950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Valsan
(GPD orbital Sattelites.))

~: O.O.C. :~
~:~
And what are you using to view the sattelite feed?
When you found me how did you get here so quick,
and why is a satallite view focused specifically on my magic circle?!

o_o
Ortei the Illustrious
Valsan
(GPD orbital Sattelites.))

And what are you using to view the sattelite feed?
When you found me how did you get here so quick,
and why is a satallite view focused specifically on my magic circle?!

o_o

((Look, getting hunt up over details like this impairs roleplay.))

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So does leaving out, and ignoring the details. . .

. . . You ruin the chance for a canon environment when you do non-canon things.

It defeats the purpose.

There's really no logical reason your character should be here based on the information you wrote.

That's because IC'ly you're really supposed to be somewhere else.

I have a method that allows me to appear and leave.

There's a limited amount of locations that I can do it in so far, and I have
acquired each of those locations with role-play.

My character is 'really' here, because in role-play, she IC'ly left from somewhere else.

There's a post in Novatal where she IC'ly vanished, and she IC'ly appeared here.

It's not tolerable that you are here for your own selfish reasons, ruining something
that I had set up, when you have no real RP or IC reason (or plausibility for that matter)
to be here.

This is the second time you did this now, you leave a streak of role-play anomaly in
other people's threads. . . you really should stop it, it's a bad habit.

If your going to be where I am, especially if your going to do it because I am there,
then for the sake of humanity, be canon.
((Fine. If you wanted to say I was a bad roleplayer, I get it.))

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Valsan
((Fine. If you wanted to say I was a bad roleplayer, I get it.))

I like to include explanations to prove my accusations.

I think it the least I can do.

Omnipresent Poster

Despite the breath-taking beauty Ortei displayed, her physical charm somehow passed over the head of the boy who stood there. A normal teenager his age would be standing there, stunned in place, shivering at their knees, and already thinking of lusty thoughts about her. Yet with such a strong will, Vex wasn't realizing it. He did not realize the attraction she gave, something covered over by his mind of hate, anger, and complete shut off of the emotional world. In short, women were the last on his mind, though he has had intercourse in the past during his out nights as a result of the businesses he had. They were usually random, but when they happened, he enjoyed every moment of it.

The past aside, he smirks, closing his eyes as he looks off, stuffing his right hand back into his pocket.

"Hmph. You're right. I wasn't really listening. All I wanted to know was whether you were from here or not. Since you are not, I have no business with you."

Turning around, his back is directed to her as he proceeds up the steps of the altar, moving over to the piano. Having his right index finger press down on one of the white keys, the high note sounds through the entire church upon blowing through the long pipes that ascend upwards near the ceiling, that howling noise that created religious music, but was also capable of those of the darker origins.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart "Beauty is the wisdom of women. . ." heart

~:O.O.C. :~
The following post is cinematic.

[Cinematic Event]
Ortei's head dropped into a progressive tilt as it also tilted
to the right, as if she was in disbelief of the boy's words, and she would lift
her head upright again and continue. . .

User ImageOrtei the unknown woman: " But, we have so much business that you fail to realize . . ! "

She raised her left arm into the air with a gradual finesse,
fingers clenched and palm facing the ceiling. Whatever occult force it was around them, she
controlled it, and she used it to excite all matter around the boy's teenaged frame. Her
intentions were to set him ablaze his very self, in spontaneous combustion. But with her
failure of this she learned that she could not generate the heat with her powers to do as she
was hoping. Instead as a result she would set the boy's attire and the air around him ablaze.

heart ". . . Wisdom is the beauty of men." heart

Omnipresent Poster

His eyes shot open upon seeing nothing but red filling his vision and feeling the incredible rise of heat at his body. It took him a second's moment to realize then that he had suddenly just been put on fire. The pain itself was unexpected, so he immediately drops his briefcase, the thing hitting the floor as he hugs his body, releasing a sudden cry through the church's halls. The torment was devastating, having him feel like he was being burned by the desert sun, his flesh getting eaten away by the smothering flames. He knew the feeling of fire for he had experienced it much before. But this was still something he did not wish to feel, no matter how many times it has been.

His head immediately turns around, looking right toward Ortei with eyes that could be described as the one of a serial killer, that touch of sinistery that possessed full killing intent, with no twinkle of hope of ever giving mercy unless by the sadistic taste of the one himself.

"You b***h,"
he says in a shout, the fire still flickering at his body. He falls to the ground, already rolling to try to smother away the flames. Oh how they hurt roasting his body. He knew already that he was going to have many first degree burns over his body, but at least he would survive becoming a human torch, his clothing black with holes already showing where the fire had worn away its threads.

By the time he does get rid of the flames with the drop-and-roll maneuver, he remains there on the ground, face pressed into the floor as his body is shivering from heat still agitating his nerves, smoke rising from his lying body.

"Ugh...you..."

He was angry beyond words, even though for the moment, it was pain taking over more in his mind. But this pain...he knew it. If he was ever a slave to this type of feeling, he would never be the person he was. He wasn't going to allow this event to hinder his motives nor his actions. As he lied there, clutching his body, hunched over on his knees, his thoughts flowed to one thing: killing this woman. Making her at least hurt for making him feel this burning torture.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( @Vintrict: is it necessary for me to use a method to disable your character
to keep him from shoving his foot up Ortei's a**, or is it alright to try and brand him now? ))

Omnipresent Poster

((He's going to put up a fight first before he will let anyone do that to him, so yeah, it's going to take some work. Vex's stubborn like that.))

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Damn. lol. . .

Well then I'll tell you what. . .

Ortei is going to rant her usual, "I'm the self righteous villainess garbage",
and you can pick up from there?

Together we'll make it really good. 3nodding

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart "Beauty is the wisdom of women. . ." heart

The woman clad in red slowly lowered her arm from the air, resting
it to her side as the boy gently smoldered. She would take a few steps closer to his
writhing form, and look down upon him, bending down to kneel beside him.
She would let the few necessary seconds of pain pass before she would open
her mouth at the moment she felt he would be most perceptive to her words.

User ImageOrtei, the unknown woman: " Power.
I rest assured that I have your fullest attention now. Power is something that we
all need. . . and we all need it for something or another do we not? You have your
needs for it. I can tell. . .

. . . Not to lie, I will admit. Granting you power will in a way increase my own.
I do have use for you, but I will not need you all the time. Every other
moment belongs to you, and your new found power. What will you do with it?
I care not, I restrict you not. The power will be yours. "

She would ride erect again, and pull a long wooden, natural
branch looking staff from behind herself, which was one secure in an elastic band,
to look back down upon the young boy's exposed back.

Ortei, the unknown woman: " We will both have what we need. "

heart ". . . Wisdom is the beauty of men." heart

Omnipresent Poster

"Power, huh?" Still hunched over on the ground, his forehead against the carpet floor, he was starting to have his hands slowly push him up, smoke still rising from his body, though fading away each passing second. Despite the torture, he was not going to submit so easily, his right hand moving down closer to his waist as he further himself to his knees.

"I will have power...."

He slides his right foot forward to bring him to only sitting on his left knee, his head still lowered, that black hair of his hanging down to cover the presence of his face. But she will see it soon enough as he raises it to have the cold gaze of his gray eyes look upon her to show that she had just awakened a tiger from its wake, his right hand going into the pocket of his pants.

"But not from you, Witch!"

His upper body leaned forward, he pushes off his right foot, lunging his body at her as he draws a knife out of his pants, clicking upon the mechanisms to have the blade with a four inch length to erect itself from within the handle, Vex crossing his arm across his front to his left, where the left hand presses against the back part of the handle to add a bit more power, directing it forward as he goes in for a stealth thrusting stab aimed for her right kidney. His right shoulder would be the first to hit into her body, so that he may cease the opportunity to strike the knife at her body within the confusion of the attack, and make it harder to completely stop it. She had hurt him, and so it was time for him to return the favor. No one made a fool out of Vex Glaston.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff