Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Right some kind of reality bending stuff...just like Itachi from Naruto! My apologies if that;'s not where you based it off of but it is true, that is some Itachi like stuff.))

((Swallowing such an attack is a little god-moddy to me, but hell....this really isn't even a serious character for me so whatever, I"ll let it slide for now.))

Aleena seemed a little dazed at first but quickly snapped out of it, noticing that that the majority if not all of her energy was gone yet still her opponents stood....had something happened? "Whatever you've done I believe it has altered something in some way....So be it! I still will not allow you to pass!" she commanded. Then the man did the same thing from before! however this time she knew what he was going to do! Well since it had happened once before that was no surprise. Moving her head to the side she would dodge his head totally, and then she would do the most unexpected thing. Wrapping both her arms around him she would fall backwards and drive the man face first into the stone floor of the church using a very nice suplex, seeing as he was standing right in front of her. No matter how good he was this would be unexpected coming from a Crusader who was most proficient with a sword.

((Damn you editing!))
Tacitus
((I know, and I'll continue to do so until I get bored with it.))

((Theres more important things than self gradification, you know?))
Lady Reigna Estelle Durem
Krausse Kreuger
Krausse Kreuger
"Oh," Krausse pouted, annoyed as his deadly phallus was deflected by a shield of divine magical energies, "that's underhanded."

To be fair, Krausse could've done the same thing he was planning to her divine shield and punched her in the throat and collapsing her trachea, but that wouldn't have been as worth it. Worth it being that - oh, goddamnit! Now he was truly annoyed. His partner didn't have to go and do that! But Krausse knew that berating his friend would achieve nothing but a possible amused glance from the other man. Instead, he berated the crusader by repeating the headbutt, except it was so much more forceful that the Crusader's entire skull would be caved in, and she would most likely be too surprised at her holy magics failing to be reacting too well.

(Edited it.)

((Is there any reason that I would
not be able to see what's going on in this post, from my current position?))

(You would be too distracted by Raven's impressive crotch bulge to care about what his head was doing to some poor armored person.)
((My friend who watches the show has told me that, but as far as I'm concerned it's an original idea being that the only Naruto I watched was a couple of the ones on CN when I'm bored as ********]
((*Facepalm*))

"Homing Laser!"

"Shoulder Storm!"

"Neutron Cannon!"

"Bolt Typhoon!"

Krausse would quickly find himself being constantly impacted by a near endless barrage of holy, flaming crossbow bolts, coming at him with a rate of fire of 14000 bolts per minute, along with concentrated fire from high velocity explosive rockets, and a multitude of homing energy beams. He would also find himself bombarded by a beam of concentrated neutrons, aimed directly at his head.

The source of these attacks were none other then Cai Lun and Vallins Zelig, who had waited to open fire on Krausse.

"Princess, You should escape with Zaine." Cai smiled, the assault drill forming over his hand.

"We'll stop them here." Vallins unsheathed the massive sword constantly carried on his back, dropping the crossbow.

Zaine held Durandal in his hands, standing ready infront of the princess.

Codger

((Its not self-gratification, its me being bored as hell while the guy I carpool with is in class and needing something to occupy my time with. People are here and posting, so then I will too to relieve my boredom. Now, because I am not engaged in combat I'm going to break post order and post again.))

The brown man continued to dance about, every motion flinging small dried specks of brown material, presumably dirt. He seemed happy as a clam, defacing holy ground, if not with his presence alone but the smell and by spreading what seemed to be dirt. He didn't seem to mind as he tripped and fell in a puddle, rolling through it to stand again, flinging more of the material, but now in a wet slop.
superpsyco77
((Right some kind of reality bending stuff...just like Itachi from Naruto! My apologies if that;'s not where you based it off of but it is true, that is some Itachi like stuff.))

((Swallowing such an attack is a little god-moddy to me, but hell....this really isn't even a serious character for me so whatever, I"ll let it slide for now.))

Aleena seemed a little dazed at first but quickly snapped out of it, noticing that that the majority if not all of her energy was gone yet still her opponents stood....had something happened? "Whatever you've done I believe it has altered something in some way....So be it! I still will not allow you to pass!" she commanded, assuming a defensive position with her shield in front of her body.

+One day I will be Queen of Durem...+

~O.O.C.~
Finally something worth more than dog crap... stare
[/ooc]

Estelle spotted the crusader take a defensive stance,
her weapon was drawn, there was an attack on the church!

"Offense toward the church!? God help us all...for we
know not what we do"
Was said as her brooch,
below her neck, and above her breasts, begun to shine brightly!

..It was then that she jumped to the "under-roofing" and landed atop
one of the wooden beams.. she then proceeded to run a few steps,
and leap off of the beam, which would concequently send her downward
onto the crusader's current advasary (which would be Cru.), during
this fall she drew her large weapon from her back, and pointed it earth
bound as to obliterate whatever was under her.

A miss would result in her breaking the church floor, and everyone
near the crusader's position to fall into the first floor basement,
as she would continue to decend to the second floor basement.

All the mean while a bright shining glow flew from somewhere
about her person and attire as she jumped down from the beam,
and then begun to follow her downwards.

User ImageUser Image

+...But always will I be myself.+
((Even my post gets ignored.))
((She posted at the same time as you, ******** Sensitive Steve.))
((*blows the dust off the profile* If you aren't cool with this, Sieg, let me know.))

The 'ole Janitor, on his weekly round through the church cleaning stuff up, heard the sounds and words of fightin', and his curiosity kicked up. He let the Cleanin' Stick rest in his mopping bucket and he rolled it along towards the fight, watching with a raised eyebrow. He saw an armored girl, obviously of the church, take a vicious headbutt to the chest, and the janitor frowned and leaned on his trusty mop, still in his bucket. The bucket moved a little, and he almost fell over, but he steadied himself and raised an eyebrow to see if anyone had seen.

A gruff voice emitted from beneath his white mustache.

"Mmm, what ye dawn thar 'tackin a laydeh, boi? Learn ye sum manners and git if the laydeh says to git!"

The janitor was too.....custodial....for it to sound truly threatening.
Valsan
((*Facepalm*))

"Homing Laser!"

"Shoulder Storm!"

"Neutron Cannon!"

"Bolt Typhoon!"

Krausse would quickly find himself being constantly impacted by a near endless barrage of holy, flaming crossbow bolts, coming at him with a rate of fire of 14000 bolts per minute, along with concentrated fire from high velocity explosive rockets, and a multitude of homing energy beams. He would also find himself bombarded by a beam of concentrated neutrons, aimed directly at his head.

The source of these attacks were none other then Cai Lun and Vallins Zelig, who had waited to open fire on Krausse.

"Princess, You should escape with Zaine." Cai smiled, the assault drill forming over his hand.

"We'll stop them here." Vallins unsheathed the massive sword constantly carried on his back, dropping the crossbow.

Zaine held Durandal in his hands, standing ready infront of the princess.

((O_O wow... 14k.. lmao *imagines* for
future reference, that should'nt be okay lmao...))
"Woah, is that weapon compensating for somethin', lady?" Krausse exclaimed as he leapt back several feet when she came down, his eyebrows raised high in surprise. He had not seen her arrive, but had seen her jump out of the corner of his eye and moved. Gone, though, down to the basement because her big weapon smashed the floor to peices. Bo- holy s**t, why the ******** were there flaming crossbow bolts that smelled like divine a** whizzing past his head? Many of them would start to hit Krausse, but the sharp heads would bounce off of the highly tensile and elastic fullerene nanotube mesh layer that was under each article of his clothing. He would turn around to see the cannon swing around at him too, and duck as the beam of free neutrons went past his head, leaving a wake of irritating cosmic radiation that would be absorbed into the hydrogen in the air in minutes.

"******** you too!"
Olde English
((She posted at the same time as you, ******** Sensitive Steve.))

((It's true, I did, and he should know that, but lay off the flares. Okay?))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Kurohito was at a loss. He was here to give the Church a two million koku deposit for good tidings and he found himself in the center of the battle. He looked around a bit confused, as he drew his sword for good measure and dropped the large sack of coin on a nearby table before starting to walk out the door. He wanted no part in this, yet. After all, his forces were still en route to the area of the construction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff