Welcome to Gaia! ::

Although shaken by the blasts, Henry kept his Skorpion and harpoon gun ready and willing to fight. He covered his Captain as he landed on the ship and then they made a two man team. Although, one might wonder, what could Henry do? Well, they were about to find out.

Friendly Fatcat

((Ugh. Inactivity is killing me. -goes to complete other story arc- ))
((Dirk, I'll come back another time when you're less... busy.))

More rocking, as the ship was landed a heavy blow, yet why would it be rocking so much if it had taken damage as intended? Surely the energy from the blast had been distributed as damage, unless the massive hull of the ship had deflected the blast and transferred damaging energy into motion. To Wolf, motion was worse than damage.

This was why Wolf had never appreciated high-seas sailing. Rocking ships never suited one who had never truly gained her sea-legs. On a boat, she was much more of an incompetant, clumsy fighter than the titles of old had named her for. Then again, she had never recalled fighting aboard a ship, except for when the Beowulf had been in port and Raven Cect had showed himself. Practice made perfect, and of course she had neither the time nor energy to waste fighting on a moving platform.

Slowly, a head covered in silver hair peeked out from the Crow's nest and looked down. It seemed that most shots had missed.
Thunk
Of course a stray bullet every now and then had gone at a 70 degree up through the Crow's nest and narrowly missed hitting the puzzled Wolf, who had pieced together from obvious clues that wherever she was, she was in a battle zone.

It was then that Raven made his debut.
[******** Dominic and his ******** devices. Where the HELL am I?"

((An IF part. Considering Dirk may just call you on pushing your ship into his with no chance of retalliation or dodging first))

Of course as soon as ship met ship in a sort of twisted union that, in Raven's own words, was hot enough to melt and twist the inner workings of the ship, his own ship would most likely be caught in the mass of debris, sealing shut the hole that itself had created, leaving only the smaller one to work with. Why Raven would be going on a ******** suicidal mission, even the woman atop the main mast didn't know. All she could figure was that he would be floating for a few days before hitting land, she could already tell that much from the scent on the wind. The air told her of no land within at least 30 miles. Of course Wolf had nothing to worry about involving the command housing that was flying through the air. She had already fallen out of the Crow's nest upon initial impact of the fishing boat. To slow down impact speed and get rid of excess energy as she fell (as well as to make sure she landed upright and not on her back or face) she leaned forward, pulling herself into a mid-air flip, and landed upon the upper deck of the ship, legs moving with the initial impact to take the force of the landing. In other words, by the time she was completely on the ground, she was in a crouch.

((20 Minutes Raven. Not Ten. A fishing boat, even one rigged with explosives, is not going to take out a large ship like the Beowulf as fast as you think.))

-----------------------------
((Second Part of the IF statement, if Dirk decides it didn't affect the ship.))

More rocking. Wolf was getting sick of all this crap. With no idea what in Hell was going on, or where she was, she felt no need to stay up in the Crow's Nest. The rocking was just worse up here anyways. It was then that she pushed from the flooring of the Nest to the side of it, and extended her legs completely, jumping to mid-air. To slow down impact speed and get rid of excess energy so she didn't become deck spin-art, she she leaned forward, pulled herseld into a flip, and landed on the upper deck of the ship, legs moving with the initial impact to take the force of the landing. In other words, by the time she was completely on the ground, she was in a crouch.

-----------------------------
(( Either way, same results below. ))

There was no point in staying to watch a battle, and possibly get killed for no reason. She did not know these people, though she certainly had a few questions for the Dirk look-alike. Probably as many as he had for her, as to her change in appearance. Back then, she had not looked as young as she did now, though the silver hair might have been enough to throw off that trail, it only raised more questions as to why it had changed. The color looked too natural to be dye.

Looking over the edge of the ship in disdain, she climbed the railing and pushed off, hands over head into a perfect dive form, and entered the water with barely a splash. Between the time she had been on the Beowulf, and the time she had spent guarding the Cemetary of the Empires, she had taught herself to swim, and of course, as a demon, her energy would deplete slower than a mortal being's, for she had more to store, and thus could make it to shore within a day or two without fear of drowning. That was, if she did not make the mistake of overexherting herself, and she most likely wouldn't. It would also be a while before they saw her head pop up in the distance to get air, and swim the rest of the way on the top of the waters.

(( Have fun Dirk. XD ))
(First off, the ship can move that fast because, like I said, the twelve propellers on its hull revolve many trillions of times in a minute on full power. Think about that. neutral

Secondly, I didn't say Raven's boat already went in; I said it WOULD go in, and it was going 300 miles per hour, and was 40 feet away from the boat when it fired. None of you idiots had even spotted the ******** boat or even cared to notice it until it fired. You only noticed the jet ski. Barring that, there is no proper defense against a microwave weapon; it will cook flesh, metal, or water instantly, regardless of how strong it is. Microwaves move at the speed of light and are invisible to the eye.

It will take ten minutes or less. Why? Because a hole one-third the size of the Beowulf was blasted into its starboard or port side, whichever is facing the open sea. Water will fill into the Beowulf by the thousands of gallons a second.

Now shut the ******** up, you stupid b***h, and don't ******** question me and my 'stupidity' again, or I'll begin to question your 'stupidity' of not reading my posts thoroughly, WHERE ALL OF THAT ******** INFORMATION WAS EXPLAINED.)

(Edit: in fact, learn to read my post, you stupid, presumptuous b***h. Raven did not go on a suicidal mission: I CLEARLY STATED THAT HE ******** EJECTED THE COMMAND HOUSING OFF OF HIS FISHING BOAT WITH HIM INSIDE. IN FACT, HE IS ON THE BEOWULF, ABOUT TO ******** ALL OF YOUR s**t UP SO MUCH THAT IT WILL TAKE AN ELECTRON MICROSCOPE TO FIND ALL OF THE PIECES OF YOUR COLONS.

MY BOAT IS NOT RIGGED WITH EXPLOSIVES. I SAID IT WAS GOING TO SELF-DESTRUCT THE QUANTUM POWER GENERATOR QUITE CLEARLY.

I AM FROM NOW ON GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE LYKAOIS IS NOT ONLY STUPID AND PRESUMPTUOUS, BUT BLIND AND INCAPABLE OF READING.)
(Its a really strong bullshit metal, that in all irony, breaks the rule against godmodding in the thread, because the metal pretty much can't be destroyed except with weapons like the MasC which fire ultra-strong microwaves that can cause any metal, flesh, or water to explode.

And I've got a temper because Lykaois called me stupid, whereas she is not only stupid, but blind and presumptuous. Nothing pisses me off faster than ignorant hypocrisy, except the news.)
((twelve propellers on its hull revolve many trillions of times in a minute on full power.

That would blow out the engine, wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure with all the added weight; something as feeble as a fishing boat wouldn't be able to keep itself together. Let alone move.))
Naota segara
((twelve propellers on its hull revolve many trillions of times in a minute on full power.

That would blow out the engine, wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure with all the added weight; something as feeble as a fishing boat wouldn't be able to keep itself together. Let alone move.))

((Meh, maybe it's one of Raven's patented quasi-futuristic fishing boats.

Hey Raven, I'm assuming this is a pre-schizoid variant of Raven?))
Ebil Mecha Pup
Naota segara

((Talking about the one's that aren't plausible, right?))
((@Yuna: I know you???

Sorry, my mind went blank for a second.))
Naota segara
Ebil Mecha Pup
Naota segara

((Snrk...

Plausible? Are we talking about the same FFA here?))
(Yeah. I can't coordinate the schizoid one without you on AIM.

Yuna: Not godmodding. Using logic. If you had a ship that was the size of 3 battleships of anonymous size and one-third of its side was missing with thousands of gallons of water pouring in a second, it would sink pretty fuggin' fast. And she didn't insinuate I was stupid: she pretty much outright said it.

Naota: The 'extra weight' (the MasC array weighs about eight hundred pounds, the housing thing about 800 pounds, the generator thirty, the engine eight hundred due to the amount of complex machinery inside f it, and all of it together with the boat weighs about forty tonnes, which is small for a boat of its size) is supported by the adamantium-57 hull, which itself is strong enough to support much more than the weight it currently bears. The engine is strong enough to manage it, as, like Ebil said, its a futuristic 'fishing boat.' By that, it means it has several thousand horsepower in an engine about six feet in its dimensions, along with the coolant systems and power - the quantum power generator - to be able to keep it from overheating or running out of power.)
Naota segara
Ebil Mecha Pup
Naota segara

(Wait, are we talking about futuristic boats and not ones that have any modern technology whatsoever on it? I think so. You have no idea what's plausible a couple hundred years from now, and mine/Pax's s**t is pretty plausible for futuristic tech if you can understand it.

I see no restrictions in this guild against anything except 'godmodding'and probably planar s**t, by the way.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff