Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gravitons parted as the disruptive figure of the element user entered Dyne's awareness zone. So you're the culprit. The figure closing in along the scared marble, would have to deal with the Tazon, his left heel kicking up in a backwards arc, the force of the blow sending the blade into a semi-circle over Dyne, the hand still connected to hilt as he allowed gravity and force to take control of Doom's fall, the left leg reverting it's trajectory as the blade went over, the toe of his black boots prodding upwards as the heel secured ground, the ringed side of Doom would hit hard upon the protected toe region of the boot, stopping it's decline. With a pivot of both heels he would turn to the right, the blade angled upwards and now in the way of Croix's route.

The elements had yet to infiltrate the protected radius of the active gravitons about Dyne, a mere four feet, apparently the only speck of marbled floor could be found here as well.

"Hello."

Dyne uttered, the voice resonating with unbelievable vigor, the man would have to be deaf not to hear him.
Dyne Tazon
Gravitons parted as the disruptive figure of the element user entered Dyne's awareness zone. So you're the culprit. The figure closing in along the scared marble, would have to deal with the Tazon, his left heel kicking up in a backwards arc, the force of the blow sending the blade into a semi-circle over Dyne, the hand still connected to hilt as he allowed gravity and force to take control of Doom's fall, the left leg reverting it's trajectory as the blade went over, the toe of his black boots prodding upwards as the heel secured ground, the ringed side of Doom would hit hard upon the protected toe region of the boot, stopping it's decline. With a pivot of both heels he would turn to the right, the blade angled upwards and now in the way of Croix's route.

The elements had yet to infiltrate the protected radius of the active gravitons about Dyne, a mere four feet, apparently the only speck of marbled floor could be found here as well.

"Hello."

Dyne uttered, the voice resonating with unbelievable vigor, the man would have to be deaf not to hear him.

.:[: Witness the death of this world bereft of reason, and understanding ... :]:.

Sapphire orbs flickering with an dangerous luminescence, though this hardly noticeable behind the raven locks, and shroud of darkness cast by his cloak cowl. Booted feet falling soundlessly upon the marble ground as he simply brushes past the blade, as if it was nothing more then a low protruding branch hindering his intended path. Not being the most social, or easily threatened individual. Yet to display his other apendages, hands still concealed beneath the billowing folds of his cloak.

Though showing no sign of his own transgressions, aside from the absent effect that follows his un-withdrawn presence. The gravitons would indeed protect against the physical manifestation of snow, and frost. Yet would yield now protection against the perpetual chill emanating from Croix's wraith form. Continuing his travel down the path finding the presence of others of no consequence to himself.

.:[: While the blossoming frost of deaths caress glistens upon the facade of hope... :]:.
Dyne shrugged, placing Doom down on it's flat, the Hybrid would take a seat on the snowless marbled area, legs crossed and empty palms flat on his knees. Wait.
With a rythmic whirring, Channis Desren walked the path, his lightly-built boots crunching noisily in the fresh snow while he swung Gen'get in a circle, perpendicular to the ground, the tip of the two and a half foot long darksilver cleaver blowing aside puffs of snow with every downswing. Channis seemed unusually cheery for so lightly clothed a man in such chilly weather - his mouth formed a typical 'cat's grin', his eyes almost entirely closed, he looked as if he mgiht be humming a tune to himself as he went, happily kicking up snow without pondering the origin of such a change in the weather.
What did Channis Desren, the man nicknamed 'Chef' for his weapons, care of supernatural shifts in the weather, of strange occurances that stepped beyond the normal? Nothing. There was blood to spill, so who cares what else is going on.
Shinji Hetenshi Of the Gaioh Clan of ninja, you have been given a task of high level importance.

-Your mission: Act as support for N-STAG in their upcoming battle against warriors from Odin's Colluseum near the place known as the Marble Mansion. You will have zero support from your fellow ninja unless they so choose to accompany you. Come prepared to fight, and, quite possibly, die in the name of your objectives. Avoid contact with the enemy until you have made contact with N-STAG.

Shinji read his mission several times before even setting off for the Marble Mansion. He had never heard of the Colluseum except from old songs or poems which only breifly mentioned it. He had decided that there would be no allies brought to fight here. One should be sufficient to help in turning the tides of battle. Even if he wasn't the most battle driven shinobi of his clan, he was one of the most clever. He was well prepared: light weight chestplate, restocked throwing weapons, rations, his orders as proof of allignment...

The only thing left to do was to hook up with N-STAG. The 20 year old ran along the path of the garden at a very brisk run. Sprinting pace for most, but a light run for a higher ranked ninja. There was a man infront of him, seemingly blowing the snow away with his cleaver. Without much prior information on the members of each party, this mission was going to be annoying at best. It was best to ignore everyone for now and to simply wait at the rally point.

The crunching of snow, fast approached from behind the man wielding a butcher's knife, but there was nothign more, No battle cry, no sound of a weapon being drawn, only the fast steps. Thread began to tighten on his body and prepare to act as armor if there was to be an attack...
((Whoa whoa whoa... From my understanding, we never permitted this war to be fought on our ground.. So who's idea was it to bring it here?))
-Mercy Eternal-
((Whoa whoa whoa... From my understanding, we never permitted this war to be fought on our ground.. So who's idea was it to bring it here?))
OoC: From what I understand, Isaac-er- Smex bunny? said he would speak to Des. We are the opposing force and we are taking grounds at this time. If you got a problem and proceed in asking us to leave we will do as you wish. 3nodding
Adam showed up just as everyone else had, via the marble walkway.

((I'll fight someone. I get the feeling I'm going to die anyway...))
((Yeah, it was Oblivi/Des' idea, and apparently, he has failed to actually consult you on it.))

"Hm?"

Channis paused long before the nin would be closing on him - the cleaver-weilding, newly appointed Grand Councilor had superb hearing. Slowly, he turned his head, looking over his shoulder out of the corner of one eye. The massive blade continued swinging round and round by its tether of darksilver thread as Shinji approached.

"I..."

With only a foot between himself and the man, Channis had finished his survey of the running figure and come to a decision on his next course of action.

"-HATE"

The swing was blinding, and the distance far too short for a normal man to judge the timing of it. Channis turned all the way, his left arm lashing out in a cross aimed for Shinji's face as the distance between them narrowed to near nothing. His right arm twitched, the cleaver leaping back to its 'sheathed' position, tied tightly to the arm that had been weilding it.

"-nin!'
((Well, I'm not an owner of this place, so I can't ask you to leave, but I would like to wait until Niitsu or whoever he is now can actually clarify everything.))
.:[: Witness the death of this world bereft of reason, and understanding ... :]:.

With his advance toward the marble mansion, the blizzard would only grow more intense behind Croix's wraith like visage. Hindering the path of others, while separating the weak from the strong so to speak. Visibility near impossible through the snow, even for those that remain un-touched by it's arctic caress. The total accumulated snow would be between two, or three feet now. The clouds still lingering across the black sky, diminishing any natural light to complete the obscurity of those that are limited to physical sight. Yet Croix wasn't like others, quite the enigma as he nears the draw bridge. The placid waters between his position, and the gate yet to be drawn down would sheet over with a thick layer of ice.

Judging the best method of entrance into such an building, the guards on either side of the bridge mechanism would most like dread walking out into this abrupt winter frenzy. Assuming as much he would simply stand at the edge of the water where the bridge should have been, if it wasn't retracted to prevent entrance to those such as himself. Sapphire hues flickering dangerously, aware of multiple individuals behind his present location. Paying no heed as he spreads his awareness further out, expanding into the building to assess those located within. Reason from traveling here in the first place still unknown, and shall remain so. The ground about his booted feet completely frozen over, shadow devoured cloak billowing in the ever growing gales

.:[: While the blossoming frost of deaths caress glistens upon the facade of hope... :]:.
((Current Appearance))

The soft pitter patter of ones feet could baely be heard. Running through a series of trees would a boy be making his way to the lands of the Marble Mansion. His slinder form flying across the ground faster than any other human being could imagine. His arms trailed be hind him as his red scarf fluttered abouti n the wind, His eyes were narrowed, but was this a look or because of the wind that clashed with his moist orbs of sight?

Roughly, the boy couldnt be much older than 15. With him was a katana strapped to his lower back, a handle protruding to his right hand side, six kunai, three available on each leg in a sertified area, and roughly about 50 shurikan stuffed in a pouch not too far from the sword handle. When it came to explosive tags, he only carried about 10 with him on this mission, or was it a mission?

What was the boy's purpose here, fun of course but whom would he help? Was he going to fight in the battle he had gained rumor about? It wasnt clear yet, but he was fully equipped for what ever may happen. He wore no emotion on his face, and even if so, his red scarf covered the bottom half of his face, his yellow demonic eyes narrowed and looking forward, his short messy brown hair fluttering with his scarf. He could no sense a few energy signitures, but paid no attension, nothing major was happening...yet.
I love myself, I want you to love me, when I feel down, I want you above me, I search myself, I want you to find me, I forget my self, I want you to remind me.

I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself.
.:[: "If Niitsu had made me a member sooner this event would have been easier to contemplate, yet I'm stuck roleplaying as Croix for now. So let us not forget there is a rather large scale blizzard ravaging the marble mile, along with a small section of Durem leading to the Marble mansion its self.. Quite the ominous setting for a battle" :]:.
Shinji was suprised by the hearing in the "Chef" and found it odd that he could hear him from such a distance. Even so, he continued to run along the path. The attack was a quick one. Maybe even as fast as some of the jounin back at Gaioh. The only reaction Shinji could do was raise his arms to cover his face. His left was in front, and his right behind it, forming an X shape. His technique known as "Silken Steel" Had been applied to his entire outfit, and the attack wouldn't cut, but instead, act as a crushing attack. Knocking him to the side. He tummbled into the snow and quickly brought himself to stand, emmenating a small amount of energy from his feet to give him footing atop the 3 feet of fluffy white blanketing. Enemy... got it.

A smoke bomb snapped in his hands and shrouded the nin in black fog. He was unhindered by the fluffy coat upon the path, and could run to his heart's content. He held a mirror beside his face, and rushed out of the smoke. He had the mirror angled to keep an eye on the cleaver user, even with his back turned. Remember Shinji, objective one is to rendevous...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff