Dark/Treachery 0.2 20.0% [ 10 ]
Will/Certainty 0.22 22.0% [ 11 ]
Being/Reality 0.3 30.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2

Taigeku
((this guild shows good potential))

((^.^ It's always good to hear praise))
The Overlay stirs......the Time of Changing Dreams is nigh, and it is time to extend a tendril of power into the mortal realm....

Slowly, not far from Gambino island, just south of the island that once housed Shogitai Corp, something was forming high in the sky...a ghostly grey image, a spectral fortress of absolutely gargantuan proportions, it was slowly becoming less and less transparent as it torw through the worlds, rushing to meet with the reality of Gaia...

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
(and yet no members.)
((XD An army of hundreds of me.

Yeah....I need memebers.))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

((Please add rules >>; ))
Christoph was there.

As far as anyone knew, he had always been there; he hadn't been seen, he hadn't been heard (strangely), and he hadn't been noticed in any form. He stood there in observance of what lay before him and grinned for a moment as he pulled out his two diamond rapiers--an oxymoron no doubt. While he waited for he knew not what, he began to sing "Knife Prty" by the Deftones.

Music always came to him, and he usually didn't know from where.

((Vague entrance post.))
Someone was here. Someone unasked, and someone with the apparent intent of violence to the purpose of the Prime Overlay. The entire floating fortress shuderred as Christoph stood in the courtyard. A low, roaring wail echoed down from the walls overhanging the courtyard on either side. With a sudden crash, a series of rough-hewn, much abused steps tumbled form the sky, building a path from the center of the courtyard to the very topmost vantage of the fort, the final step merging neatly with the lip of the the windows circling the Court of the Walking Man.

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I think I might be interested in joining this guild. It fascinates me in a way. I wonder what all I might be able to do in this guild. Also I want to know what position I can work in.
(( Too bad you obviously don't know how to use OOC. ))
To be brief, Christoph walked up them stairs, YO.

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
The planets will aline 5/24/07. stare

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items