Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before the main bulk of the guild, a few notes. This guild is about four years old now. And back when I first made it, I was a total n00b. But the FFA, and the residents within, helped forge me into the roleplayer I am today, and for that I will always love this place. No matter how [in]active it is.

Also this first quote, and indeed the main bulk of this first page is copied and pasted from the 3rd edition of the Red Moon found here. I have edited it, removing grammar mistakes and plotholes etc. But I've mostly tried to leave it how it was written all those years ago, Because it gives me a sense of warm nostalgia. (:

Quote:
~The Fists Of The Red Moon~

This old guild was forged under a night of the Red Moon, a legendary night in which the stars and sun are alligned in such a way as to create a eerie red glow, this glow reflects onto the moons surface, creating the image of the glowing red moon.

The last time this happened was a millenia ago and on that night three warriors made a blood-pact swearing to loyalty and honesty to each other, and an undying hatred towards the current Emperor, whose dark soul had corrupted the country and land that the three men loved so much. Unknown to those three men at the time, was that this "blood pact" would much later form one of the most memorable guilds to ever be created, back in that day a blood pact was stronger than any amount of gold and could not be broken, Eventually these three men, still sworn to each other, started to attain followers due to their military prowess, and soon enough a handful of ruffians turned into a band of warriors, and as their might kept growing and growing, Other "clans" and "Bands" started to take notice, and became increasingly worried about their ever-growing strength.

Eventually the five generals under the Emperors command, took it upon themselves to deal with the threat before it became too great, and this resulted in an all out war between the "Five Banners Of The East" and "The Fists Of The Red Moon." The numbers of the Emperor vastly outnumbered the Red Moon, and eventually the banner of the rebellious sect was hacked down and burnt. The valiant members of the guild fought bravely that day, and took down ten men for each one of them that fell. However a small unit of men whose duty it was to protect the supplies , women and children, along with one of the founding fathers of the guild "Ameratsu" escaped the battle field and fled overseas.

Overwhelmed with grief and shame from letting his brothers, along with so many good men, die, Ameratsu took his own life, But not before leaving his unborn son in the womb of a strong woman named "Miku".

I, Katsu Redmoon, come from a long line of descendants tracing all the way back to Ameratsu himself, And in this new time of strife and pain, I have took it upon myself to resurrect the great name of the Red Moon, and complete the quest that my ancestors themselves could not finish; Rid this land of the evil shadow the rules it, and bring about a new era of peace and prosperity.

If you join this guild I ask no more of you than I do myself; achieve to the full potential of your abilities, and strive to protect those that are dear to you.
Defenses: This canyon side village initially appears quite primitive, with it's wooden structures, and "rope and bucket" technology. However what it lacks in machinery it makes up for with shamanic magic and enchantments. The blood priests have set up rune enchantments to protect the area, the runes nullify a great deal of shadow,dark and fire magic. But isn't completely impenetrable. It covers mid-level to high-level spells. But even a mid-level spell repeated enough times would break the shield.

A thick fog covers the entire canyon, The fog was a gift of a talented member of the guild who departed years ago, but left the enchantment to protect the canyon for eternity. The only way to even see the establishment, would be to carry around a necklace which has a vial full of the canyons pure water attached to it. A necklace such as this one is given to a member after initiation. Without such a necklace, you would not be able to see the transport wagon that is wheeled down to the canyon city along a thick rope, and would most certainly fall to your death, even for a creature gifted with flight, the jagged rocks and the lack of any wind would cause you severe problems.

After the fog, a little way down a narrow staircase shrewdly carved into the rock of the canyon, stands two guards, along with the transport wagon. This is the only means in which to reach the canyon, and has to be shimmied by the two guards, aswell as the two guards at the other end, to reach the other side. Without the guards the transport wagon would be motionless, and in times of emergency the ropes could be cut, severing the wagon from it's support wires, and sending it, along with it's residents to a most awkward death.

Description:
The village spreads all the way down the canyon wall and looks big enough to hold around a thousand people, the huts are spread out evenly along the wall and the rock is sturdy and hard.

Each hut is different from the last, a sign of the craftsmen ship and work that has gone into each individual residence. There are countless ropes and bridges dotted along the canyon wall, the people use them for trading, getting around and even combat training.

In the center of the rear wall, a large wooden structure stands, with a large red moon painted on the front. This is the main building in which important meetings are held, and ceremonies take place.

The rock it's self is red during the summer months, and turns a dark brown for the rest of the year.

How To Apply:

PM this form to me.

[b]
Gaia Name:[/b]
What you use to sign into Gaia.
[b]Name:[/b]
Your roleplay name
[b]Age:[/b]
Your characters age.
[b]Weapons/Abilities/Skills:[/b]
Anything you use in a fight can go here. However just a general list will do, you don't need to reveal all of your mighty combat secrets.
[b]Bio:[/b]
Your characters biography, past, relatives, goals, ambitions etc.
[b]RP Example[/b]
ONE post showing what you can do.
[b]Position wanted[/b]
What position you would like in the guild.

Member list:

-High council-
This council is generally responsible for big decisions within the guild. It also hold the most powerful members of the guild.

Overlord: Katsu Redmoon [LT Katsu]
The overall leader and battle master of the guild.
Seer:
The personal adviser to the Overlord.
Overlords bodyguards:
The toughest fighters sworn to protect the Overlord.

-Magic Sect-
The magic sect is responsible for all things magical within the guild, setting up rune defenses, repelling enemies magicks etc.

High Priest:
Head of the magic sect.
Assistant Priest:
Assistant to the High Priest.
Priests bodyguards:
Five of the best magic students and shamans,sworn to protect the High priest.

Mage

A mage deals with the everyday magical issues. And is also the basic foot-mage of the the magic sect.

Kaleb
(KieranJ )

- The Warriors sect. -
The warriors sect forms the main bulk of the guild. Wielding swords, axes or any other kind of weapon that can cause pain, they are the first line of defense.

Disciple of the red moon:
The Disciple of the red moon is a handpicked fighter, who has proven himself above all others in the warriors sect in terms of skill and strength. He holds the banner of the red moon on his back, whilst leading the warriors sect into battle.

Blood Fists
The blood fists are the average jo fighter in the guild. Armed as they please, and willing to die for their home.

Fagan the Gruff [Lord_illpalazzo ]

-Special sect-
The special sect handles anything that isn't a mainstream force. From silent assassins to healers to beast trainers.

Head Assasin:
The head assassin is an assassin who has proven himself worthy or such a title, many kills under his belt, and a sharp mind fit for plotting, this assassin must direct the other assassins after consulting with the overlord.

Assasins:
- Kirioshu
Assassins are warriors who excel in stalking it's prey and silently doing away with them. They can be sent on special reconnaissance missions, or to kill certain figures who pose a thread to the guild.

Head Healer:
The head healer is the most gifted in the healing arts, and conducts the other healers and the main hospital wing of the canyon.

Healers
Healers are the doctors of the guild, using magicks, runes or even average equipment such as bandages and ointments to heal the injured members of the guild.

Pack Leaders:
Pack leaders are a group of individuals who excel at controlling the beasts that dwell in the canyon, whether it be for transport, battle or companionship.
Allies

Dargon residence
Shadow warriors
Ninjas of the hidden sound village
The legion of Tarokazu Toshi
The Bandits
The Shunobu

if you want to be allied..post or Pm me

Current enemies

Hightech_Redneck
Sladgen (lol)
Tibryn_of_lorien

Anyone to bring me the head or proof of one of our enemies will be rewarded accordingly. (I realize these guys haven't been on forever (minus Sladgen who I saw recently) But this will be updated..sometime.)

Rules regarding combat.

I find it easier to write what isn't allowed. So here it is.

-Mechas
-Firearms
-Psionics
-Multiple NPC's

(Subject to change)
.....[OoC]: "I see that the Red Moon guild has been resurrected. I may indeed have to run my character by here, mhmm."
[Niitsu] - the - [First]
.....[OoC]: "I see that the Red Moon guild has been resurrected. I may indeed have to run my character by here, mhmm."

//Yes indeed. Feel free too. (:

Omnipresent Poster

LT Katsu
[Niitsu] - the - [First]

//Yes indeed. Feel free too. (:

((Your bird came. I replied.))
One week had passed since the messenger bird had been sent, The royal messenger had a worried look about him as he approached the main temple of the canyon, taking hurried steps, as he clambered up the stone steps. The guards looked at him and chuckled a bit, He was a skinny man, who wore particularly baggy clothes, and had wiry black hair, that was thinning towards the center, pushing the door open he burst into the grand hall.

"Sire!"

He called out, darting his little black pupils from side to side. There was a few people bumbling about in the hall, not really doing anything important. Then all of a sudden one of the many wooden doors slowly opened, in it's frame stood a large man. Katsu Redmoon

Standing roughly 6 and a half feet tall, the muscle bound warlord glanced a smile towards the messenger, his expression quickly changing to mimic the worried look of his trusted friend.

"Kuiba? what is it?"

He questioned, his deep booming voice echoing around the raised stone roof of the room.

[ Skip forward 30 minutes.]

"I see. Well this is certainly not good. If it still hasn't came back within the next few days, I think it's safe to say it's been killed, there's no way it would ever runaway. And our geographers say that there's no natural predators for thousands of miles. Of course you know what this means, Kuiba?"

The small man seemed nervous, obviously upset about the condors death, after all it takes years to train any bird of prey to become as tame as that one."

"Y-y-yes Sire, I do."

Katsu rubbed at the dark stubble growing from his chin, leaning back in his chair as he sighed deeply.

"Hmm..Troubling. Well, I expect you know what I want you to do."

Kuiba stood up, getting the subtle hint that he should be leaving about now.

"Yes. I will contact the mobile unit as soon as possible. Goodbye for now Sire."

Kuiba left the room, slamming the door shut on his way out. When he had left, Katsu leaned forward from the chair, placing his chin in his hands. And frowning a little.

"Troubling times indeed."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: :LeoNinja:
// I C.
Also, at Vin; Should I come and pillage your guild, or do you want to come here?

Omnipresent Poster

LT Katsu
// I C.
Also, at Vin; Should I come and pillage your guild, or do you want to come here?

((Well, my guy is already heading to the meeting place between our two guilds. I'll host the gathering in my guild, so you can reply there.))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC: "Hmmm, so the Red Moon did indeed survive the initial death of the FFA..." O.o
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
OOC: "Hmmm, so the Red Moon did indeed survive the initial death of the FFA..." O.o

//No. Not quite. It died, But I chose to revive it, Hence "Rebirth".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff