6. Description/Defenses/Map of Lustria
7. Force Disposition

FFA Requirements
Aim of the Guild: To command and conquer
Open to attack?: Must I state this?
Description: Look at table of contents
Defenses: Look at table of contents
Rules: Look Below
Member list: I dont know if I'm going to need one....
Alignment:Chaotic Conquer....so in a way they are good and in a way they are quite bad.....

The Story
In a land far, far, far away there was once the nation of Lustria. It was initially a peaceful nation that ruled for many years under a (Still thinking up the story so please give me some time....)

Rules
1. Please act responsibly, I am confident that most people in the FFA are mature and know when they're dead or not wanted in the thread.
2. Follow the AMP when it comes to role-playing
3. My word is law in this thread, if I say your dead; your dead
4. Keep weapons and such reasonable; I have futuristic technology yes but dont come in here with a galaxy killer whatever and destroy stuff
5. DO NOT GODMOD!! DO NOT GODMOD!! THOU WHO GODMOD GETS IGNORED AND BANNED; DO NOT GODMOD!
6. (Inspired by 8-Ball credit goes to him) Always state where you are with a arrow at the top like this
7. The "real" rules of battle apply. If I have eight cannons, fifty men with muskets, 200 men with crossbows aiming at your fifty man plutoon and your order a damn charge, get majority of your men shot to death you should have something known as "morale" that applies, obviously hurting your forces.......other rules apply as well.....
8. Keep Guns to non automatics/semi-auto's, also keep stuff like flying things to creatures and balloons......
9. Magic is allowed HOWEVER make things actually believable dont go
"OMG I USE MY MAGIC TO ACCELERATE TO MACH 9 AND AM NOT TORN APART BY THE SHEER SPEED IM GOING AT"
or
"OMG I READ URZ MIND AND DODGE UR ATTACKZ"
10. No "hedgehogging" in here, as your character cannot be really, really fast.......keep speeds reasonable....

How to do Rule Six
arrow ?
(Insert stuff here)

Announcements
I wish we had some recruits......

Past Operations/Events

Diplomacies/Allies

Trade Agreements

Enemies

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200