Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
"I will not stand down, I will however ask you once again to leave this church and never return, if you do not comply I will be forced to resort to violence!" she said as she drew the longsword she carried with her for protection, the blade making a quiet yet audible metallic ringing noise. "Surrender will not happen while anyone of the order here lives and breathes, now I will re-state this one more time...leave before i get violent" she said as she took a step forward, smacking the cane away with her shield as she did. Despite her being so young she was generally a moderately controlled and accepting person...though when people threatened things she held dear she got very violent.
"Very well."

Allan was a bit taller than the crusader, so he had to stare down as he removed his hood to reveal his face. His eyes were blank, all white. As the man met the woman's eyes there was a gli-

Perhaps the crusader would yelp out in shock, seeing that his eyes were blank in the sense that there were...nothing. No irises, nor pupils. Perhaps a classic example of evil...

He tilted his head as he continued to meet her eyes with absolutely no fear.

"We don't plan on leaving."

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
"And I've no plans on standing down you monstrous being! I may only be one person but I shall not allow you to pass! Besides....I'm not the only one here, only the one unlucky enough to pick guard duty....There are others, all of whom are much more powerful than I" she said as she motioned once more for the door. "The offer still stands for you to run and I'll give you my word that if you do you shall not be harmed....If not then I suppose that I shall force you to!" she said very sternly, pointing her longsword directly at the man whom ahd lowered his hood.
"Oh please, girl," Krausse drawled with a well-faked annoyance, "you're too close to me for that sword to be any use. Get some more experience before running with the big dogs."

As he said this, Krausse darted forward faster than any human could possibly move, so abruptly and quickly that the Crusader would most likely be caught off guard, and was literally inside of the reach of both her shield and sword, face to face with her. There would be no way for her to hit him with either her sword or shield, and the pain that would be coursing through her foot would be distracted, caused by Krausse slammed his cane down on her armored boot and denting the metals of it as if it were some cheap plastic replica due to the adamantium cap, force behind it, heavy (twenty-five pounds) weight... and the liquid mercury that added enough pressure to the downward thrust to crush most of the bones in her feet. Simaltaneously, he would headbutt the taller woman in the breastplate... and the adamantium-twelve his skull was made of, along with his wholly inhuman strength, would be enough to severely dent the plate and crush her solar plexus.

If she had the reflexes to dodge such a lightning fast attack, doubtful as it was, then Krausse would reassume his earlier stance of en guarde.
+One day I will be Queen of Durem...+

~O.O.C.~
Please link me to the location where this attack started
so that I can catch up.
[/ooc]

User ImageUser Image

+...But always will I be myself.+
((I started on the lower half of the last page.))
(The last page. XD)

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
A preemptive strike? HA! She had been expecting a full frontal attack the entire time, something that came after she had overheard the conversation, which was why she had her shield out in the first place. Despite even the weight and power behind both of the mans attacks they would both seem to bounce off as if not even making contact, as if stopped by some unearthly force. If one were able to see auras one would be able to see a faint White glow emanating from around the woman...this was her Divine Armor,what made her so powerful. It acted like an extra suite of armor, protecting her from standard mortal weapons(I.E. Swords and maces and any general weapon), the downfall was that she had to consume some of her own spiritual power to activate it...but that was what made the difference between life and death. "Getting close to me was a mistake, now I shall show you why I fight in the name of the Lord!" she said as she began to glow and even Brighter White, this time actually visible to the naked eye. "In the name of God I condemn thee....Divine Cross" she would mutter as suddenly the area directly around her, including the men, would be engulfed in a searing White light that would most likely vaporize any non Good creatures or people in the area, and since these men attacked a church well...they probably weren't very good in alignment. The time to do this would be nearly as fast as the mans previous attack, as talking took up little time...and the area it affected was around the size of the room...there was nowhere to go, they would be hit.

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
((I pulled out my biggest gun! or in this case gigantic cross shaped attack of death! Whee for final attacks at the start of fights!))
Krausse Kreuger
"Oh please, girl," Krausse drawled with a well-faked annoyance, "you're too close to me for that sword to be any use. Get some more experience before running with the big dogs."

As he said this, Krausse darted forward faster than any human could possibly move, so abruptly and quickly that the Crusader would most likely be caught off guard, and was literally inside of the reach of both her shield and sword, face to face with her. There would be no way for her to hit him with either her sword or shield, and the pain that would be coursing through her foot would be distracted, caused by Krausse slammed his cane down on her armored boot and denting the metals of it as if it were some cheap plastic replica due to the adamantium cap, force behind it, heavy (twenty-five pounds) weight... and the liquid mercury that added enough pressure to the downward thrust to crush most of the bones in her feet. Simaltaneously, he would headbutt the taller woman in the breastplate... and the adamantium-twelve his skull was made of, along with his wholly inhuman strength, would be enough to severely dent the plate and crush her solar plexus.

If she had the reflexes to dodge such a lightning fast attack, doubtful as it was, then Krausse would reassume his earlier stance of en guarde.

((Okay, I'm all caught up. Um, I'm just going to ask...

May you all please make your posts a little easier to read?

They're a little homely with the effortless type, and it's annoying
to sort through them...

If you would just do that, we will continue without a hitch.))
((I really have no idea what you're trying to convey. Sorry. Can you rephrase please?))
+One day I will be Queen of Durem...+

~O.O.C.~
Here I go..
[/ooc]

Again, another interruption, sounds of combat,
and a heavy thud in the floor. Which for the princess was
a ceiling.

"Rough housing in a church?!" The princess proclaimed...

She then broke off from her conversation with Sieg and the
pastor, and ran up the steps at the far end of the church to
behold whatever it is that she would witness.

User ImageUser Image

+...But always will I be myself.+
Lady Reigna Estelle Durem
Krausse Kreuger

((Okay, I'm all caught up. Um, I'm just going to ask...

May you all please make your posts a little easier to read?

They're a little homely with the effortless type, and it's annoying
to sort through them...

If you would just do that, we will continue without a hitch.))

(Sorry. XP Its the way I write sometimes.

And, nah. It isn't a final attack.)

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Olde English
((I really have no idea what you're trying to convey. Sorry. Can you rephrase please?))

((If you're talking to me then sure...I just blew the **** up in a massive Holy Explosion in the shape of a massive cross, dealing damage to all non-good aligned people and creatures caught in the area. The power is based on how much strength my Crusader has left, and since she is basically at full power well....BOOM! Though I did just basically remove her from combat is it puts her on the verge of death passed out on the ground.))
Olde English

((Do not do this;

"skdjbsdfjkbsdakgjbdsafgkjbdfkgjdfgkjbgkdjg
dfghdfhbfjhfdkjgfkjgkjgkjgkghkghghdghdjhasdj
dfgbdfjhdfghdkghdkghkdhfahhdajgkdhgkhgdkg
dfgbdghdghkdhgkghkghkghkghkghkdhgkdghkdf
dkghkdhgkdghdkghkjahdfkguerkghakshgakghd"

Because no one wants to read that sort of crap..
It's draining and unfun...

Color code, or use alignments or something like Levi,
E-bag, C-fox and Sieg do...

Don't be so monotone, no one wants to read monotonous text...

...please... seriously lol.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces