Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Devil grins.* "Nice to meet you." *Devil faces forward and looks at the doors beside him.* "You check the door on the right, I'll check the door on the left." *Devil walks to the side of the pool and goes left towards the door. He opens up the door and sees nothingness, just darkness.*
Sigurd walked torwards the right door. His right hand coming out of his cloak and grabbing the handle of the door. He slowly opened the door awaiting something. He hoped he wouldn't have to face an enemy, but he was ready for anything. There was nothing, but darkness.
Doji Kurohito
Sieg ecstuffuan
(('Ello Doji...

In short, I think this is a great idea. I want some of my dojo members to participate in such a thing, but not enough people are on right now. I see you are done with whatever was happening there now, so I guess you are open for questions.

--I was curious If you were thinking of creating a set-up along the lines of a 'Game-Of-Death'(B-lee movie) 3 level pagoda tower kind of thing. If not Ill make one eventually. smile

--For now, whats your next idea for a lay-out?

))

Not to sure, may run the horror one I just did again as the next layout. And I can put one of those together for your members.))

((we can do the horror thing, doesnt matter to us. A good fight is a good fight.))
(What ever happened to this, Doji put on alot of hard work on this, godamnit this was so interesting.. Doji had to let it die.. damnit.)
((I'd like to, um, have this back up? Campaigns are fun!
BTW, haven't seen ya, Doji, around the FFA in a while...))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

(Re-opening, no postin)

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((I DEMAND you bring this back, so those of us still around can have some HALLOWEEN fun! scream ))
((seconded))
(( Awww man. D: It doesn't look like it's going to be reopened.

I was already thinking of a team and everything... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff