Welcome to Gaia! ::

+As the man declares his status and his god-sent purpose, Dirk can't help but tilt his head to the side. Dirty gray hair would fall out of his face, allowing his emerald green eye to be visible, it was now glowing a faint green. The SECOND the man takes off towards Pat, Dirk smirks+

"Can't allow that"

+As the man closes the distance in between Pat and himself, Dirk breaks to kick some a**. Spiraling off his current position, a loud "whishing" sound could be heard as Dirk's jacket, scarf, pants, and hair pushed against the wind - his speed was amazing. Dirk became nothing more then a mere gray blur as he kicked off the ground, a kick-up of dust from the wooden planks and his shoes rocketed out in the opposite direction. Dirk was upon the man within a mere second+

"Don't piss me OFF"

+In a seconds time, Dirk chambers his right leg, and fires out a devastating right-roundhouse kick, aimed directly for the man's initial stomach area. The kick, added with Dirk's already tremendous motion, would surley put a "stop" to this man's charge. As Dirk's leg fires out, a rather audible "slashing" sound could be heard as his leg tore throughout the air....This was gonna hurt....BIG TIME+

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Peregrinus watches all the commotion coming at him, and his staff quickly widens. It becomes a large rubber wall attached to the foundation of the ship.

"Hmm..."

Peregrinus steps back to let whatever was going to hit, hit. That wall would send a cannon ball back to where it was coming from.
It didn't hurt, somehow it failed to do anything, but at the same time the force was converted into his body and the momentum moved him like a bullet straight into the floor; yes, it should have hurt and broken him like a china doll... But it didn't even bother him.

Floating up from the third floor with a sort of clueless look on his face he wondered why he even bothered; sequencing the force and bodies resistance he increased the molecular structure and compactness of his own skin to create a very powerful 'barrier' thus explaining why he broke through three floors of the ship; he was heavier than anything naturally occuring.

Increasing his density wouldn't be good for the man's leg though since it might have, should have, and hopefully did snap like a twig; this "pirate" would just hurt himself at this rate. Still floating within the air he landed a few feet back from the hole in the deck and rubbed the back of his head smiling, "Hey now, you really shouldn't resist unless you want to blow your own ship up!"

He laughed at his comment and used this moment as a facade to get into this; at least his clothing would be used as a beacon since it made so much noise so losing sight of the enemy wasn't an issue. With skin reverting to normal and ready to change again the atmosphere seemed to begin to smell of something possibly familiar... CO2. It was become extremely filled with it by changing the fermoin and boson vibrations to equate carbon instead of oxygen and then force fusing them.

What does that mean? A spark would blow the place sky high...

[ Forcefusion is not natural fusion, so the natural explosions and random bursts of energy do not occur; just figured I'd explain that real quick before someone got a hissy fit. razz Its used by changing the natural sequencing of the tones and octaves of nature to create a "hum" which equates certain materials. A sort of "super alchemy" with tons of benefits. ]
+Dirk skids back after he landed his kick - perfect. Sure, he had put a hole in three of the floors, but thats what you get. As the man regains his posture, Dirk's emerald green eye glows softly. Sniffing the air, Dirk sighs. He glances over to Pat, then to the man whom he had just layed a nasty kick into+

"You know, I like you.....Join my crew, that way I don't have to kill you, and you can find yourself a nice little home ^_^"

+Dirk tilts his head slightly, if the man accepted...then great. If he declined and wished to finish.....Then that sucks...For him at least+
"Give me a reason to join you; make me feel alive and actually make my life difficult and we'll see... Otherwise I guess you will be in, what do you call it, um, Davy Jones Locket... or something." Laughing the air returned to normal and his mind rested; using such abilities would cause a headache at times...

Either way, times was up, he relaxed completely. It seemed that he was tired of the games.

"Come on Kid, either fight for your life or be feared by no one." That was no taunt...

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The air was a fresh breeze of ocean air again. Where the man stood seemed to be a rubber substance below him, and no damage to the ship. It seemed that nothing had happened at all.

How?

It was magic of course, who questioned magic?

Peregrinus took hold of his rubber wall staff, and had it pointing in the general direction of the looney. He kept his focus through the staff on the floor and ship, while his mind and free hand kept focus on the atmosphere.
+Dirk grits his teeth at the mans words, he was getting annoyed+

"You ******** imbecile. I'm Dirk Graves, the Demon Hunter Master and God of the Pale Eclipse....I don't need people to fear me. Now are we done yet? Have you gotten your fill? Join or leave"

+Dirk sighs. Although fallen from grace, his ego was big as ever+

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The rubber wall condenced to a normal staff again. Holding it as a wall had made Peregrinus fall to the floor.

"..."

He picked himself off the floor again, keeping hold of the staff.
A shrug, action was always best right? Right.

A flash and while this fool was talking his Adam's Apple would be as obvious as the light of day; a flight and quick right aimed to collapse that trachea and cause instant death if not severe trauma to him. It was fast, not lightning, not amazing or "invisible" fast, it was human fast, but then again out of the unamazing came the greatest oppurtunities.

Also he payed mind to the mistrel of the metaphysical; little did he know that magic(k) was something of a toy... at least to this one. As for this Dirk fellow; Dirk was a jerk! =[
((Ughh i gotta go to bedd))

+As Dirk was speaking, Dirk instantly noticed the man didn't want to listen. As the pugnacious man closed the distance in between himself and Dirk, Dirk glares. The second the man took off, Dirk's emerald green eye lite up like fire upon gasoline. Dirk, within a seconds time, chambered his right leg, and fired out a right-snap kick. This kick was exherted with such force, such stamina, such speed, that the floor boards behind him were struck upwards. The same "slashing" sound could be heard as Dirk performed this kick. Dirk was planning to plant his boot directly in the man's solar plexus. The fool would run right into this attack, Dirk's leg being longer then his arm talk2hand . You see, if this man wanted to battle Dirk in a fair manner, he shouldn't attack Dirk within close quaters...Dirk, being the undisputed MASTER of close range combat was not only performing his attacks with consitency, but a light aura of amusment+
((Off to bed, I shall reply when I awake lol))
Dirk Graves
((Ughh i gotta go to bedd))

+As Dirk was speaking, Dirk instantly noticed the man didn't want to listen. As the pugnacious man closed the distance in between himself and Dirk, Dirk glares. The second the man took off, Dirk's emerald green eye lite up like fire upon gasoline. Dirk, within a seconds time, chambered his right leg, and fired out a right-snap kick. This kick was exherted with such force, such stamina, such speed, that the floor boards behind him were struck upwards. The same "slashing" sound could be heard as Dirk performed this kick. Dirk was planning to plant his boot directly in the man's solar plexus. The fool would run right into this attack, Dirk's leg being longer then his arm talk2hand . You see, if this man wanted to battle Dirk in a fair manner, he shouldn't attack Dirk within close quaters...Dirk, being the undisputed MASTER of close range combat was not only performing his attacks with consitency, but a light aura of amusment+

Expected, the counter was not only expected but anticipated; thats why nothing was done with the left hand after all. Either way, it was a snap kick, a straight type of "bullet" which would without a doubt miss its target for this simple fact; the original target was not his neck at all.

Having dodged this kick by literally increasing his own speed in one bound to meet Dirk's right side as well as jumping a little losing a slightly bit of balance all that force and stamina punctured the air and made a ripple. Woohoo. Dirk himself however would be in the middle of that kick, that is the recoil and return stage, when he'd meet his demise. A quick knifehand to the side was in order, however with the muscles and strength abounding in the muscles he altered it should be enough to at least wind someone who is in the middle of something else.

He wasn't moving "blurry fast" so it took a second, and the fact that he was off balance slightly didn't help, but there was no doubt that his plan should work; after all by reading the first attempts data it seemed that this man loved his legs so distracting him with some ploy was easy enough; he'd only have one leg at this point so this "Dirk" feller would have an interesting time jumping since his other leg would not have been bent until the final recoil which would be happening right about now. That is, after the fist hit.

Stumbling past him due to his own folly if his hand was not caught and he was not within a grapple stage at this point he'd attempt to catch himself before a swift axe kick or sweep drove him into the deck and down into the sea itself; after all if it wasn't bad enough that he lied about his purpose this guy seemed decently tough.

Decently.

Among other things his meddling with the sequential universe allowed him to increase his own bodies capacity a few times, his brain being able to process a good thirty times more than normal making him more dangerous; apparently he saw something worth fighting for, at least almost.
+Dirk's kick met the air, the upward motion vertical motion of his leg continuing in an undisturbed manner. Dirk's emerald green eye light up the MOMENT the man dodged the kick and swirved to his right.

Perfect

It was now time to put the style of the Dread Fist into action. Considering Dirk already had an impressive amount of body motion, mostly from his lower half, rising upwards, Dirk performs a 180 degree somersault, literally inverting his entire body. As the man's knifehand skwered the air towards his right side, Dirk's right hand performs a "waiter's check", not only parrying the blow, but deflecting it as well. Although the strike was deflected, Dirk felt a small amount of pressure - this guy wasn't THAT bad. Considering the man was already off balance due to his swift movments, and the deflection probably didn't help his status much, Dirk takes the PERFECT oppertunity to attack the un-balanced man. While in mid-somersault, Dirk chambers both legs, and fires out a rather devastating kick...A hurricane kick. With the aided centrifigul motion of not only his torso, but his legs as well, this stomping technique, aimed to crush the man's entire backside, would surley send this man to the bottom of Davey Jones' Locker. All the while Dirk performed this amazing attack, his emerald green eye NEVER left the man's initial torso, nor did he show any signs of expression. If this man was going to attempt to beat him, he would have to think of another way, close combat was obviously not the answer+
The being of Blackbeard would peer over the edge of the nest on one of the further masts. His black eyes peering down at the fight that was under way. How long it had been going on could only be a guess but it did seem quite interesting.
((gtg, be back later!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces