Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The Hayabusa Ninja Village is only of excellence..
We stand for what Ninjutsu really stands for..

What we are is a small village in the mountains near kyoto-fu..
We are of the Dragon Lineage..

The Dragon lineage are the people who protect some of the most powerful swords in the universe..These swords are of great evil..and it is our heritage that we've been protecting them..

Story of this clan..
Oni Muesashi made this group not only to protect the swords from evil..
But to vanquish it as well..
The true inspiration of this group was inspired by the game Ninja Gaiden which is one of the best game's out there..It is suggested you play the game, and you'll probably understand this group, much more..

The Village..
This village is hidden far into the mountains and is extreamly hard to get there on foot..By the time your half way there, you would be tired and a shadow ninja would strike you down..
The defence itself is the enviroment for this village..Once you get there, there are only two entrances inside it..A gate on bith sides of the village while the rest is mountain surrounding it..
There is a small forest leading out the south entrance..
But the north entrance goes up into the mountains then doen it into a small lake..
There is a lot of grizzly bears that are always around the forest and lake so you would have to pass those to..
Inside the village, are black tigers that only obey the ninja inside..Any sent they catch other then the ninja, they will kill.
Also, the village own's many horses bred pacifically for mountain and attack's so that will give a faster speed on the enemy..
The swords that are kept hidden are down under the dojo through a secret path..Once you get there, the swords are blocked off into 34 inch thick diamond..
The people inside the village use these kind of weapons..
1.Katana's.. 2. Short swords... 3.Daggers..
4. Shurikens... 5. Windmill shurikens..(a huge shuriken that the user reuses after every use.. 6. Incendary shurikens..(exploding shurikens)
7. Ninpo.. 8. Bows and arrows.. 9. nunchucks... 10. Flails (nunchucks with blades) 11. Staffs.. 12. Gaint swords..
Much more you can put you own.
User Image

For centuries the Hayabusa village has been around...Unlike the shinobi, the Hayabusa Ninja village had few people, but were more powerful then the shinobi..The village is located in the mountains about 72 miles north of kyoto-fu...The hayabusa Ninja village is considered the Dragon Lineage for there way of protecting dragon sword's...The dragon sword's legend says they were carved of a dragons tooth and have been handed down ever since... Each member of the village has there own unique dragon sword handed down from there family...Now the leadership of the village is in young Oni Muesashi's hands and he plans on ending the shinobi once and for all...
User Image

1. All Gaia rules apply..
2. No godmodiing..
3. Limit the magic..
4. Pm your profiles..
5. Research Ninjutsu atleast a little bit to understand it cause in here, were going to use a lot of it..
6. Know your stlye of Ninjutsu, or you can be something else but you have to fight in that style..
7. You can make up your own moves, just dont go to far..
8. Ninpo is a powerful weapon, use it wisely and get creative with it..
9. Get use to sparring cause we'll do a lot..
10. You do not have to be literate, but atleast semi..
11. Be for you pm me your profile, i want to see your skill's..so either send me a sample of them, or give me a link to an rp so i can see how you fight..
12. Respect higher ranks then you..
13. Respect lower ranks then you..

Your profile will look like this after i see you fight..
Name:
Species:
Weapon(s):
Stlye sad kung fu, ninjutsu, etc..)
Apperance:
User Image

Uchideshi: an apprentice..
Shiroto: an amateur..
Monjin: advanced pupil..
Bushi: a warrior...
Musha: a female warrior..
Yoshi: a distinguished warrior..
Taibushi: a Grand warrior..
Kagebushi: a shadow ninja..
Kunoichi: a female shadow ninja..
Yamabushi: a distinguished mountain ninja..
Meijin: Master..
Miko: Female master..
Taishu: Grand Master..
User Image

.:XOni Muesashi.TaishuX:.
Kadion. Taibushi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers