eyes, slitted and vicious.
"Ohhh, someone broke our doors Leader-Sama~" She sang.

Diligent Enabler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Terren Misuyaki
((Hey Len, change your post up a bit. The koala is played by some one, namely Tacitus. Gotta give him a chance to dfend alright?))

My bad, sorry there Tacitus, Terren - misunderstanding on the Koala... >.<
Post's edited.

Lsitened to the imp and nodded.
"Etsu, go up and watch everything. Make sure there are no fights please and keep everything at bay. AND GET MAINTENCE TO FIX THE DAMN DOORS!"
Terren stood and hit a button, that was hidden and a piece of the wall opened to a lavish bedroom.
"I'm taking a nap!"
She said, going to the bed and laying down, begining to doze, waiting for the reply and the nodding off into a deep sleep.

((Obviously Jezz-chan is incharge.))

Diligent Enabler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~sigh~
Okay, it's official - until I can think straight and stop tripping over... whatever it is I'm tripping over, I'll be stepping out of the RP for the night.
So... that means it's time for an exit post soon... >.<
I apologize for any ackwardness or buffoonery I may have dragged along stuck to the bottom of my two left feet.
"Oki doki~"
Etsu picked up a phone on Terrens desk, and dialed the maintenance team. Confirming their mission Etsu set the phone gently on in the cradle before walking towards the elevator, her slitted eyes and sharp grin dangerously set on her face suggesting her mood. Nearly half way to the elevator she vanished in a hurricane of transparent leaves, the sound was much like massive gust of wind. Etsu was annoyed, those doors were expensive.

The lobby, oh how Etsu was growing fond of it. Constantly finding herself settling on grown level. Either way the idea of anything happening within the skyscraper was enough to agitate her.
The large foyer doors were indeed in need of heavy work. But standing before the elevators as if she had an idea to go down was a woman with white hair. The leaves in which Etsu's entrance was glamorized slowly disappeared as if to settle. Tilting her head her fox like grin gave no hint to her thoughts or mood.

"Hiya! I'm Etsu, what can I do for you?" She raised her hand in a friendly wave as she continued to walk towards the foreign woman. The shadows crawled with her kitsu-imps, like an ocean tossing about against the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff