14. Member Application
15. Reserve
Open to Attack

Yes.

Alignment

Pure evil.
Rules

Members
1. Treat all other members with respect.
2. Respect any rank higher then your own, no matter how much of a p***k they are, if you have a problem with them, pm me.

Attackers
1. Respect ALL members of this guild.
2. If you have a problem with the way I run things here, then you may pm me the problem. Don't act like a d**k to the members please or myself, it's just not nice.
3. The Defenses are on ALL the time so don't try and ignore them or I shall ban you.
4. We will NOT tolerate weapons of mass destruction such as Nukes or Atom bombs, anything similar in my view aswell.

To All
1. Do NOT ignore the Defenses and the layout, If I note you have simply ignored them, then you WILL be banned.
2. Follow the Terms of Service please.
3. No Godmodding.
4. OOC is ok, but only to an extent. If I find more then 10 OOC post without a IC post in a line, I will most likely temp-ban you.
5. Also, when using Psionics, you must explain what you are doing technically, and plainly.
6. What I say goes.
7. No tech over medeival.
8. No teleporting in the base.
9. You must put where you are over every post.
Ex.
[b][Location][/b]
Aim

To bring about a new order to the Evil of the FFA.
Guild Layout

The Peak/Training Facility
-In order to join the legion each unit must make a dangerous treck up the side of a large snow covered mountain and reach the peak. At the peak is a small temple, lined by Legionaire Guards. Upon entering the Facility, one would see many other grunts training harshly. After you have been approved by the 'Trainer' a group of 10 would return down the moutain and be set up as a platoon, the strongest taking Elite position.

The Castle
-The Castle is in the middle of the Gates of Darkness. It in turn is the housing for Dagan, Jarnek, and the Generals. The Castle is made of black bricks, and the interior is blood red drapes, and black interior.

The Gates of Darkness
-The Gates of Darkness are strings of long gates, barred by spines and holes on the outside. The inside is strongly inforced. All the way around at the base of the mountain the gates incase the mountain at there far south side, and the castle directly in the middle. At the left and right are the barracks for the soldiers, and at the front near the main opening is the Tactical Command Post.

The Barracks
-The Barracks are at both sides of the interior of the base, they are pretty nice conditions to live in, each man his own cott, and a chest of drawers to keep there items in. There is a reck room for activities, and a mess hall.

The Tactical Command Post
-A small building made specifically for transporting through Destruction Gates, and for making tactical plans.

Destruction Gates
-These are rifts in space stablized by external energy pushed against the gates to keep them from over-opening and destroying everything. They are used to transport troops and weaponry from place to place.
Defenses

-Warriors mainly.
-The gates stop anyone from moving through the base freely.
-Due to the magic bound blizzard any teleportation into the guild is impossible unless by Destruction Gate.
-The gates are double layered, and accessable Archery posts line them.
Storyline

Kiro Eleric Hoto I was once known as Shadow, his life was completely controlled by darkness, but inevitably the darkness became ot powerful. His altenate ego formed its own body of darkness, thus Dagan was formed. Dagan the Dark Lord cast darkness over a large mountain area. As he did so, he began forging a great Empire, the Legion. By submissivly taking out lands, he began drawing more and more warriors. It started with the Great Generals, Talo, Nero, Filen, and Ptozen. As they progressivly took over, the base was formed. In a large battle, a darkness so great came that even Dagan couldn't control it. He had made a mistake, The Mistake. Jarnek destroy villages and anything that got in his way with little leniancy. Together, the Generals and Dagan began training soldiers, then moved to the Five Rings Dojo. A large attempt to destroy it was underway, and to this day remains. The Legionaire should return soon though, Jarnek would continue the war.
Member List

Dark Lord:
Dagan [Kiro_Hoto]

The Great Generals:
General Talo [Kiro_Hoto]
General Nero [Kiro_Hoto]
General Filen [Kiro_Hoto]
General Ptozen [Kiro_Hoto]

The Mistake:
Jarnek [Kiro_Hoto]

Generals:
General Artix [Artix Frois]