Welcome to Gaia! ::

.....Still having basically no idea as to what had been occurring outside his lovely Mansion, Damion's eyes continued scanning over line after line after line of digitalized text 'pon his comp's screen, taking in every little word like he was some sort of human brain-sponge; his right hand scrawled note after note, paraphrasing each bit of information. Suddenly he stopped, his brows furrowing into a scowl even more devious than before; something had struck him out of the open expanse of clouded blue.
....."Sitting like some p***k-b***h won't help me," he commented, realizing that he needed to practice some of this stuff he'd been researching for nearly the entire two days passed; only practice made perfect. So, finishing with the Internet page he was currently on, he stood up, stretched, scratched his empty stomach, closed his notebook and tucked it under his arm, and... headed downstairs to fish for an odd bag of Ramen noodles, scarfing the entire thing down into his otherwise empty stomach after preparing it.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ethan walked in through the front doors, pulling a dolly behind him. The dolly held a massive amount of books, some thin and wide, some that looked too thick to even open. A reoccuring theme, however, was blank, black covers. The spine of the books told what they were, but not always in english, or even any common language. A few were written out with runes or with heiroglyphic-like symbols. Once he got into the main room, he pulled out his cell phone, and sent a text to Damion and Royce.

I got some books down here, you might want to check them out.

Ethan was especially thinking of giving Damion one book, which was on alchemy. It held a plethora of knowledge on drug-like substances. Nothing like weed or heroine, but they used some of the same ingredients. Most of the drugs were to alter the body to the benifit of the one who took it. Temporary, of course, but still effective. Seeing as Damion was the drug-dealer, Ethan had picked that book out just for him.
.....A small vibration began in the right-hand pocket of D, and his right hand, dropping a Ramen-filled utensil, reached down to grab the electronic device out of his pocket; it was withdrawn and flipped open.

I got some books down here, you might want to check them out.

.....Reading that message, Damion turned about in his swivel-stool; Ethan was heading down the hallway itself, directly towards him. Cupping both hands 'round his mouth, he called, "Gotta' be so lazy?" He smiled as he got up, forgetting about the Ramen entirely; he was expectant of what might be of such interest in... the dreaded word... books...

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
As Damion came into view, Ethan tossed the book at him with a smirk. "Of course, you know me." After Damion caught it, he'd describe it. "That book's about drugs that change the body's typical stable actions. It's much like the drugs you sell, but it's a good effect that will increase the body's preformance, not harm the ability of perception." Ethan never liked drugs, he refused to touch them. He wasn't going to die so he could feel good for a few minutes.
[********] that!" exclaimed Damion; "drugs are for one reason, and one reason only; gettin' high." He smiled, tossing the book back. "Besides, I think I found somethin' better." He then tossed his notebook upon the stack of books Ethan was rolling along, obviously meaning for him to look at it.
.....It, too, would contain a lot of runes, hieroglyphics, historical facts and dates, myths, incantations, and such.
CRRRREEEEEECCCKKKSSSHHH

Another scar was being carved into the marble as Dyne re-entered the perimeter. Doom was being dragged along by the hilt, right palm clamped tightly about the awkward curved handle. His Ipod on and currently on a song which emitted a multitude of bass based beats. Dyne had a different wardrobe on too, the style casual and comfortable. He moved on.

"I make it rain on dem hoez."

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Looks like you're as stuborn as ever." Ethan said, catching the Alchemy book and then glancing at the notebook. He just glared at it, then looked back to Damion. "Do you expect me to actually read that? Don't you need it for your studying?"
....."Of course I expect you to read!" he exclaimed. "I've done enough researching and whatnot... for the meantime." He then turned back again, heading back towards his lovely Ramen.
Dyne had now passed the previous scar from the day before. This should make it obvious for anyone staring at Dyne, that he was here for the massive structure straight ahead. His pace was unbelievably quick, the Hybrid was dragging Doom as if it didn't weigh a thing.

"OWWWW, Clap, Clap, Clap, Gotta make that a** Clap, Gotta make that a**, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Gotta make that a** Clap, Gotta make that a** Clap... "

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ethan just shrugged it off and headed towards his room, bringing the trolly behind him. He might read it, he might not, who knew? He was certainly going to read something, though.
.....Seeing as Ethan hadn't taken his advice, Damion snatched his book back; "I guess I will study some more." Then, tearing out a few pages out of the steel-spiraled three-hole-punched notebook, he stood up and reached into his back left-hand pocket; as his hand withdrew from the pocket, it was now clasping a small diary-like book of rather thick proportions. Drawing out a pen, as well, he sat back down and opened the diary, beginning to scrawl...

[Notes]:
Grip of Eradication: Should combine the uses of both...

.....And he'd go on, writing things such as that.
Royce finally got the message and immediatley headed towards the place Ethan and Damion were at. When he reached them, he waved.

"So, books huh? I'm suprised to see Damion here."
"I'm in this b***h with the terror got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella I make it rain."

Dyne had stopped before the Labyrinthine Garden-Way.

"Anyone comming out? Or do I HAVE to go through?"

The Hybrid would mutter as he probed the objects before him.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ethan was already in his room, writing a variation of symbols on thick non-lines notecard. They were completely square, so he could keep a good track of the dimentions and lengths he should use for the symbols. He picked up a book, and then began copying more symbols down.
Royce kinda just stood there.

"Guess I shoulda checked before I spoke out.."

He walked out of the room, heading up to his. He needed something...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff