Welcome to Gaia! ::

He sat under his favourite tree with a carved picture of the old members in the trunk and sighed raising his head up and watching the sky.
"well...atleast most of you guys are coming back...ill be looknig forward to you all."
He laid there staring at the sky and pulled out a guitar and played a few notes which caused some blades of grass to break strangely
((I might just have to attack too, Death. Alignment = Evil? Sorry. Ghost can't do that. xd I haven't been in the FFA for a while, but I see from the few OOC posts that fill this place thus far that it's still filled with the same elitist bastards from before. Come on, guys. You shouldn't have to be a great writer to RP. Everyone has to learn sometime. So can't you just stop with the newb-bashing for a bit? It's getting old.))

Newbie Noob

((@ Ghostyurtl - you and ex-deathgod have been part of gaia longer than I... I don't think everyone's bashing 'newbs'... stare ))
((ah,no thats a problem gonk is it a must that you have to attack us or just leave us.I don't know...but you were a great warrior do you want me to change my ways or stay as i am?Btw we gotta do less ooc for now,too much is going on))
He clenched his fists and left his guitar on the ground.
"I can't afford to fight you ghost...this is terrible"
He felt unlively because of the incident back in the old days where he had died and risen from the dead,but his skin was pale,his eyes were red and his face was covered with a red scarf.

Shirtless Fatcat

Howling in the distance. The mournful cries getting closer and closer with each moment. Through the forest, silent figures moved, the largest in the lead. Black as night, she was their sister, but she was also their enemy. A two-legs normally, but yet her she stood on four legs, looking just like them. A rough translation of her name was mirror-edge, but yet it did not convey all that she was. Eyes normally amethyst were yellow, glaring openly. More angry than she had ever been. More fierce and dangerous than the God of death himself, is what she heard whispered behind her. But she didn't care.

Shirtless Fatcat

She heard it. The sound of the hunt. Her prey before her, heartbeat strong...inviting. The animal had no chance as the large black-furred animal leapt into the air and was at its throat in seconds. Blood flew into the air, spurting from the grotesque wound on its throat. The animal fell to the ground, collapsing underneath the heavy weight of Mirror-edge. Blood, was all she saw, all she knew at that moment. Ripping through her veins, washing into her mouth. Fangs shredded the skin of the animal. The other wolves watched with slight shock. What had happened to calm, peaceful Mirror-edge? "Two-legged sister, we must leave you. The mirror is broken, and the shards will stab us if we don't," she heard them say. Let them leave. It didn't matter. Ookami was back, the wolf spirit in her stronger than ever before. It was a shame that the body had grown so used to one soul. Harboring two was now such a burden for it, but something had been awakened in her, and it refused to be quelled so easily as it had been before. Eyes flashed, full of black death. She was Mirror-edge. She was home.

Shirtless Fatcat

The beast turned away. This place was not where she needed to be, where someone was calling out. Not necesarrily really calling...but it was enough for her. Mirror-edge turned her head, blood-matted fur covering her, and ran off. The corpse of the animal was unrecognizable. Torn to shreds, there was hardly anything left. However, this beast left something painted on the ground. Etched deeply in the dirt, with bloody claws.

"The Wolf Returns to Hunt the Prey
The Prey was here, but is no more
Not of this place the prey may be
And soon shall die, so Wolf can see."
He walked throughout the town quietly in the darkness,there was nothing but pure silence as he walked on to the center of the village.All of the sudden a loud howling filled the air which caught his attention and a powerful pressence was felt.
"hmm.."
He unsheathed his sword and walked onwards to the center of the village where the statue of the great leader tsubaki stood there.

Shirtless Fatcat

She was heading towards the village. Blood called her, sung to her sweetly. Mirror-edge paid no mind to anything but that blood. She reached a wall. A deadend, correct? however, it was no end for her. Wood. Suddenly, the large black-furred beast started running straight for the wall, and pounced. Claws dug into the wood, and scaled the walls. A low growl filled Mirror-edge's throat. Soon followed by a howl.
"hmm.."
Another howl screeched as he swung his blade and held his guitar tightly held on his back.He then noticed the sound of the village gates being scaled,his eyes glew more red and he clenched his fists tightly getting ready for a battle is what he thought.

Shirtless Fatcat

A loud thud. She had reached the other side of the wall, but was not stopping. The blood sung sweetly to her, louder in her ears. She ran towards the sound, reaching the center of the village, where the statue stood. A few yards away she saw where the blood sang. A voice in her head called to her, and she stopped immediately. "He's not the one, go to the Malachite. Now," it said. Mirror-edge ignored it. Blood was blood. This man looked threatening, after all.. 'it was in defense, she was afraid for her life', she could say. A lie, but a plausable one. Black fur, the smell of death strong on her, she opened her jaws, showing bloodied, sharp fangs. The wolf that was Mirror-edge was lost in the scent, but she waited for some unknown reason, eyes glaring into the man. Perhaps for him to say his last words?
"Well then are you going to kill me...nows not the time..unfortunantly"
He sheathed his sword and backed away into the darkness leaving no sound of movement.Then a loud screech filled the air coming from all directions for a distraction.Now he was gone

Shirtless Fatcat

Another howl filled the air. Mournful, a sound of pure pain. The blood still sang...but she could no longer quench the thirst. Mirror-edge shook for a few moments. It hurt, oh how it hurt to know that she wouldn't get the chance to sink her teeth into flesh again. The wolf spoke. "Coward..." the voice was inhuman, the language not meant for the wolf's mouth. With that, the wolf turned and left the village. In another life, she had been known as shadowdancer, but that was long ago. This new pack called her Mirror-edge. And that was her name.
~walks in~ erm..Hello.
"hmm what was that all about?"
He returned to the center of the village making a few investigations,but there was nothing to be found.He sighed and sat at the fountain.
"Strange..."
He stood up and saw a woman walk in,
"hey...can i help you?" He asked calmly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out