Welcome to Gaia! ::

A man wearing a white cloak approached the base. He walked with a scythe in hand. The weapon was the typical scythe, a curved blade attacked to a wooden staff. The only unique factor was the exotict C on the dull of the scythe. The cloak had long sleeves, that dropped beyond his wrists. It was clear the man was of good height and build, though not that of a brute. A white hood masked his eyes, and upper head. The jaw of the man was masked in a brown beard.
"I would much rather prefer fighting a monster as I don't feel as though my skills are adequate enough to face you and make it a learning experience." He nodded, speaking sincerely and not kissing-a**.
"Ohohoho well thanks ki-"

He noticed a man walking towards the base, he thought the worse case scenario, which would be an intruder in their area, the knight whistled 2 archers appeared 20 feet behind him, 1 towards his right and 2 on the mountain, all of them were aiming at the man, and with their keen eyesight they would surely hit him.

"You there! What is your purpose?!"

The knight pointed his finger at him.
Nathaniel turned towards where the Knight had pointed, and he drew his iron longsword, holding it in both hands tightly as if he were ready to cut down an enemy.
"I am owed a debt, I am told here there are others of the same debt. And that here will we have our debt paid," The man said gripping his scythe. He noticed the archers, the man who was obviously well trained, and a untrained squire. If he was attacked he could move fast enough to dodge the arrows, but not without getting a scratch. And if the man attacks him in close combat with arrows coming at him, he would be screwed. His best option was to run if he was attacked.
"A debt?"

The knight looked at him questioningly.
"I fought, I killed, all so I could feed a family. They however, are not being fed. They left me, when I returned from battle without a cent to give them." The man stated. He was ready to run.
The knight was still suspicious,

"How did you happen to hear about this place?"
"From a friend, who is now dead. The old fool tried to attack the treasury of the kingdom. He too was a soldier in the war, he too was denied his pay, he too wants revenge."
The knight, still not being too sure about the man decided to let him in on one condition,

"Hey squire, why don't you have a fight with this guy? Don't worry about getting hurt, I'll call a priest."
"If you wish," The man took no time to wait for the squires acception or deny, the man needed this to be able to surive. He leant forward and ran at the squire, holding his scythe ready as he charged.
Nathaniel sidestepped back about a yard at the last moment, letting the man run by as he swung his longsword at the backs of his legs to hamstring him.
A Priest descended from the Temple.
The attack was parried, when the staff of the scythe hit the blade. The man stopped his run and twisted around pulling his scythe around. He pulled the scythe down to cut inbetween the neck and shoulder of the man, on the arm where he held his sword. The attack wasn't fatal but it would cause the man to drop his sword if it hit.
The knight was like,

"What the ******** mate?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas