Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have come across a large peaceful forest thick with lush green trees, chirping birds, small cute woodland creatures, and a clear crisp atmosphere. Everything is at harmony here. An old beaten dirt path with ruts from a cart leads through the forest and up a hill. After about an hour or so journey the forest simply stops while the path continues up the hill leading to the guild. A waterfall runs down the south side of the hill which pours into the crystal clear ocean, while on the north side of the hill there is a small rice farm with a small number of cows, pigs, and chickens. There is one goat as well. On the west side of the hill is a swamp full of snakes, alligators, and something known as the "shadow reaper." You have come from the east side of the hill.

Aim of the Guild: To bring balance to the FFA

Open to attack? rhetorical question

Story:Long ago when man was at peace with nature a group of warriors, scholars, and wizards came together to make sure that magic, money, and power did not corrupt man. The order that was formed had no name, but simply went by the hunters. The Hunters became obsolete as greed and corruption spread faster than thwy could control it. So the members and their decendents lived in harmony on top of the hill secluded in their fortress. Mykonu being the last living decendent and last of the hunters decided that he would bring it back and try to bring balance to the world once again.

Description: On top of a fifty foot hill there is a twenty foot high wall made of oak. The logs have been carved at the top to be pointed. The guild is only half a mile long and a quarter of a mile wide. On the east side of the wall there is a double door gate with no handle. The gate is made from iron and steel and is so heavy that it requires eight oxen to open the door. Four on each side. Inside the gates there is a simple layout. Four straw buildings meant to house twenty five members each. An armory which is only the size of a shed. It holds two wrist blades, three bo staffs, fourty kunais, one hundred three pointed shuriken, two foot greaves, one claymore with fire runes decorating it's oak handle, one flail with earth runes decorating it's iron handle, one pair of gloves with water runes on the palms, one bow with lightinnig runes decorating it and it's three hundred and fifty arrows, and finally one necklace hung in the back with all four symbols on the black gem in the midle of the oval shaped necklace. under the necklace is a death threat to anyone who might touch it.

Defenses: The wall of oak can withstand a ton of pressure on each log before it snaps and the gate can take four tons before it breaks. Of course their are the members.

Rules:
-No God modding
-If you want to join post your profile which is listed below
-any problems? pm me about it
-Spamming will result in an immediate ban and reporting
-try to be somewhat literate
-The AMP and Tao are not law, but guidelines
-Try to have some fun

Application
Gaian user name:
Character name:
race:
powers:
weapons:
brief bio(optional):
appearance(yes it can be avi, pic, or description):
anything else?:

Tests will be given for advancement.

Member list:
Lord:Mykonu
Elite:
Specialty (torture, assasination, ect,):
Journeyman:
Scout:
Grunt:
Initiate:Kazahiro

Banned list:

Alignment: lawful neutral
Kazahiro
Xzavia
Male
Black
Ice and Dark
DeamonBow,Ice Whip,Blade Of Artimus(not shown b/c not on gaia)
At bith motherwas going through pains during labor so she took a needl with antifreeze(soemthing like that I 4get)acidentally.Ever since had ice powers.Mother a doc. father a weapon maker and seller.Trained by dad and tough techniques.I have overcome good......and bad.With his training and powers exelent in stealth and speed good in direct power.And three known jutsus.Hieght is 5''5.Wieght 120lbs.Very speechless at times but really a laid back kinda guy.Fighting style is Ice Style/Iswagi.Special moves in clude: Blizzard Jutsu,Ice Clone Jutsu,Sheer Ice Jutsu,Twisted Fate,Arrow Of Artimus,Swift Reflection.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^ accepted

Mykonu was running across the tops of the sharp wooden spikes surronding the guild and had been since dawn. A steady amount of sweat had built up on his shirtless chest as he finished his final lap with the same speed he had started with as Mykonu lept down from the spikes and landed on the ground next to waterfall. Deciding it was time for a bath Mykonu dove to the waters below and stripped himself during the fall. Considering he only wore a pair of cloth pants it wasn't that hard to do. Mykonu's only piece of clothing landed on the rocks near the lake as Mykonu proceded to wash himself in the cool water.
Gaian user name: Azure_SPider
Character name: Will
race: Human
powers: Thievery, sneaking, silence
weapons: Daggers. Lots and lots of daggers
appearance(yes it can be avi, pic, or description): Azure Leather armor, azure eyes, brown hair
help how do u catch bugs??
i would like to join but am confused. Please explain what the list means
i wanna join if its a guild plz domokun domokun domokun cry
oh ya any hot chick add me on msn polandroles_woio@hotmail.com crying crying crying crying
Gaian user name: Voba
Character name: Voba
race: Human/grey
powers: Jusu
weapons: Ninja stuff ( katana, smokeboms, ect)
brief bio: I am a ninja who fled the lands of darkness.
appearance: Just look at my avitar.
Gaian user name: Shadow Wolf Youkai

Character name: Most commonly used names are Shadow or Draik

race: demon wolf/shade

powers: fire, ice, fly, invisible, animal transformation, stelth, balance, more.

weapons: Niga, Sounga, Tanshi(3 special swords), Tygin staff, claws, physic-magic.

brief bio(optional): Mother was a wolf demon-alfa of the pack she took hold of. Father was a shade who fought with honor and overthew King Obarin (evil ruler) to take his place. Mother and father were Killed in cold blood by Razarf- evil demon looking for more and more power- and my illegence is to avenge the killings of my family. I travel alone most of the time and can fight exceedingly well. Does well under pressure. Is the soul protecter of the Konami ruby cresant moon necklase that holds the power to destroy the world at will.

Character appearance: Long black hair pulled into a dragons tail, falls about half way down back. Saphire eyes that change color with emotion. Wears Black pants and shirt with cape and black boots. Long claws on the end of fingers, 2 scarlet strips on each cheek and a scarlet, 4 pointed star on forehead. holds Niga-main sword- in a baldred across back and Sounga and Tanshi on left hip. Has a ruby cresant moon neclase that holds unlimited power that other demons and races are after.

anything else?: Has a level temperment most of the time. When angry eyes turn crimson. when livid eyes are pure black. when livid can not control powers or actions. not even aware of self. Loaths the band he calls the desacrators.
Yo smart guys, Shadow and Voba, the last post here before yours was in April of 2006. Methinks this place is dead.
oxy_02
Yo smart guys, Shadow and Voba, the last post here before yours was in April of 2006. Methinks this place is dead.

I agree.

PM me if this place starts up again, will ya.
yeah your right...damn!
I just relised somthing.

We can revive this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out