Welcome to Gaia! ::

church...on gaia? eek

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart "Beauty is the wisdom of women. . ." heart

The magic circle burned into the ground here long ago would suddenly come to life, and begin to glow brightly. It was directly in front of the church, off only be a few yards. Suddenly there would be a bright flash, and Ryot, would appear standing next to Ortei. Whom would be putting the staff away, nesting it into the strapping on her lower back.

heart ". . . Wisdom is the beauty of men." heart
Ryot twitched slightly. The boy glanced around, his crimson eyes glaring. "Miss Ortei... Could you please give me a bit more warning before you do that, it makes me a little queezy." The boy's purple fox tail flciked slightly as his minor nausea ended. "So, where are we this time?" Why is she transporting me all over the place after I shared my past. The boy blinked a few times then turned to Ortei. "You promised an explanation for the tattoos in exchange for my past." He looked at the woman's staff for a moment then averted his eyes to the ground.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ortei would turn her head slightly and look through the sides of her eyes to see him somewhat as she heard him. . .

User ImageOrtei Abel: " Yes, I suppose I did, didn't I. . . well there's nothing new to tell, I've told you what there is to know, really. . . I only wanted to know about your past, because I intend to get you your revenge. . . isn't that what you so desperately seek? Concerning much more so than my tattoos, is it not? Then let us focus our thoughts there. . .

Currently we are in the out-skirts of Durem. . . in the country. . . "

Ortei would turn her head back to look forward, and point toward the church.

Ortei Abel: " And I desire for you to utterly destroy this establishment. . . I don't want so much as ashes left. And everyone inside? Dead. . . I want them all killed. "

Dead? "It's possible but difficult, Miss Ortei." He ran into the church, sighing lightly as he did so. He tapped the ground a bit, then spun on the balls of his left foot, bringing his right foot high into the air, then slamming the ground with his heel, nothing had seemed to happen. After a few moments the boy turned his head to Ortei. "I don't think anyone is in here at the moment. I didn't see anyone from the returning vibrations. It's just us, so far as I can tell." The words would be echoed through the woman's mind. "May I ask why we are razing the place?" The boy looked around carefully, on slight guard. He ignited his hands in the skyblue flames, as a precaution for an ambush.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User ImageOrtei Abel: " If it's empty, then that's fine too. . . just burn the building down. I don't want to see this ugly structure standing anymore. "

Ryot sighed lightly as he went to the back of the main room. There are basements here. Collapse them as well? He placed his hand at the back of the entrance room's wall. "Heh, I get to play Pyro a few more times eh?" He concentrated on his flames, making them spread through out the room. The flames would do nothing until he left the Church. He waited until he was sure that his flames were showing on the outside of the Church. Damn, this is too slow for my taste. Fire is too noticeable. The boy growled, placing a foot on the wall and pushing off into a backflip. When he landed the boy slammed his fists on the ground, causing it to crater a bit. Through the cracks shot diamond shards that covered about half of the church's front room. Ryot turned and left from the still standing building. Upon reaching Ortei he snapped his fingers, his harmless flames taking action and burning the church. Ryot clapped his hands together, making it seem like he was praying, but on closer inspection the boy's hands were sliding against eachother. His reasons for this would remain unclear for a few minutes.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ortei would cover his hands with her left hand. Her touch was soft and gentle, but the weight of her arm was pleasantly firm. . .

User ImageOrtei Abel: " That will be enough. . . just let it burn down. . . "

Ortei would pull her staff from her lower back, retrieving her left hand from Ryot. Turning the staff upside down with both hands, she would plant the head of the staff to the ground, and a magic circle would expand from beneath their feet. Rotating in opposite directions at first, the layers would align within the circle, and the rotating would stop, resulting in the circle's bright shine. And in a flash Ryot and Ortei were gone.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~: OOC: Notice to Sieg - You know this wasn't a real attack on the church unless you want it to be, you don't even have to acknowledge this, you can totally discard it as if it's not canon. I just wanted there to be an incident that would eventually lead to the crossing paths of Ortei and Sieg. . . RPs been getting boring lately. . . So don't consider this a FFA attack if you don't want to, you can just consider it an RP incident. . . (which is why we left the building burning, so that you could at least out it out if you take it as an FFA attack. . . I dunno, it's all up to you. You can nix the posts if you really need. :~

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
... and then it rains.
Beauty is the weapon for women to get a beautiful life, but most take it in a wrong way.

Pity and shame......
((Whatever happened to OOC markers? And is the church dead after I burned it down? I don't remember it ever becoming a topic in conversation. I didn't even so much as hear much about it in a PM or anything.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff