Welcome to Gaia! ::

((sweet. Well when should we attack?))

Lunatic

((Right I'm on whenever you need a person to help in a battle let me know))
YAY! BATTLE! KILL! ^_^
((Whenever, I just need time to get unhooked from Oblivion.))

Anxious Lunatic

Fas began to walk down the road, nearing the two guards and unsheathing Leinguard, ready for battle.

"...Hmph..."

Lunatic

V steped out from the guild and looked through the gate. He walked twords it in his black armor. The two sister blades hung at his side. The first one he drew was Ragnell, but he left the other sheithed. He did not open the gate but waited. Every step he had taken there was a 3 inch deep impresion of his boot because of the over all weight.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((Did he just leave?))

Lunatic

((I have no idea))
((just ignore him. he doesnt belong to any FFA guilds, niether does crzycziri.
ANYWAYS
sorry for no beign on yesterday. I was skating with some friends.
And I wotn be on tommorow night either. so if you guys want to attack. do it. I jsut dont want to get involved seeing as i wont be on a long consistent amount of time.))
Akira was in the forest. He was resetting the traps and configuring the turrets. It wasa beutiful day out. The sun shone brightly through the tangle of green trees overhead. Akira came to a small cearign in the trees, and sat down on the grass. He looked around, then pulled out his rapier, examining it for imperfections and such.
Your New Minion is God

((unhooked from oblivion? dont make me laugh. that games more addicting than cocaine.))
Akira_fighter_for_hire
Your New Minion is God

((unhooked from oblivion? dont make me laugh. that games more addicting than cocaine.))

It's a wonder why i'm even here....
Your New Minion is God
Akira_fighter_for_hire
Your New Minion is God

It's a wonder why i'm even here....

((yeah, seriously, you must have strong will power to resist that game for more than 45 seconds. XD.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff