Welcome to Gaia! ::

+Dirk nods lightly to Miette, then in the direction of Pat+

"Pat's over there, lounging around as usual. Pay em' a visit"

+After hearing a rather audible "thud", Dirk sighs. Was this another applicant? Dirk walks slowly over to the area where the thud had come from, and upon seeing who MADE the thud, Dirk glares angrily towards the woman+

"What.....the.....!? Get the HELL OFF MY SHIP WOMAN!!!!!! The feck are you ALWAYS comming around here for!? What do you wantttttttt!?"

+Dirk calms down and regains his posture, a soft "ehem" escaping his lips+

"Let me start over....Who are you?"
Olidammara would look over his shoulder to the woman that had fallen. He'd just chuckle as he kept his balance there. 'I suppose being used to walking on crossbeams and keeping one's balance in the trade are useful outside of the trade.' He'd think to himself before turning around completely. A small grin on his face as he looked at the woman for a little while. Before making his way over to her, though he'd stop short as he saw the obvious captain show up first. He'd just frown slightly before turning on his feet and silently walking off once more.
The man directed her to PAT, though he needn't have. She had heard him say her name. She supposed if she had paid better attention, she would have seen him before. She moved towards him. "I...I'm sorry... I heard you were here." She chewed her lip, "You...uh... certainly get around a lot." She was looking down at him, and that made her uncomfortable, but she wasn't inclined to sit down on the deck.

Friendly Fatcat

Startled, the woman snapped her head upwards to stare at the God of the Pale Eclipse. Much like before there was no sign of recognition that dawned on her. However, it might've been hard to see her face at all, considering as she had fallen most of her now-disheveled hair had flown right into her face. Annoyed, she blew it out of her face, and carefully got up, taking her time as the man continued the rant. "Haven't changed much, have you?" the woman murmered softly as he whined like a child. He was beginning to sound like his son. Now she could tell where Landis had gotten his childish behavior. As all this information ran through Lykaios's head, she seemed not to conciously realize what she was even thinking. Only that in the face of this man she seemed no longer as afraid of him as she had before. With an emotionless gaze set upon him and her eyes level with his own she growled softly. "Lykaios Theta," she answered simply, the voice a familiar one, but the edges so smoothed over and the personality so different it might seem the wolfish physical traits fake.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
A lawn chair springs up from the deck beside him.

"Why don't you have a seat?"

Peregrinus smiled, quite used to ignoring her scardy cat nature. He motioned to the chair.

"Perhaps a lemonade as well?"
+The moment the woman spoke, Dirk glares to her lightly.....Wolf Demon. Dirk begins to circle her slowly, as he did all demons whom he was about to decapitate. Dirk begins to talk in a low, serious voice as his emerald green eye studied her+

"So....Where have you been all this time? And why.....Why are you always attracted to me? Do you get some sick excitment out of being hunted? Some sick joy out of being torn to pieces over and over again? Or do you just wanna ******** me?"

+Dirk's once serious expression now turned into a light laugh. He crossed his arms before his bare chest+
Miette jumped as the chair appeared, but nodded. Stiffly, she sat down beside him. "Thank you." She chewed her lip for a moment, deciding if he was likely to poison her. She was rather thirsty though. "Yes, sir. I would like that lemonade." She sat her bag in her lap, hugging it.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ogre_friend
Miette jumped as the chair appeared, but nodded. Stiffly, she sat down beside him. "Thank you." She chewed her lip for a moment, deciding if he was likely to poison her. She was rather thirsty though. "Yes, sir. I would like that lemonade." She sat her bag in her lap, hugging it.

//@Drake Why must you torment my kidneys? xP//

"You are very welcome."

Peregrinus could only laugh at the site. A small teddy bear falling onto her bag. It was rather soft and cuddly, and hade cute little button eyes.

Cute button eyes.

"Here is your lemenade."

Pointing towards her with his free hand, the one without the lemonade, a fresh glass of the best lemony stuff would appear in her hand.

Friendly Fatcat

As The God of the Pale Eclipse circled her, she remained as calm as ever, yet there seemed a hint of deadliness to this languid posture. Her eyes appeared to never leave him until he was behind her, and ever then, as soon as he was back in sight, amethyst was upon him again, studying him. Hearing him speak, inwardly, she was startled to say the least. "He knows me?" she wondered. She had of course heard stories of him from her late relative, always having spoke highly of him, as far as she remembered, and always like a long lost family member. And perhaps it was so. But she knew him only as the Pale Eclipse, and that was how it should stay. Opening her mouth to tell him he must be mistaken, that she had never met him before, different words slipped past her lips. "Attracted? Pfft. And if I remember correctly, you never tore me to pieces. That happened to be Alpha," as soon as the word alpha was spoken, she shuddered. Shortly after, her eyes opened wide in shock and she repeated the words in her head. It was a memory, she knew. Bits and pieces she remembered, but the rest was a haze. Shaking her head, she became serious, and looked at him hard, as if trying to tell him without words that she had no clue what she had just spoken.
Lenne began to wash herself all over, after abit she was done and washed the soap off of her body. Then turning the water of she stepped out and dried herself of with the fluffy white towel that was near to the shower, wrapping the towel around her slender body she walked out of the bathroom and closed the door slightly behind her.

Walking around her room she put the other clothes away and looked about for something to wear before getting dressed again.
+Dirk sighs softly at her words...She didn't know WHO she was, but he'd make her remember. Dirk smiles softly to her+

"Well.....Let's see if you can speak so cool after THIS..."

+Extending his right hand above him, a low humming sound could be heard, then almost instantly a black mist enshroudes his arm and hand. A loud slashing sound could be heard as the fabled Scythe of the Lotus appeard in his hand. There was only one thing demon's should fear more then this weapon - and that was Dirk+

"Ring any BELLS!?"
Miette caught a glimpse of something falling and felt something furry brush against her arm. She nearly jumped before she realized that it wasn't moving. But what was it? A toy. Just a stuffed toy. Smiling, she realized that it had been a while since she had seen one. 'Not since...' her thoughts were cut off when something cool and wet appear in her hand. The lemonade. She looked at PAT, daring to flick her eyes up into his before she lowered them again. "Thank you... very much."
The voice of Tiamat could be heard behind Dirk.

"I know I do."

It was as if he were behind him the entire time. Tiamat took a few steps toward Dirk, his arms crossed he seemed unworried, and why not? Dirk shouldn't attack him, unless Tiamat was no longer on Dirks good side. His long red scarf would drag behind him a bit as he walked, the sound of chains clinking as his arms moved with his walk. He stopped about three feet from Dirk, a smirk hidden beneath his scarf.
Olidammara would look over his shoulder once more before just sighing. He'd speak something under his breath but just sigh as he'd grin as if he was up to no good already. Indeed he was as he knew he was out of sight of the captain and everyone else that was looking he'd wave his hand in front of his face and move down to his waist once more. His apperance would change quickly.

His hair was now a bright green color and his clothes were still black, though baggier in appearance. While his skin tone would change to a paler look as if he hadn't gone out in the sun in years. He'd step away from his location with the new appearance and just chuckle. He did indeed have fun sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff