Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[Thanks.]]

Don looked back and forth before sitting back down. He had cooled off by then, it was best that he didn't let his anger get a hold of him. He looked at Horekoshu and asked, "You must be hungry, want to go get something to eat?"
Don Romani
[[Thanks.]]

Don looked back and forth before sitting back down. He had cooled off by then, it was best that he didn't let his anger get a hold of him. He looked at Horekoshu and asked, "You must be hungry, want to go get something to eat?"
[I thought the character Don was dead? I didn't know he went to naruto along with you]
Don Romani
[[Thanks.]]

"How about Ramen?" Horekoshu responded.
[[Don dead? Hell no. But yeah I ment Spike.]]
Horekoshu Notashi
Don Romani
[[Thanks.]]

"How about Ramen?" Horekoshu responded.

"Alright." He said he called at the top of his lungs, "HEY! WE NEED SOME RAMEN IN HERE!" He said with a smirk on his face laughing a bit after wards.
"What power you have" Horekoshu smirked as well. Then he erased it to be more respectful. "Thank you"
(( ninja ))
{{Right stare }}
((The Romanis are coming out of the clock work? lol))
{{Yeah they are}}
Vlad-Bedwyr
((Hehe, no. wink ))
Cam Romani
Vlad-Bedwyr
((Hehe, no. wink ))
[Cam! *prounces on*]
[[What brings you here cam?]]
((Nothing really, just wanted to mess around with this account for a little while.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff