Welcome to Gaia! ::

((wait, did you swing down your staff as like a cool lookign thing, or did you swing it at me? I'll jksut goe with you swung it at me.))

Akira jumped back. He did not retaliate, he jsut stood now a few feet back form his former position. He was waiting for the right tiem to strike, to strike blindly at the opponent could prove unfortunate for him. So now he stood, his right hand on the handle of his rapier with his left hand lightly touchign the tip of the handle,ready to unsheath it at any moment, but only if necessary.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*The cape fell to the ground, he was not there. behind the swordsman, he was sending his staf at his back from no less that a foot back at a vounderable spot along his spine.* ((sadly i must sleep, send me a link and we will pick this up soon.))
((Of course. Good night sir.))

Akira quickly dodged to the left, the staff was now going just a bit to far to the side to hit above his waist. Now was the time to strike. As Akria had been dwodging to the side he had pulled out his rapier. Now he took it and swung it down with his right arm on the staff, bringing it to the pavement. This would make Sarth lose a bit of balance, thus leaving him wide open for a quick attack. Akira swung his left arm back, seeign as Sarth still had the momentum of charging forward he would trip right into the back of Akira's fist.

Codger

((Ok...so you don't acknowledge magic and you limit tech. So out of all the FFA guilds you can interact with.....oh yeah, none. (on average XD) Why the hell are you in FFA?))
((I don't permit my members to use magic, as magic, is abused and oveused in gaia. Plus, it takes the fun out of battles. And, by all means, if any other FFA guild attacks me, I have no problem with them using magic or high techs and such. It provides a challenge.
Why am I in the FFA? Because the O/M is for pussies who can't live on the moment and need everything perfectly organized before accepting an attack, or launching it even. Now get out of my guild.))

Codger

((Rules are for everyone in your thread. If you ban magic, you ban magic. You can ask IC that applicants not use magic, however. The rules currently read that magic and tech don't exist to you, and as such many guilds simply don't exist in relation to this thread. And yeah...O/M generally has either pussies or people who prefer storylines but want the guild atmosphere. *knows of only two left for the second option.*))
((I see your point. I'll change that now...))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((I am back, and good day to you.)) *he shifted his gase at the blade and in reaction, shifted the swing of his staff to the left of him and jumped up with his feet to swing his body attop his poll and drew his drake, holding the blade along his arm and putting his feet on the rod, shooting them foard at the unballanced man.*
((I'm not quite sure what a drake is. I'm, imagining its a sword or dagger of some sort?))

Akira was caught off gaurd by the movement, and as Sarth came down at him he could only move slightly more to the right in the time given. He wasn't struck by the drake, but instead by Sarth's elbow. It sent Akira plunging down. He caught himself with his left hand and pushed off of it to send him back onto his feet. He moved back another few feet and reassumed position, with his right hand on his rapier, and his left touching the tip.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((drake- by def. it is a long dagger, mine go past my elbows))
*along with my elbow, he was struck with the drake on my arm, with contact, he kept contact and struck his blade deeper into his body(where were you hit?), he was now on his side, and pulled out a long wide blade he dubed Thane, and layed the blade in the path of the rapier.*
((i was going to say neck... but thats a REALLY bad idea now.. let go with the upper back))

The blade went in. Akira let out a grunt in pain, then cluthcing his rapier, swung his body around, ripping the drake painfully out of his back. He caught the blade with his rapier. then, using his left hand pulled out his black .45. He hadn't planned to go to lethal meusures, but it now was obvious by the blood pouring out of Akira's back that this man was out to kill. He quickly fired three shots at close range at his stomach.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((Guns!, didn't know you had that, dinner, will pick up soon))**
((Okay. But just a heads up. I would prefer to finish this battel today, as I wont be on tommorow or most of Sunday.))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*He was shot, a belly wound, blood lust took him, he threw all 11 of his remaining daggers at him, at close range in a wide spread out pattern, threw up his cloak and moved with a weapon, his Thore,*
~"~ All Fear The Lust Of Death, I May Die, But Death Is Not For It Gives Life Meaning. ~"~
Akira was hit in variuos spots acroos his chest and arms by seven of the eleven daggers. He sung himself backwards to put himself a few feet yards away from Sarth. Blood tricked down his suit from the daggers and the large wound in his back. in a matter of a seocnd, there was a very small puddle of blood under him. But, it was not in vain. He looke over at Sarth, whose bullet wounds were spewing out to the same effect.
Thunder struck above. Rain began to pour dwon and the sun went away under an antourage of clouds.
He was losing blood fast, to fast. This fight had to end soon, or they would both die from the loss of blood. He put his rapier at his belt and took his second .45 out. He faced them both at Sarth.
"..I...refuse to die...not here...not now...." He spat out. "This is your last chance...leave now...or I will have to kill you.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff