Sniper rifle 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 24 ]
Pistol 0.125 12.5% [ 9 ]
Smg 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 10 ]
Automatics 0.125 12.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
This poll closed on October 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

The Direct Dragon Mercenary Group Welcomes or opposes you!
OUR SIDEARM!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Direct Dragon Mercenary Group Can be hired to fight any groups or for any groups. The Direct Dragons are here to even the odds and make some cash while doin what they do best. KILL!

Description: Our base is located in a remote desert region where the heat reaches scorching temperatures. Our base is armed to the teeth with automatic turrets, 2 cm powerguns firing cyan colored laser bolts and 1 cm side arms. Also laser weapons. Our helmets have A.I that can keep us connected through communications, terrain info, As well as damage calculation. Our base is the size of a large school and has roughly 2 million troops.(will refine later.) Our tanks have an Incredibly large 4 cm main gun and a rapid fire 3 cn tri gun laser.

Defenses: Our base is armed to the teeth with automatic turrets, Guarded entrances nightly, as well as air to ground and ground to air missiles.

My Rules are simple:
1. You are Loyal to The Direct Dragon Mercenaries and Us ONLY!
2. I reseve every right to monitor your posts if I have suspicions of treachery.
3. I will outfit all my men(or women.) with the most up to date equipment.
4. If one of my Troops die thanx to careless actions. It will be dealt with.

The Code of the Direct Dragons is:
To portect our own, Fight with all our abilities, and complete the contract of which we are asked to do.
Ranks:

In order to apply to my Group, Please fill this out...
Name-
Rank-(I will determine)
Specialty-(tech support,medic,sniping,tank crew,Jeep crew,Assault crew,HQ operative.)
Favorite weapon-(sniper rifle,shot gun, Pistol, Machine gun, Submachine gun, vehicle?)
Station-(HQ, frontlines,Mountains surrounding base?)
How would you react to this situation?
You are stranded. You have a 2 cm powergun and 3 grenades. There is 3 ways out. A) You take the advancing forces head on. B)Lob a grenade into the surrounding structures forcing a cave in. C) Run and look for survivors. If you find others, you can try to fight through,Leading them away.
Well?
A?
B?
C?

To hire us, Please fill out this form...
Conditions-why do you need us?
opposing army- Who are we fighting?
age-(Stone,modern space?)
Payment- How much would you pay for our service?

Member list:
ElementalMercenary- Colonel Reese Zerese.
fireemblemchik- Major Shannon Petulla
ShadowLord99/K0oLE- Major Shadow
Saintsplaya23- Ty smith
Torleep-Torleep Steel
Spike- Spike
The_soul_reaver-
Colonel- Reese Zeres
Major-Shannon Pattullo
Lieutenant-Ty Smith
Lieutenant- Torleep Steel
Lieutenant -Soul Reaver
Sergeant-Spike
Sergeant-Halo
Sergeant-
Sergeant-
Recruit-
Recruit-
Recruit-
Recruit-
Recruit-
Recruit-

Name-Reese Zeres
Rank-Colonel
Specialty-tech support,medic,sniping
Favorite weapon-sniper rifle,shot gun
Station-HQ during off missions. Front lines when in battles.
Zeres Is incredibly gifted with electronics,sniping and A very good medic. He can handle pistols,2 cm powerguns and Laser Sniper Rifles. I Will always fight till my last breath. Loyal to all, Deciever of none. Leader and founder of The Direct Dragons.
Elementalmercenary's avatar fireemblemchick's avatar
Name- shannon pattullo
Rank-Liutenant
Specialty-medic
Favorite weapon-sniper rifle
Station-She will be stationed with the colonel
How would you react to this situation? calmly and do my job properly
C.

Approved By Colonel Reese Zeres.

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sup, so what do I do here?
Members:
Name-ShadowLord99/K0oLE
Rank-I dunno
Specialty-Duel wielding shotguns and/or pistols, sniping
Favorite weapon-ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!
ShadowLord99 (u can just call me Shadow)'s specialty is long range sniping and duel wielding shotguns and/or pistols. He can perform a sneak attack by riding a Banshee and/or small jet and shooting his guns for an awesome surprise attack. (Similar to Yuna's opening appearance from Final Fantasy X-2)

Name- Ty Smith
Rank-
Specialty- Assault Crew, Sniping
Favorite weapon- Dual submachine guns, sniper rifle
Station- Where im needed
You are stranded. You have a 2 cm power gun and 3 grenades. There is 3 ways out. A) You take the advancing forces head on. B)Lob a grenade into the surrounding structures forcing a cave in. C) Run and look for survivors. If you find others, you can try to fight through, Leading them away.

B)Lob a grenade into the surrounding structures forcing a cave in.

I'll join if you will have me
name- Torleep steel sir!
Specialty- Sniping sir!
Favorite weapon- sniper rifle sir!
Station-wherever im assigned to sir!
i would choose B sir!

Name- Raziel Vasquez
Rank-(I will determine)
Specialty-(tech support,medic,sniping,tank crew,Jeep crew,Assault crew,HQ operative.) Assault crew/Sniping
Favorite weapon-(sniper rifle,shot gun, Pistol, Machine gun, Submachine gun, vehicle?) Sniper Rifle/Shotgun
Station-(HQ, frontlines,Mountains surrounding base?)well, it depends if im sniping, or if im with the assault crew
You are stranded. You have a 2 cm powergun and 3 grenades. There is 3 ways out. A) You take the advancing forces head on. B)Lob a grenade into the surrounding structures forcing a cave in. C) Run and look for survivors. If you find others, you can try to fight through,Leading them away.
Well?
A?
B?
C?
D! all of the above! (( bob told me to put that on there!))

Name- Spike
Rank- You said you will choose but i am looking foward to become Lieutenant
Specialty- My specialty is any weapon, give it to me and i will use it. I am good with my customized SR-25 silenced with Thermal/nightvision Capability on its scope and also is able to switch to Semi-Auto, and Full Auto. My side arm is a Glock 21 and a 13 round clip
Favorite weapon- SR-25 SD (silenced) (its a sniper rifle)
Station-During a mission i am on the battle field, and when not on a mission i am at HQ or on Leave

If there are no survivors the B
If there are then C

Name- Taroki
Rank-(I will determine)
Specialty-tech support
Favorite weapon-Machine gun
Station- i would prefer the Mountains
B

Name- JP keelue
Rank- (I will determine)
Specialty- Special Ops
Favorite weapon- Dual pistols
Station-Anywhere would be fine

Name:Shadow
Weapon:Spaz, Pistols, Rifles, AK-40
Speciality:Hidden
Most weapon used:AK-40
Station:Tall grass

Name- jayko
Rank-(You will determine)
Specialty-Sniper
Favorite weapon-Sniper rifle, pistols
Station-where ever you put me
Well? a,b, and c.

Name:Conrad
Rank confused
Speciality razz ilot
Weapon:Anything that kills
Station:Where ever theres room

Johnny as well.
Our Unit is now back at base after suffering minimal casualties during war on mars. We are in a meeting now organizing our new contract.

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name-ShadowLord99/K0oLE cool
Rank-I dunno
Specialty-Duel wielding shotguns and/or pistols, sniping
Favorite weapon-ROCKET LAUNCHER!!! rofl
ShadowLord99 (u can just call me Shadow)'s specialty is long range sniping and duel wielding shotguns and/or pistols. He can perform a sneak attack by riding a Banshee and/or small jet and shooting his guns for an awesome surprise attack. (Similar to Yuna's opening appearance from Final Fantasy X-2)
"SIR?" A burly Trooper approached the colonel. "What Private?" "Sir, We're Under attack!" "Sound the alarm. I want all Defenses set, Men up and loaded to the teeth with ammo. We could kill em or scare em. Where are my tankers? I also need pattula and Major Shadow! NOW!" He rapped. "Yessir!"
"Gimme my pistols, shotgun now!" HE was pissed. No one attacks Direct Dragon HQ without a good welcoming commitee. Too bad it was their death who was goin to be the decorations. "Red,blue Green squads. All forward full force!" He spoke into his comm. "Die you bastards!" He exclaimed as he jumped into a caliope(Turret manned by men or women.) And started firing Cyan colored bolts at the enemy.

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*An enemy soldier runs towards Reese, drawing his gun. Before Reese could react, a bullet decapitates the enemy soldier from several feet away. Reese turns around and sees Major Shadow holding his sniper rifle from far away*

Major Shadow: "You alright there!?"
*comes runing out of nowhere with a bag full of medical supplies and a sniper rifle* "anyone hurt!!!?"
ShadowLord99
*An enemy soldier runs towards Reese, drawing his gun. Before Reese could react, a bullet decapitates the enemy soldier from several feet away. Reese turns around and sees Major Shadow holding his sniper rifle from far away*

"Yeah, Thanx to ya!" "Come on, We gotta grab a dragon repeater and brighten up our battle here." leading shadow to the armory they each grab a Dragon repeater. "Lets go Major!" All hell breaks loose.
Elementalmercenary
ShadowLord99

"Yeah, Thanx to ya!" "Come on, We gotta grab a dragon repeater and brighten up our battle here." leading shadow to the armory they each grab a Dragon repeater. "Lets go Major!" All hell breaks loose.

follows both men with her sniper tightly in her hands

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Reese hears yelling behind him, he turns and sees a giant army of enemy soldiers running towards him*

Reese: "OH s**t! eek " *draws his shotgun* mad

Major Shadow: "REESE, RUN, GET OUTTA THERE!!" scream

*Reese trusts Major Shadow and he runs off to the side and hides behind a big rock*

Major Shadow: "Say goodnight folks... cool "

*Major Shadow pulls out the Dragon Repeater and fires it several times towards the running army of soldiers*

Major Shadow: *watching the missles fly across the field* "GET DOWN REESE!! scream "

*A massive series of explosions go off, they almost blow up half the battlefield. All the present enemy soldiers have been killed*
ShadowLord99
*Reese hears yelling behind him, he turns and sees a giant army of enemy soldiers running towards him*

Reese: "OH s**t! eek " *draws his shotgun* mad

Major Shadow: "REESE, RUN, GET OUTTA THERE!!" scream

*Reese trusts Major Shadow and he runs off to the side and hides behind a big rock*

Major Shadow: "Say goodnight folks... cool "

*Major Shadow pulls out the Dragon Repeater and fires it several times towards the running army of soldiers*

Major Shadow: *watching the missles fly across the field* "GET DOWN REESE!! scream "

*A massive series of explosions go off, they almost blow up half the battlefield. All the present enemy soldiers have been killed*

eek wow!! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces