Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like The Quote?

Hell Yeah! 0.51515151515152 51.5% [ 17 ]
Bash It! 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 >

~The Legion~

"Now, I want you to remember that no b*****d ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb b*****d die for his country... ...All right now, you sons of bitches, you know how I feel. Oh and I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere. " – General George S. Patton Jr. 1945

Welcome to The Legion, a small military group dedicated to fighting for power, for money and most of all glory. Only the elite, the vetrans and the greatest warriors of promise are accepted to The Legion making it a small, but strong guild. Here we take war to a whole new level using a comination of power and skill to make the greatest team ever concieved.

We may be a small guild now, but we have CROSS backing us, so mess with The Legion and be destroyed by CROSS!

(Alliance: Neutral)
(Guild Aim: Become The Largest Economic Fighting Power On Gaia)
(Status: Open For Buisness, Attack)

To Join PM Anyone Of The Generals With The Info Provided In The Ranks.

~Rules~

1. Obey! The TOS, O/M RR And The Higher Ups Of The Guild.
2. No Noob Speak. ex. leik, kool, orly, omg...
3. God Modding=Banning
4. Higher Up's Word=Law During Battle
5. No Internal Fighting With The Exeption Of Training, Sparing...
6. Do Not Start Wars With Other Guild Without Our Consent (If We Are Attacked For Your Actions Outside Of The Complex, You Will Be Handed Over To Your Enemys And Banned)
7. Use Common Sence!
8. Have Fun!

~The Complex~

6 1/2 inches of sand stone make the outside wall.

3 inches of re-enforced steel line the inside of the existing wall.

Walls form a hexagon shape with 50 feet of ground space.

A structural tower out-fitted to serve as a snipers nest set 32 feet in the air.

Steel "Tent" surround the tower, serving as a command center/barracks/mess/garage.

Twin 40cal. Turrets At Both Ends Of The Northern Door.

Ageis Satalite/Radar System Moniters The Outside Area Up To 40 Miles.

Main Door Augmented And Re-enforced With 3 Inch Diamond Plating To Secure The Complex.

Underground Facilitys Moniter The Complex And Double As A Weapons Vault And Equipment Storage.

(Under Construction)
~Missions~

Recruit Up To 20 Soliders
Make Our Presence Known Throughout The FFA

~Ranks~

Master General:
(Akillise)

Generals:
(Coremona)
(Kasable)

Warriors:
[lil_killa]
"???"

gothic_cross13
"Mari"

NPC Soldiers:

2X Snipers In The Nest

5X Techs In Command Center

10X Heavy Armoured Blade Solders

20X Light Armour Gunners

~Allys/Enemys~

Nice job Aki!

(So Kasa has the other general position?)
Yup So...

Nobody's Coming To Join?

...It's Your Fault!
I take no responsibility for our guilds sucky-ness!
I would be honored to join
[lil_killa]

(( Coming from someone who a) Can't grasp the notion of OOC and b) whose signature breaks the Gaia rules. ))
oxy_02
[lil_killa]

(( Coming from someone who a) Can't grasp the notion of OOC and b) whose signature breaks the Gaia rules. ))
Who asked you and accutally i occ the way i did when i first learnt so shut up or get a life also it my signature not your's and i'll change it when i damn well please i've seen way worser sig's
[lil_killa]
oxy_02
[lil_killa]

Who asked you and accutally i occ the way i did when i first learnt so shut up or get a life also it my signature not your's and i'll change it when i damn well please i've seen way worser sig's
[[Actually what he meant was, your siggy is too large. Which is against Gaia Tos, he was also talking about you using OOC Brackets or Parenthesis. Something in those lines, oh yeah and 'Worser' is not a word, Bye! biggrin ]]
whats up? Thought Id help ya with ur lil role play thingamajig up in her,lol
Well Thanks Guys, Forget Those Two!
((Not trying to criticize you, but your guild lacks a few needed things.
You have no defenses, barely enough description of the guild at all, and no aim or alignment status for the guild as well. Although for your aim, it seems to be somewhat summarized. Also, you have no rules..))
If yo would've asked, I'm good with making threads!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff