Probably. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Yes. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Don't ask me. I'm stupid. 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Nalysvaki Had'ru
The Inane

User Image
(( Nice, I like what you got going for us. ))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((This is a good idea, this style should be spread across the FFA system, too bad it isn't.))
Another tick of the clock, a reflection of the inevitable flow of time within the hallowed halls of Nalysvaki Had'ru, passed the realm from one moment to the next- not truly noted by any save Kirim. Trapped within his own eternity he was, and with each passing moment he felt the world drag on- able to flicker through it like a dream as though really never moved. If he blinked, or indeed, if he even had eyes of his own he might have missed the flowing of the world- but in his eyes each motion was so utterly defined, he might have well been staring at the same, static photograph taken on film so advanced that the human mind would never appreciate the subtle details he could find with but a glance.
Tick. Tock.
[Well well. I have seen you before. How have you been?]
(Pretty good. Yourself?)
Tick.
Resonance. Law itself. So utterly binding those who dwelt within the world and yet shed off as it came into contact with Kirim's body- chaos incarnate, and yet so much greater. Wielding the powers he was originally formed to combat was a great achievement, dissonance and resonance being defined within him, allowing true balance to be achieved.
Balance. A word recognized by any warrior who was worth their sword, the necessary ingredient to destroy an opponent. One could never win a battle by blindly charging into an opponent's castle, but likewise one would never advanced if they chose to stay behind the lines of neutrality. Tactics so wild and extreme they would shatter the fortitude of the most stalwart foe existed, and while Kirim practiced a fair few of them himself he had always found it necessary to achieve a balance within his own fighting styles, those being the Godshatter swordsmanship art he practiced and the unnamed power usage tactics he chose to keep secret from all those- up to the very time in which they died, and even after that.
Truly, there was not a soul alive who knew every attack he was capable of using, every ability never allowed to see the light against a single foe- in truth, he had never really needed to go all out in a battle, all opponents shattered often by his very presence, brought to their knees when faced with his awe-inspiring countenance. A God of war? Perhaps, if only by sheer design. A leopard, in its own right, was a God of war among the lands it strode. And, in another light, a toothless wolf was a God when placed alongside sheep.
With these and a million other musings Kirim continued to reside upon the land of Nalysvaki Had'ru, forever steeped in myth and perhaps never to face a foe.
Tock.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Codger

Quote:
all opponents shattered often by his very presence

((Seeing as my presense basically killed your last guild, I protest! XP))

EDIT: ((Kidding, of course. XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces