Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Table of Contents
Post 1: ToC
Post 2: Aim, Alignment, Attack Status
Post 3: Description, Defenses
Post 4: Member list, Applications, Rules
Post 5: Annoucments, Banners, Banlist
Aim: To survive and spread our name as a type of task force and friendly type to some over other, to basically do what we think is right and let that lead to our ultimate aim....Get some respect.

Alignment: Neutral...we do evil thing, but it could be for someones good...

Attack Status: Tis the FFA, WE'RE OPEN!
Description:There is an old western style city within onyx walls. These walls are by now quite old. They're surrounding the city and are about 20ft tall and 15ft wide, about 8ft thick. The old walls have some type of mold and moss groing on it, cracks are plentiful and would probubly take no efferot to break. The city itself is about as big as a 3 mile radius. Its complete with a inn, saloon, shooting range, cattle ranch, bank, and an old train station with a inactive train and rusty tracks. All of the formentioned places exist but are also old. The wood constructing the building is old,dingy and withering slowly. The insides of the buildings are covered in dust and webs for the mst part but could probubly be cleaned up. This city in general is the base of the Crimson Despair, or what it use to be. A story was told to Leroy (Toshi_The_Demigod) at a young age of the Crimson Despair and the person telling it was one of the only survivors. He owuldnt tell the actuall base location but told about the area around it. Leroy then became interested in rebirthing the organization and inhabited the abandoned town. There are gallows equipped with rope at center town from old exicutions for any reason. In terms of geography now, there is a mount range about 5 miles off, the rest of the land is infertil wasteland mistaken for a desert due to hot weather.

Defenses:No real defenses but the members.
Memberlist

Leader: Leroy Mousse (Toshi_The_Demigod)
Co-Leader: (The Deus Ex Machina)
Elites:
Foot soldiers:
Assassins:

((To join, PM me and we'll talk.))

Rules:
Follow AMP, and my rules...and the ToS, What I say goes, I want pure melee (Will make an exception to small pistols.), No Planar Psionic stuff, keep ooc to a minimum, and dont do stuff like spamming, flamming etc.
Annoucments:
4-28-06: Guild opens

Banners:
((Currently just the one at the top of the page.))

Ban list:
None yet...
Leroy sat at a dusty old table in the saloon. He was slouching back in his seat and had been there for a couple days now. He had a cigerette in his hand, the smoke dancing off the cherry artistically. He was bored and had nobody there with him at the time. Just him his pack of cigs, his bottle of whiskey & shot glass, his katana, and his five round revolver. It was silver and engraved with elaborate designs, the handle was wooden showing its old style. At the time he wore some black pants with red marks on the knees, a crimson stripped button up shirt with black designs on it, some black boots, black gloves, and a black colored vest. He took a puff off of the cig and inhaled deeply, he then exhaled as he let out a sigh. Just another boring day in the life of Mr. Mousse...
Yeah, I doubt you even remember it... it was called "The Warriors Society". In which I was actually under the impression that we were going to be warlords but nope! Toshi decides to be an abandoning butthole.
Another funny thing is, when I was accepted into the "Warriors Society" you told me I should use good grammar and know how to spell things correctly; you can't even spell "Future" right on your siggy... you're pathetic. (and if you want to challenge me, after me talking all this crap about you, I won't)
And if you want to, I guess you could report all of my "insignificant" posts here, as spamming. JERK!
((Yep, reported you, My advice...Get a life because to make that big of a deal about a guild when Im barely online anyway, is pointless.))
As night fell Leroy neaed the end of his pack of cigs. He through the empty carton of them to the floor and left one on the table and placed another in his mouth. He then lit that one and continued to smoke. Most people who smoked excessivly over a period of time would gain un-healthyness. But Leroy was half yukai. That would explain his blood red hair and blood red eyes. He had removed his vest by now, his shirt un buttoned a little at the top, his gun holstered slightly to his back and his katana strapped to his left side. His revolver probubly seemed rather unusual; Most people had 6 rounds in their gun chamber for the common revolver, but the fact that Leroy had only 5 gave him a small title in his town. He had been called, "The Death Child", or "Sharp eye". No real personal title just affiliations of words that many people were called across the lands of the world. The cig hung from Leroy's mouth lightly and that was all that was really seen in the dark room, the cherry of a cig, a dim red light in a way.
Afer finishing his cigs, Leroy fell asleep late at night. He felt weird cuz he had been drinking too so that may be why he was out. Its been a couple hours ito his sleep and he is still at rest as the suns like tired to rip and beam through the dirty windows of the saloon. He grunted in his sleep and mummbled which signaled dreaming, but it was nothing speific, morel ike random images attacking his mind from his past. He refrained from awaking through this and probubly wouldnt wake up for a short while.
Ah yes. The sweetness. . . If only people knew I used to live in a place like this. We loveingly called it, "Hell."

The creature sat placidly in a rather revealing dress. She was much to lazy to move, and this was apprent. She'd been sitting in the same God-forsaken position for three short hours.

The city may have been full of life, but she was alone. Like aways. The folds of her dress shown in daylight deep blues, and blacks, a sysmbolic refrence to her past. It dipped low in the front, showing a large amount of clevage, telling passer-bys that she was in the business of seduction. Her black hair draped around her face were it was cut to short to be pulled back. The rest of her hair curled in a beautiful drap down her back.

Blue eyes watched the world, in which she precieved to be blan, and cold. Cold blue eyes wondered, 'Was there anything left here?'

The women would remain sitting there, beautiful, and unwavering, until something came to her intrest. As of now, she would read.

I think I'll also PM you about positions, as well. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces