Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

He was satisfied to get Yawgmoth's confirmation in going out and finding a place they can call their new home. "Do not worry. If we're lucky, we might have several of such places to distribute our control." With that, his image will seen to fade as he transverses away from the plane to others in the new outside world. For Vinex, this would be his first time journeying beyond the nine spheres.

Shadowy Lunatic

The magic which Rebbec stopped Vinex's powers was long gone and he or any transversing being could freely come and go to Phyrexia. Yawgmoth relaxed in the quiet of his sanctum. Vinex would not disapoint.
((Hmm, a Magic the Gathering guild. Better dust off my books.))
((Nice guild build. Though, another conquest thread plus the previous ones...hmmm that would actually be quite interesting to see how things turn out.))
[Yawgie! -Kisses on thar lipz.-

howru??]

Shadowy Lunatic

((Mankiss gonk ugh. I'm leik. goodz lawlz. Though need to not suck at FFA like I am now DX))

Shadowy Lunatic

Yawgmoth had been sitting within the confines of his sanctum for a few hours now. Tapping his fingers back and forth on the stone seat with one hand while his head rested within the other. He let a bored sigh roll from his chest and grumbled talking to himself. "Master Vinex should not be taking so long. We are growing impatient..."

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
(so it is fine for me to post? xp )

Shadowy Lunatic

((uh. Yup. It is now. Have at it =D))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*A dark fog layes across the 2nd inner plain, a figure walks within*

"sir," the figure becomes clear "i must be off, i will okkk for more troops."
((honeybuns!))

Shadowy Lunatic

(( gonk Why do I attract all the man-lovins around here? :B First AD now you))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff