Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Paladin was in silent prayer inside the church. If one looked closely, you would be able to see tears coming from his eyes. He was remembering her, The woman who he had been in love with.

+ I do not walk with God +

Soul Power: 500/500
Tan Tein: 100%
Magic:

Sieg walked into the 2nd floor basement room. The guards didn't even question his appearance they knew who he was. Sieg saw that the only people inside were pastor Troy and The young princess he had seen at church this morning.

"Good evening"

+ For God Carries Me +
*EDITED xD*
+One day I will be Queen of Durem...+

~O.O.C.~
It's about that time.
See you tomorrow, sometime after 6pm. whee
I gtg to sleep.
[/ooc]

Through the doors of the Church came
the princess, without bold force, but calmly and with
soft certainty.

She asked about until she was directed downstairs to
where the man she was searching had went.

After coming to the correct basement floor she let
out a yelp.

Ofcourse the princess had been on the vestibule
floor long enough to be seen by anyone there...
...curious a sight was it that a princess would be
walking into a church basement.

"Hello...? Might anyone be down here?"
It was then that she was startled by Sieg's voice
"Expecting me I see..! Yes, yes, greetings and hello to you..
....erm....? your name? She exstended her hand to shake as no
princess should."

User ImageUser Image

+...But always will I be myself.+

Soul Power: 500/500
Tan Tein: 100%
Magic:

Sieg stood up and shook her hand as a gentleman should. He looked her in the eye and said,
"I'm Sieg ecstuffuan. Its nice to meet you". Sieg then let go of her hand and sat down. He turned to pastor troy and asked, "So do you have a mission for us?"

+ For God Carries Me +
((I dun see what the use is. I'll just get ignored))

The Paladin was already downstairs in a flash when the princess screamed slightly, with his sword in hand.

"What Is The Matter?"

~O.O.C.~
Yes, I have to call it quits for right now.

@Val ignored? Did you submit a profile?
Ask questions to Sieg, don't just jump to conclusions.
[/ooc]

The princess stood, now looking apon
Pastor Troy, listening intently.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:

Guess I'll do it tommorow then.

+ For God Carries Me +
OOC|May an unregistered member post in worship of the God(s)?
Outside the church, yet coming closer, were two men. One 24 and semi-mechanical, and the other yet a teenager.

"Cai, I'm sure Sir Vallins came to this church. Today's the anniversary of when he first met Ms. Magdelena." The young man, Zaine Lorral, still unscarred by the horrors of this world, was out infront, followed by a dark skinned asian man in a cloak. The dark skinned man yawned, munching on an apple.

"I don't see why he had to come to some place like this. I know he loved her, and I know he knows there might be a way to get her back. But does he have to Pray?"

"Yes. He' a very religious man. Now, hurry up!" With those words, Zaine began walking faster,heading to the church and a faster rate then before. And Cai followed, face in his palm.

"I don't see this ending well."

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Inside the Church Doors]

Wearing his full set of Great Armor, the medium sized male walks through the pakring lot of the Church late at night, heading to the front doors of the establishment. He adjusts his helmet and the katanas on his side, as he stops in front of the door. Looking around, he opens the door and steps inside.

once inside, he calls out "Hello, is anyone here?" as he looks around. He had seen such signs of religion in the more wild areas of Gaia, mostly among villages and scattered tribes.
Doji Kurohito
[Inside the Church Doors]

Wearing his full set of Great Armor, the medium sized male walks through the pakring lot of the Church late at night, heading to the front doors of the establishment. He adjusts his helmet and the katanas on his side, as he stops in front of the door. Looking around, he opens the door and steps inside.

once inside, he calls out "Hello, is anyone here?" as he looks around. He had seen such signs of religion in the more wild areas of Gaia, mostly among villages and scattered tribes.

~O.O.C.~
Sorry about the late reply...
I'm busy left and right..

Welcome to the Church whee

Anthon Noire
wow.

@Anthon - Thanks for the reminder...

...Sieg we need an OOC thread lol.

Vinetech 001
OOC|May an unregistered member post in worship of the God(s)?

@Vinetech - Yes.

@Valsan - Please stop beating around the
bush and RP your way to the basement xD
[/ooc]

The princess turns her torso to
look as she heard some sort of voice.

"Expecting someone?"

User ImageUser Image

Vallins, slightly worried about the saftey of the princess, quickly made his way downstairs, roughing past the guards.

"Princess, Are you okay?"

Zaine and Cai had reached the church just in time to see Vallins rush downstairs.

"Zaine, keep your master from doing anything rash. I'll stay up here."
Cai sighed, and took a swig from his bottle, while Zaine nodded and rushed downstairs after Vallins.

"Master, what's the proble-" The young man laid eyes upon Estelle, and for him, it was almost love at first sight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff