Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ebag
[Oh yea, Kiro went back to Dyne. rolleyes

Planar is the manipulation of reality with your mind. Seeing as how you're manipulating it to do the kinetic force then it is planar. -shrugs-]

OOC: Then moving your hand, magic, swinging a sword, coughing, breathing, crying, screaming. All of that would be considered Planar?

EX: I think im ganna move my hand.. -Moves his hand- HOLY ******** s**t IMA PLANAR GENIUS!

rolleyes

-Pelvic thrusts then runs-
[Dyne, tell me how you moving your hand is messing with the plane? It's moving wind, wind is already there, same with everything else you stated other than magic. And magic falls under a different category because it is usually summoned by an incantation, the words manipulate the plane, while planar is with the mind...You really need to think your posts out more clearly mate. You've turned slightly retarded.]
Gabriel Burghmingham
Ebag
Rules
5. Nin/Pirate-tech only, and no planar fighting.

[Planar fighting is psionics. Kinetics is a newblet form of psionics, seeing as how you need brain power to use the kinetic ability. By that you're basically nixxed anyway.]
((Heheh, I see what you did there. Explain to me how moving something with a mind is the equivalent of tinkering with the fabric of reality, or whatever the hell defines planar stuff.))

[~Points to a fact~Kinectic energy still is a matter of the mind. It requires focous, and its planar because kinectic energy is energy in motion. Planar is just another word meaning different dimension. Already understood I am guessing.The electric currents within one's body send a volt of electricity so fast, as a means of telling the body part to move. It happens that fast. The brain sends a volt towards your arm, as an example, before moving back to the brain, to aware it of the movement.]
Ebag
[Dyne, tell me how you moving your hand is messing with the plane? It's moving wind, wind is already there, same with everything else you stated other than magic. And magic falls under a different category because it is usually summoned by an incantation, the words manipulate the plane, while planar is with the mind...You really need to think your posts out more clearly mate. You've turned slightly retarded.]

OOC: -Blows wind-

TADAAA neutral

Sir Sweetheart

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((@ Gabriel: FYI, Serenity does speak English very well. I heard her voice over a phone. ))

((@ Serenity: This place is dead since the leader has left it. I'll take your body to somewhere else so, your spirit or ghost can come back. I'll pm it to you.))

After he receivced a dream's message, a lone fox demon comes walking out of the shadows and runs over to female's body on the beach. He sees no injuries on his little sister's liveless body but, only rips of her clothings and her hair messy. He gritted his teeths with angry at himself for not being there for her and clench his hands.
"Serenity... "
While he takes off her tuxedo's jacket, he bents down on one knee and covers her with his jacket. His smokey gray eyes glances over to the black cat near her so he pick up the cat to rest on Serenity's stomach. He sensed that there is still hope. He slides his hands under the girl's body and stands up as he carries her protectively in his arms.

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
[@ Seiya: Oh, okie dokie. Thanks, Aniki. ]

[@ Knight24: Please, Pm me on new changes on my body. I will think about the new changes and change it in my profile later on. Also, thanks for helping me... ]

[@ Gabriel: Your reason for attacking me is childish. However, you did killed me so I still remain dead for now.. ]

[@ Kiro: If you planned to close this thread, please, inform us, your members, eariler about it, okie Kiro-san?]

*The healer's body responded to his touches that she relaxes and closes her eyes that she is no longer shocked but, just a peaceful expression.*

Sir Sweetheart

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((@ Serenity: Your welcome.))

Suddenly, a huge dark wind surrounds Seiya Kou and Serenity. In a blink of an eye, they disappear and leaving no trace behind.
(( 'Kay, I'll begin writing it up now and I'll PM you when it's done. ))

The man disappeared through the shadows as if he was never there in the first place, and the creature disappeared as well.
[*Stamps.* Closed.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces