Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krausse Kreuger

(Sorry. XP Its the way I write sometimes.

And, nah. It isn't a final attack.)

((It's fine! ^_^

Just after wasting my braincells in that water fight...

...I don't want to lose anymore today lol.))

((My turn ended, it's someone else's go.))
((Why does everyone ignore me?))

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Well now that I've had my explosion fun for the day I'll bring in a moderately good character! That is unless my explosion actually does something....then there won't be a point. Regardless lets try to get along as best as we can us defenders and attackers! No hard feeling right?))
Valsan
((Why does everyone ignore me?))

((They are not, you are downstairs with me, right?

Come upstairs and fight now, that's all that's to it lol.))
((Not you, Lady Durem. But thanks anyway.))

...The attack would've been a glorious sight, and no doubt effective if it had actually been casted. A second before, Aleena's "spiritual power" (mana, ki, chi, energy) had been completely drained in one fell swoop. This would be a surprise, since Raven had done nothing, and Allan and positioned his gaze into nowhere in particular, as if he was rather bored.

So all of her magic abilities were now useless due to the fact that she was in no position to cast them. However, the woman could still move! That was good!

[Real time taken: One out of four seconds]

Back in reality, Allan addressed his partner.

"Go up on ahead. I have this."

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
((So what the devil just happened now? I NEED MY EXPLOSION!!!! No really, can I get a small description of this ability you used to help me understand better?))
"Oh," Krausse pouted, annoyed as his deadly phallus was deflected by a shield of divine magical energies, "that's underhanded."

To be fair, Krausse could've done the same thing he was planning to her divine shield and punched her in the throat and collapsing her trachea, but that wouldn't have been as worth it. Worth it being that, as the cross expanded and almost touched Krausse, he opened his mouth... and the most unlikely thing happened: the explosion began to be drawn to his mouth, like he had some great black hole on his face that had double rows of shark-like teeth portruding parallel from his gums. And in less than a second, Krausse would take a great big swallow like some huge c**k had blown an equally huge load in his throat, the divine magic reduced to distilled mana as it got within a centimeter of him.

"Mmm," Krausse muttered, licking his lips and looking thoughtful as he continued, "the freshmaker."
Master Artificer
Artifact Name: Reality Breaker
Artifact Type: Replacement Accessory
Requirements: The eyes can be used with no prerequisite, but binding to a single subject requires the removal of one's own eyes and insertion of the orbs into the empty sockets.
Duration: Permanent or Concentration
Activation: N/A, Special, or Command Word
Mind Bender: This ability is activated by establishing eye contact with a target and maintaining concentration on the target.
Arcane Eyes: Speaking the command word "Sauriv" generates the effect.
Material: Soulforged Iron and Copper with Midnight Ruby lenses and a magical gel suspension.
Soulforged metal is extremely resilient to both direct damage and heat. Melting Soulforged metal is nearly impossible by heat or flame without magic nulling effects, thereafter it merely becomes difficult.
Midnight Rubies are normal rubies infused with a bit of soul essence, giving them much greater clarity and shine as well as increasing hardness and resilience to damage ten fold.
Appearance: Each eye in its natural state looks to be either Iron or Copper with a ruby lens on one side bound by a hoop of gold. When not in use the artificial nerve endings wrap around the orbs in a series of intricate designs, which never seem to be the same after each use. After binding they remain in the sockets and seem to be opalescent orbs, lacking any pupil or iris.
Detected Aura: Strong Transmutation, Overwhelming Enchantment
Mundane Effect: When bound these eyes give sight to the subject whose sockets they inhabit. While unbound it is possible to use them as weak bludgeoning objects or balls to throw around when bored.
Passive Effect: Three hundred sixty degrees of vision, as well as something referred to as "True Sight." True Sight grants the ability to cut through magical illusions, pierce veils of invisibility, give the true shape of a creature polymorphed or altering their shape through some inherent ability such as a Doppleganger or Lycan, and improved sight in darkness. Furthermore, the eyes grant the ability to see the general energy level within an object or person, tinted different colors if the energy field is aligned to life, chi, ki, arcane, divine, or many other basic magical and natural types of energy. When unbound the eyes can act independently from the last user, relaying sight information back to the user by means of telepathy.
Activated Effects:
Mind Bender: The main magic ability offered through this artifact. Through mere eye contact, a foe enters a reality changed by pure power of will by the user. Anything may be altered. Real life seconds may be stretched into days, unbeatable summons can be made, and the victim might just suddenly find himself immobile. It cannot be dispelled, as it is no illusion, but as real as can be...only to the target. Raven is not required to maintain eye contact for this to work; it can be "activated" as soon as contact is made. The only possible counter to this would be for a third party to break Allan's concentration, or disable the victim to the point where he blacks out. A large, and constant supply of energy must be forked over when "Mind Bender" is in use. The end result is to not necessarily cause death through physical means per se, but rather to damage the mind well beyond repair.
Arcane Eyes (requires binding): When the command word is spoken the eyes try to pull from the skull, but instead of the milky orbs leaving the skull a series of eight balls of light slip from the eye sockets. These retain all properties of the bound subject's sight and have a range of one mile, acting as a sort of remote viewing device that can pass through walls and most energy barriers to act as surveillance. Dimming their light weakens the telepathic information sent back to the subject, removing any properties beyond normal sight, but makes them nearly imperceptible.
Dismissal:
Mind Bender: This effect can only be broken if a third party disables the target or someone breaks the bound subject's concentration.
Arcane Eyes: A mental command forces the eyes to collapse, the telepathic link back to the subject broken and dispersed to hinder means of tracking the person sending the effect.

Codger

There came a man. Maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon, but he was still, TROGDOR!

No, wait, scratch that, he wasn't a dragon at all, but very much a man in terms of appearance. Dressed in a dirty brown tee -which had probably been white once upon a time- with brown cargo pants, brown boots, and a smelly old brown trench coat Jack stood at six feet in height with a crusty mess of brown hair. If one didn't know better they might imagine he had found his way here by riding in the digestive system of some very large animal, and his noxious odor only adding to this possibility. At the moment he was merely wandering around outside the church with no real signs of how he got there or where he was headed, but my GOD did he smell.

((Me? I'm bored. Jack Schitt isn't even a serious character, what with being the demon lord of defecation. And before you mention it, yes, I also type this way and no, you asking won't change that because I don't care that much.))
Olde English
((Not you, Lady Durem. But thanks anyway.))

...The attack would've been a glorious sight, and no doubt effective if it had actually been casted. A second before, Aleena's "spiritual power" (mana, ki, chi, energy) had been completely drained in one fell swoop. This would be a surprise, since Raven had done nothing, and Allan and positioned his gaze into nowhere in particular, as if he was rather bored.

So all of her magic abilities were now useless due to the fact that she was in no position to cast then. However, the woman could still move! That was good!

[Real time taken: One out of four seconds]

Back in reality, Allan addressed his partner.

"Go up on ahead. I have this."

((Wait a minute... what's going on here?! xD
Is this some kind of naruto technique? lmao..
When was this initiated? *reads back laughing hard as hell*

....I must have missed it...LMAOLOLROFLOLMAO...))
(DAMNIT SHARR! IM ME NEXT TIME! crying )
Tacitus
There came a man. Maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon, but he was still, TROGDOR!

No, wait, scratch that, he wasn't a dragon at all, but very much a man in terms of appearance. Dressed in a dirty brown tee -which had probably been white once upon a time- with brown cargo pants, brown boots, and a smelly old brown trench coat Jack stood at six feet in height with a crusty mess of brown hair. If one didn't know better they might imagine he had found his way here by riding in the digestive system of some very large animal, and his noxious odor only adding to this possibility. At the moment he was merely wandering around outside the church with no real signs of how he got there or where he was headed, but my GOD did he smell.

((Me? I'm bored. Jack Schitt isn't even a serious character, what with being the demon lord of defecation. And before you mention it, yes, I also type this way and no, you asking won't change that because I don't care that much.))

((*runs tac-TICLESS teh phek through with something blunt and dirty*

You really get on my nurves, man....))
Krausse Kreuger
"Oh," Krausse pouted, annoyed as his deadly phallus was deflected by a shield of divine magical energies, "that's underhanded."

To be fair, Krausse could've done the same thing he was planning to her divine shield and punched her in the throat and collapsing her trachea, but that wouldn't have been as worth it. Worth it being that - oh, goddamnit! Now he was truly annoyed. His partner didn't have to go and do that! But Krausse knew that berating his friend would achieve nothing but a possible amused glance from the other man. Instead, he berated the crusader by repeating the headbutt, except it was so much more forceful that the Crusader's entire skull would be caved in, and she would most likely be too surprised at her holy magics failing to be reacting too well.

(Edited it.)

Codger

((I know, and I'll continue to do so until I get bored with it.))
Krausse Kreuger
Krausse Kreuger

To be fair, Krausse could've done the same thing he was planning to her divine shield and punched her in the throat and collapsing her trachea, but that wouldn't have been as worth it. Worth it being that - oh, goddamnit! Now he was truly annoyed. His partner didn't have to go and do that! But Krausse knew that berating his friend would achieve nothing but a possible amused glance from the other man. Instead, he berated the crusader by repeating the headbutt, except it was so much more forceful that the Crusader's entire skull would be caved in, and she would most likely be too surprised at her holy magics failing to be reacting too well.

(Edited it.)

((Is there any reason that I would
not be able to see what's going on in this post, from my current position?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff